Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) (76789 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
He ought to be carrying a generator around! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Annruby: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
so,how is this news?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol..... They will Get there soon!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sdr the unenlightened clown dressed like Mr Bones.

He didn't charge it and he's blaming the car.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by SuzieeDee(f): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Uncle...we have seen your electric car, e fine, we don even see where dem dey take charge am........next pelsin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
You will now be charging the car like it's a reading Lamp. Hmm.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
No worries bro. Even petrol or diesel cars do fail sometimes. Bro you for put I-better-pass-my-neighbour generator for boot Na just in case
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by belindar: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
This guy must be stupid to even thought of using electric car in Nigeria when we don't have electricity to charge common phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmm
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ode! You no see indicator to know you battery level
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Electric car in Naija grin kolewerk
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by muller101(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Attention seeking .
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by madenigga(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
That doesnt look like Nigeria
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by sucess001(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
make we sha see the swags
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
did sum1 force him to buy it in the first instance?

I wonder o undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
you know 96% of nigerians are born stupid when you read comments on post like this.
can you idiots see that the number is another country number?
the dude either rented it or a friend gave him to use for a short while.
when them tell una to eat better food when una small to activate una brain cells , una no go gree.
i dont expect much from brains of a generation that eats eba morning afternoon and evening angry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by kenoz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why didn't you charge it before now eh,, Anyway mine is still working fine
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by fmlala: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na for Nigeria e dey use am? If to say na 9ja here I for no say anythig.....

.....but now I dont give a F**k
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
I'll say he's an idiot or he's advertently seeking for attention, given his irrelevance.

Imagine refusing to charge my phone at home when I know I'd be traveling to a village devoid of electricity. After reaching the village, my phone shutdown. Then I started blaming the maker of the phone. Isn't that a display of idiocy?
Imagine that you are still in the city when the phone shut down, but starts to abuse and condemn your village because your village never has regular power.
What is the business of your village with a phone you bought and used in the city?
It is a display of congenital idiocy and statutory madness.
Mo.ron dosen't even begin to describe this Alex Ekubo of a fellow.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
The electric car no get full picture?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by zubydave(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just watch and see how this will be the new trend with Nigerian celebrities. The next person would rent and display on their IG account: "moving out with my family in my electric car". Most of this folks who got rich or at least doing financially ok through one platform or the other can't hide their poor financial upbringing. Its no wonder they act really dumb when trying to show off or use a new technology.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
He who fails to plan plans to fail
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
see dis one he no won buy fuel..⛽
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Pinkfeet: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin Electric car in nigeria
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Kilanee: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
KingLennon:
He shoud have charged the car very well nah. Atleast e for last am. That's his fault and also his business....
he should have carry his power bank along anywhere he goes grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by bkool7(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
The car has a guage . He ought to have known how far the current power can take him
You can only go out with such car when you charge it full
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who em epp with d car!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
So Mr Nollywood you mean you went and bought electric car in Nigeria situation with your money? Mr man definitely I will call you a dumb if you are listening to Ben Bruce you must be wasting your time listening to paid to advert Senator doing business making money for promoting this *disappointment sure* invention called electric car.

Electric car is a good invention but how reliable is it is the problem even some western world has only accepted it within few people because you are bound to be disappointed or embarrass one good day because I still don't know how would I use over an hour of my time standing at a charging point charging a car that sound stupid to me its like travelling from Abuja to Lagos or from Maduiguri to Lagos and along the way and I have to recharge not be to be embarrass so I have to wait and waste over an hour before my car will be fully charged and carry on please what a nonsense is that about?

Mr Nollywood a lesson for you better take your cash and go and get a car that will not embarrass in the face babes, if you get a good car to break down chance is slim only fuel you will need and within 3 minutes you will fuel your car and drive off.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
The problem is the traffic situation and the difficulty of estimating travel times. In In opinion the immediate future of this type of car is for school drop off and pick ups

At least until we have a more extensive charging station network.

Come to think of it shouldn't their be a minimum infrastructure level before the sale of these cars?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by mmsen: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why is he bringing up Nigeria when his car failed him in the UK?

Besides, the issue isn't the car it is his inability to plan his travel arrangements properly - those cars aren't designed for people who do things on a whim without forethought. You can't just pull into the gas station because you forgot to charge your car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.