Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Waec Gce 2017 Runz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Gce 2017 Runz (615 Views)

Waec Gce 2017 Literature In English Obj, Prose, Drama And Poetry Answers – Nov/d / Waec Gce 2017 Chemistry Practical Answers – Nov/dec Expo / WAEC GCE 2017 Timetable (nov/dec Exam) – International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2017 Runz by hood2baba: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good afternoon everyone.
This is to inform you all that the WAEC GCE exams commences on 15th August 2017.

Candidates that were not able to make their WAEC internal, or NECO, should not miss this opportunity; as for those that made their papers and still wish to write this one, Kudos to you but ensure you make the papers, so the money won't be wasted.

Im not the type that depends on cheats to pass exams, i depend on hardwork, though you can use a little assistance during the exams..
But if you feel you can't do it on your own, dont waste your money on other non-reliable sources

Re: Waec Gce 2017 Runz by hood2baba: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Book your spot now...
Re: Waec Gce 2017 Runz by hood2baba: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
hood2baba:
Good afternoon everyone.
This is to inform you all that the WAEC GCE exams commences on 15th August 2017.

Candidates that were not able to make their WAEC internal, or NECO, should not miss this opportunity; as for those that made their papers and still wish to write this one, Kudos to you but ensure you make the papers, so the money won't be wasted.

Im not the type that depends on cheats to pass exams, i depend on hardwork, though you can use a little assistance during the exams..
But if you feel you can't do it on your own, dont waste your money on other non-reliable sources

contact the number below for more info on the subjects offered and the pricing.

call: 08080614375
whatsapp: 08080614375

discount to first 20 subscribers
11 spots left...

please send your name on whatsapp so i can save it among my subscribers

Subscription still ongoing

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: I Am Not Leading Fg's Negotiation Team - Osinbajo / ASUP Kicks As YABATECH Governing Council Shortlists 3 Professors For Rector Job / Apply! Pan-africa Youth Leadership Program (PAYLP) 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.