Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS (28949 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Oselu28(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
We the ordinary citizens of Nigeria are our own undoing, our leadership is the least of our problems. Some persons have decided to hold Pres. Buhari accountable by leaving their families to organise other patriotic Nigerians to sit-outs in Nigerian and UK demanding that we know the true situation of our elected President. Rather than encourage these set of persons and join them if we can, some of us here choose to attack the personality of these patriots and call them jobless. Walahi our Mumu still plenty.

Iswear ur head dey work baje baje,we are our own problem. we clamoured for independence when we were not ripe enough,we gained independence and became our own problem up till this moment.... I wonder how d first citizen of a country will be receiving treatment in another country, how then can a citizen like me have access to good medical infrastructures....d country matter sha tire me,who will even listen if I keep taking panadol for d headache of a country that don't want to admit she is sick... #OurMumuStillPlenty

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by earthcrust: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
If I don't win election blood will flow! Now they gave u d seat so that innocent blood will not flow u are running away The souls of those innocent coppers that u killed at Bauchi is crying for vengeance. U must reap what u sow.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by MainoCooks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
We the ordinary citizens of Nigeria are our own undoing, our leadership is the least of our problems. Some persons have decided to hold Pres. Buhari accountable by leaving their families to organise other patriotic Nigerians to sit-outs in Nigerian and UK demanding that we know the true situation of our elected President. Rather than encourage these set of persons and join them if we can, some of us here choose to attack the personality of these patriots and call them jobless. Walahi our Mumu still plenty.

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Bobby808: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
blackpanda:
jobless entities....better face your life and your family

see this mental charlyboy de get mouth. smh...kontinuuuuu ooo grin
But we opened out eyes and voted this dead wood and now we are complaining.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
blackpanda:
jobless entities....better face your life and your family

see this mental charlyboy de get mouth. smh...kontinuuuuu ooo grin

This is why you and your generation will be slaves to politicians forever.

This is why your country will never be able to provide you with basic amenities like electricity on consistent basis forever.

Because evil minded and politically blinded souls like you take it upon yourselves to bring down anyone that attempts to speak out against wrong actions of public office holders.

An elected public office holder spent 300 days out of 600 days on medical leave and you think it is right? Be sincere to yourself. If your employee spends half of 600 days on sick leave, won't you sack him and out another person there?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
modelmike7:
When Jona, Allison and the other 40 thieves were busy plundering their lives away in hard currency, dem 'mumurism never reach den'
it is when PMB is trying so hard to recover the stolen funds that 'dem mumurism reach'.
Bunch of trouble-makers everywhere!!

I stand with Buhari.

Don't change the topic. 2 years on, your useless party is still blaming opposition. Shame on you and your party.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense But I thought CHARLY BOY is an educated man ? Charly boy stop fooling your self and others, no any section in the nigeria constitution that stated the president must not stay abroad for 90 days as you are claiming. BUHARI will and must not resign

If younhave an employee that goes on sick leave for 300 days out of 600 days of employment, will you still keep him or sack him? Be sincere to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by ozoneboy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yoruba's with the help of Igbo efulefu are pushing PMB to resign so that Osibande will become president.But it will never work.We Biafra like Buhari there,since our sophisticated brothers says he is the best for us

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by johnbuck81(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Jobless people, go and bring him from London
something is wrong with ur brain.mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Adekamkpe23: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
something is wrong with ur brain.mumu.
You're mumu also.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

If younhave an employee that goes on sick leave for 300 days out of 600 days of employment, will you still keep him or sack him? Be sincere to yourself.
if their is any writing agreement why not, in buhari's case there is no any writing agreement
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
if their is any writing agreement why not, in buhari's case there is no any writing agreement

So, you will keep on paying an employee that fails to show up at work for 300 days because there is no written agreement? Do yuou want progress for your company or failure?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by PStacks(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
No serious name was mentioned. Deji Adeyanju and Charlie boy are huge jokes, more like charlie charlie..

clowns. Jokers.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by lordkush: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
modelmike7:
When Jona, Allison and the other 40 thieves were busy plundering their lives away in hard currency, dem 'mumurism never reach den'
it is when PMB is trying so hard to recover the stolen funds that 'dem mumurism reach'.

I stand with Buhari.
pmb that is in London hosting visitors here and there, how is he recovering loots?

just shut up
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

So, you will keep on paying an employee that fails to show up at work for 300 days because there is no written agreement? Do yuou want progress for your company or failure?
I respect writing agreement laws
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
I respect writing agreement laws

You haven't answered the question. Will you still keep an employee that failed to turn up for work for 300 days under the guise of being sick because there is no written agreement? Be sincere to yourself and the destiny of your children by providing an answer.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

You haven't answered the question. Will you still keep an employee that failed to turn up for work for 300 days under the guise of being sick because there is no written agreement? Be sincere to yourself and the destiny of your children by providing an answer.
I will keep him, anyone can be sick
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by adetayo234: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
I will keep him, anyone can be sick
Then may God run your life the way buhari is running Nigeria. Say amen. Mark you, I'm not PDP fan

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Then may God run your life the way buhari is running Nigeria. Say amen. Mark you, I'm not PDP fan
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN and may God run your life how GEJ Handle BOKO HARAM. Say Amen
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by nattyGENT: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
modelmike7:

I stand with Buhari.

NONSENSE! NOBODY IS GREATER THAN THE LAW. PRESENT NIGERIAN LEADERS HAVE FAILED US BEYOND DEFENSE. Forget sentiment

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by limeta(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Whick job you get sef
Skull hunter like you

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Leo3333: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
modelmike7:

I stand with Buhari.
[/s]

Stale rhetorics.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by sexyboy193: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
. Y would you say that

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by EmekaMD(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
sarutobie:

You can see the hypocritical nature of the average Nigerian person...their hypocritical nature is the sole reason I have stopped bothering about anything Nigeria..it simply isn't worth it...even if this God forsaken country capsizes tomorrow I wouldn't give a bloody damn! The citizens of this country are steeped in hypocrisy and cowardice!
it saddens me honestly

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Realali(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Like your father and your mother
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by belente(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
dudu is a failure

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by catso(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Am not against someone getting sick in the line of duty.
But why is that everything about this govt is in secrecy? what exactly are they hiding about Mr. President?
Senator John McCain who have been serving since 1987 had cancer, this was announced to the whole American and even the type of cancer, the hospital he's receiving treatment and how he is recovering. Why is my dear country own different.
This is one of the major reason why we can not grow as a nation. Everything is done in the dark like secret cult to benefit some few.
Until we start to tell ourselves nothing but the truth and begin to do things not based in religion, ethnicity and selfish interest, we have a long way to go.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by brosammy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Though things are being manipulated for money, but if this set of people can come out of the multitude that constitute the youth of this country on a patriotic mind set, then they are doing a really good job. Please how did you want this country to be a better place when you will never leave your door step to contribute to a progressive move like this and at the same time you will see error in people doing this. Despite the fact that we do support party even without gaining a dine from the animals we tend to support, can we just forget all this nonsense and look for a way to make this nation a better place if not for us but for our generation to come
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by FrankO95(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yes o resign or you return.. 90 days ultimatum.. Its uncalled for. Since this regime it has been
R-ECALL
R-ECESSION
R-ESIGN
R-ESTRUCTURE.. Abeg return or resign peacefully.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by 3kay945(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
I guess majority of nairalanders are youth. With some post up here, our mumu never reach.

Shame!
Re: Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS by Saao(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
modelmike7:

I stand with Buhari.
what's the difference? Atleast they plundered and invested it in Nigeria but what Mr. Saint do, collect them and spent all on himself in London medical tourism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.