Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? (2240 Views)

Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Nude Maternity Shoot: Creative Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by swiz123(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
http://www.lailasblog.com/else-finds-maternity-photo-shoot-adorable/
Photo-shoots are becoming creative these days! Checkout this maternity photo-shoot.
You like?
CC:lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by coolcharm(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
This one na person wife so o

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by swiz123(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Isn't she beautiful
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Preca(f): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
grin i hope it was the husband that painted her body
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by MysteriousAnn(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Some people will call this trash, I think it's not. She's expressing herself in a creative way, a picture she can show that child when it grows up. As for me? I can do this bullshit! cry
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by emaxjey(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
heeee...God save us from karishika oo...make pesin expose herself for camera don turn news now...k ..
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by StarBukola(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Okay,seen
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Looks quite creative smiley
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by uboma(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Artistic and beautiful.
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Yhelay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
My concern is
1. Who's the painter ?
2. Who's the camera man ?
3. Were male observers in the room where she took the picture?

If
1. Male
2. Male
3. Yes

then.... make she dy go her papa house immediately na im sure pass

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Muzanga(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yhelay:
My concern is
1. Who's the painter ?
2. Who's the camera man ?
3. Were male observers in the room where she took the picture?

If
1. Male
2. Male
3. Yes

then.... make she dy go her papa house immediately na im sure pass
but you can freely gbensh ur side chicks nobody go tell you to pack out o. Some Nigerian men and their yeye hypocritical metality.
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by daryoor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
in the 90 there were no pre wedding photos no bridal showers and no mertanity photo.

only go knows what will trend next
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Yhelay(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Muzanga:
but you can freely gbensh ur side chicks nobody go tell you to pack out o. Some Nigerian men and their yeye hypocritical metality.

God bless you.... Side chick na im u call am, e different from wife na
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who this picture go epp?
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by amicable09(f): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
She's going to have a baby girl.
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Elnino4ladies: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Preca:
grin i hope it was the husband that painted her body

Not her husband

I did
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by dkronicle(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
lubbish
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by ElDeeVee(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
amicable09:
She's going to have a baby girl.

Really
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by amicable09(f): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Really
Yup!
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by hensben(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Muzanga:
Where is the correlation with your post and his. Na outside them dey gbensh side chick huh
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Muzanga(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
hensben:
Where is the correlation with your post and his. Na outside them dey gbensh side chick huh
aproko! Are you his gy prtner. Common fck off
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by EmpressEnnie(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Dis one z naked nah undecided
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by hensben(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Muzanga:
aproko! Are you his gy prtner. Common fck off
I go e-slap you if you nor watch your tongue.
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by Muzanga(f): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
hensben:
I go e-slap you if you nor watch your tongue.
see mumu. E slap for ur dreams
Re: Who Else Finds This Maternity Photo Shoot Creative And Awesome? by hensben(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Muzanga:
see mumu. E slap for ur dreams
shey you dey madt. "Oya take am' your left yansh well well.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Deeper Life’s Newly Completed Headquarters Worth N5 Billion (photos) / 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria 2018 And Their Net Worth / Annie Idibia Slays As She Arrive At Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.