Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Not One Word Has Failed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not One Word Has Failed (236 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' / Not One Word Has Failed / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not One Word Has Failed by overcomersfaith(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hope you had a nice time mediating on the ministration of last week? What are those things you discover that you must step aside from your life?

By the grace of God, coming our way is ministration that is meant to help us make the theme of this month a success. Is possible that doubt has built up in your heart either because of past experiences or you failed to align yourself with what the Word of God is saying to you.

I have goodnews coming your way to renew your hope and help you see the future God is creating for you. Beloved, you got to leave the past and match forward. The Word of God can never fail you, it will rather build you up.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/not-one-word-has-failed-2/

(1) (Reply)

Come!!! / He Is At The Door! / Restitution: Evidence Of Salvation 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.