Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (21449 Views)

Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by johnjose68: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
I can't believe that @bokis are still crying over 30th may sit at home order in Biafffra land. Lolzz, see lamentations.

Nnamdi Kanu, keep shaking this zoo until the needful is done.
No referendum
No peace.
I will stab any skull miner that will come here to exhibit his frustration.

Jewish slaves...and they will want to become president in Nigeria they called ZOO.

if anything is against them they shout marginalization...zoo...but if everything is in their Favour... like corruption.. drug...they embrace it...and u will not hear a single noice...like during GEJ time...

bunch of slaves
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Solorrman(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2017
franxalive:

My dear brother...the issue of Nigeria have gone beyond repairs...but these unity beggers will not see the writing on the walls...but will rather choose to brew for war, due to their myopic and unfounded understanding...is grossly unfortunate that it only in NIGERIA that a call for a REFERENDUM is being interpreted as a call for WAR!...Just SMH...look at Mauritania..they just had a REFERENDUM of resent, which have really changed a lot of things in that country...via which senate have been scrapped, their flag changed etc...but some unscrupulous individuals sake of their vested interests...will rather watch Nigeriato drawn everyone...than to do the needful now, and save lives...#iSTANDwithNNAMDIKANU kiss
hey snow monkey if north are beggers then what are plenty igbos doing in the north ?how can u beg a begger,tell me with the exception of garri,pork and dog meat wetin u get ?
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by zoedew: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
ExcelNG:
You imbecil.es from the North protect a terrorist Shecow and you expect us to stone a freedom fighter Nnamdi Kanu?

Isi odisikwa unu mma?

It is not good to refer to others as imbeciles. Don't spread hate. Spread love. Love wins over. Hate and demeaning speech brings about resentment.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by johnjose68: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Solorrman:
hey snow monkey if north are beggers then what are plenty igbos doing in the north ?how can u beg a begger,tell me with the exception of garri,pork and dog meat wetin u get ?

May be Igbo are beggars...but I think they are more of slaves...Jewish slaves...

it is only slaves that do not really have history and lay claim to another man's land as no mans land.

bunch of slaves...begging from the beggars...in fact they are Beggee angry
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
hahahaha useless cows, why are they crying more than the bereave , I expect them to start the ethnic cleansing, they bark too much this days

1 Like

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2017
johnjose68:

May be Igbo are beggars...but I think they are more of slaves...Jewish slaves...

it is only slaves that do not really have history and lay claim to another man's land as no mans land.

bunch of slaves...begging from the beggars...in fact they are Beggee angry
they are beggars but you are stylishly begging them not to leave because they are source of ur surviving , beggars are house owners in ur land , do u need abandon properties to survive in ur miserable life grin

3 Likes

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by zoedew: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Self determination isn't a call for war
It's enshrined in United Nations charter

Any time this fools are glamouring for war for no reason.... Bunch of fools

Calling other ethnic groups fools is not about the right to self determination! That is not how to set about it. Hate speech will only take away from your legitimate pursuit for self determination. Spread love not hatred.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Ikology(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
North is very greedy. There was no violent in any part of the country when Bokoharam holds sway. Worst of it all they kill all without discrimination. When I say north am referring to Hausa Fulani. Your punishment for your greediness isn't going anywhere soon.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
zoedew:

It is not good to refer to others as imbeciles. Don't spread hate. Spread love. Love wins over. Hate and demeaning speech brings about resentment.

They call us pigs and idiotts, they call us drug dealers, they call us baby factory products, they call us cowards and failures.

In this life, I have decided not to conquer hate with love. Hate will only be conquered by more Hate.

What awaits them very soon will be very terrible. You can't wage a Jihad against the Igbo nation and go free.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by zoedew: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
In UK referendum means referendum
But in northern Nigeria it means war
Why is that?

Have you considered the tendency over decades to look down on Northerners and call them fools, illiterates and societal dregs? An objective and wholistic assessment of the matter will disclose that when the polity became dangerously heated up by Biafran agitation Northern youths in response gave the 1/10 declaration. Spread love not hatred. The right to self determination is better driven by rational considerations than hate speeches.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by PointB: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

That 30th of May pained the Northerners badly. For them, it was too much. They dont like it when anything challenges their power. For Kanu and IPOB to issue a sit-at -home order and it was carried out made them want to go mad.

I think at this point another sit-at-home protest is appropriate, to drive home the point.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by professorchuks(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
We don't give a hoot!we'd gladly die for what we believe.we are biafrans and biafra has come to stay

Who b "we"? Bros I hv nt finished the work of God on earth, I was nt born To die for IPOB
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by zoedew: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
ExcelNG:

They call us pigs and idiotts, they call us drug dealers, they call us baby factory products, they call us cowards and failures.

In this life, I have decided not to conquer hate with love. Hate will only be conquered by more Hate.

What awaits them very soon will be very terrible. You can't wage a Jihad against the Igbo nation and go free.

Nowhere in history has hatred overcome love. All wars end up at the round table where love prevails. Pause and think very, very deeply and you will see that what gains Ndigbo have made within Nigerian power equation after the civil war ended is fast getting eroded with the disconnect and distrust engendered by the modus for Biafran agitation. For a sampler, Ihejirika might for a very long time to come be the only trusted South Easterner to be NA Chief of Staff for understandable strategic reasons. Spread love not hatred.

1 Like

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by guru03(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2017
This guys are up to something, Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue, Buhari has become incapacitated to rule the country and since a Southerner is the President, just the way the Hated GEJ by bringing boko haram that is how the are using Igbos now to give excuse for their up coming violence. Igbo people begin to leave the north now oooooo, this so called arewa people have planned to slaughter you, u better know how u will protect yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Hakeem12(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
franudi:
So how does the sit at home concern you?Did anybody ask you for food after the sit at home?Ewu.
All the best for you then. Moving on to better things.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by PointB: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
JegaQuin:

Yep! Nigerian Soldiers killed ya forefathers in the first one, you gonna get killed again and that Cownu guy will come back later happily with his family to become a politician/Nigerian Senator exactly as Ojukwu did!

continue playing deadbrain game!

"Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives"

"Valar Morghulis..."

Find out the meaning of the above words.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by zoedew: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Hakeem12:
All the best for you then. Moving on to better things.

@ Franudi, Hian! But you can make your point without calling the other person a goat!! Spread love and hatred!
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by swiz123(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

This mumu might be in Lagos like this selling cloth in yaba o, if you are ready to die go and die, not all igbos are ready to die, every single country on earth are currently working hard to grow everything they are known for, you are there ready to die. Ode
Apparently you don't believe in biafra so the 'we' in my post earlier excludes you OK... I believe in biafra and there is no greater honour than to die fighting in what you believe in

3 Likes

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
my sis cry I don tire for these idiots. I will kill you, bomb you, e.t.c. None of these people will be around to witness the coming violence. They all have a plan b.
Exactly the point I've been trying to make about Kanu's unnecessary inflammatory comments. once the violence starts now him and his family, shacked up in the UK, will not be affected in anyway.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Ikology:
North is very greedy. There was no violent in any part of the country when Bokoharam holds sway. Worst of it all they kill all without discrimination. When I say north am referring to Hausa Fulani. Your punishment for your greediness isn't going anywhere soon.
Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

The Northeast where book boys held sway is not dominated by Hausa or Fulanis.
They er mostly kanuris.
Do ursef a favor.
READ.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
mygsmnairacom:
This line of argument lacks merit and is devoid of sound reasoning! You say you have written to so many international organizations to blame someone else if you start killing people.

I'm sure in 5 lucid minutes of introspection you possibly enjoy daily, you know that no one buys this not-so-subtle form of blackmail.

While no one should be allowed to abuse the whole nation in the uncouth manner Kanu has been going about it, it would be more productive for you to get some sort of work doing.
This will help you take your eyes off people's properties and stop issuing stupid threats. And why, in the name of everything decent, is the DSS babysitting this coalition instead of clearing all doubts?

Your last question is all that matters.

Nigeria is a country built on hypocrisy, falsehood and nepotism.

Imagine if any one in the south has been issuing such unveiled and blatant threats to the hausas.

One Nigeria is a farce!
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by chubinwa(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
bt agitation of secession is a lawful movement. why hearing d sound of war everywhere. I tink d north should b blamed if war erupts.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by linusbnn(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

That 30th of May pained the Northerners badly. For them, it was too much. They dont like it when anything challenges their power. For Kanu and IPOB to issue a sit-at -home order and it was carried out made them want to go mad.

They will go MAD and give us BIAFRA without knowing it.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by franxalive(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Solorrman:

Please what specie of almajiri are you?...where went ur slave master that you were able to sneak out and use a phone to type this trash...and if i may ask, what are ur brothers doing in the south here, constituting nuisance on our streets?...i just hopefully believe this Referendum will hold sway...then we will know who the true parasites are in Nigeria n who will laugh last. Excess cow mad cow milk in u guys brains have twisted ur minds towards seeing a call for a REFERENDUM in this failed Nigeria, as a call for war. #goANDgetSENSE!
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by swedbase(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Fulmigati:
Why are you people scared of a referendum? Nigel Farage fought for Brexi referendum for almost 20yrs and not once did any EU member nation talk about violence and war even though they stood to lose. Biafrans want a referendum

That is why we call Nigeria zoo. The only language she understand is violence.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by sepalapen(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:
I am getting confused about these threats and I want someone to educate me because I do not understand;

Kanu is at Abia State, and has no gun, no matchet, no catapult and he is just saying, one thing and one thing alone. That his people were not consulted before being amalgamated, that he wants Nigeria to conduct referendum.

If Nigeria is so sure that they have governed well, then fine, conduct a referendum and I am sure the people will stay in Nigeria if you did well, but if not, the people will become Biafrans that they were before all this name called Nigeria was coined.

He has not called for war. So, why are others becoming so afraid of democratic norm ?

I do not know the God that some people worship, cos it looks like they lack common sense.
igbolu ife ewu na-ata o. AND GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU FOR THAT
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by amazingspiderma: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
guru03:
This guys are up to something, Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue, Buhari has become incapacitated to rule the country and since a Southerner is the President, just the way the Hated GEJ by bringing boko haram that is how the are using Igbos now to give excuse for their up coming violence. Igbo people begin to leave the north now oooooo, this so called arewa people have planned to slaughter you, u better know how u will protect yourselves.

My brother, each time Buhari's state of health worsens, you hear them issuing treats, but once he is relieved, they whole atmosphere will be calm again.
I have only learnt that all these treats are due to fear, fear of losing grip on power, the don't want to become irrelevant again, but the Southeast and Southwest are too blind to read the hand writing, they would rather spend the whole day making this topic Igbo v Yoruba( two tribes that have never fought).

1 Like

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by guru03(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
amazingspiderma:

My brother, each time Buhari's state of health worsens, you hear them issuing treats, but once he is relieved, they whole atmosphere will be calm again.
I have only learnt that all these treats are due to fear, fear of losing grip on power, the don't want to become irrelevant again, but the Southeast and Southwest are too blind to read the hand writing, they would rather spend the whole day making this topic Igbo v Yoruba( two tribes that have never fought).

On point my Dear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Hakeem12(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
zoedew:

@ Franudi, Hian! But you can make your point without calling the other person a goat!! Spread love and hatred!
No comment

1 Like

Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Dreadful: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Anambra elections will make them more madder!
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by AbrahamIsrael: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
North would be in peace with you so long as you submit your political and economical rights to them.
Re: Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition by Kazim88: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
AbrahamIsrael:
North would be in peace with you so long as you submit your political and economical rights to them.

Funny enough their masses are suffering but they are wired not to resist their elite, Rather they have been programmed to suffer, die in illiteracy and avail themselves to be used by their elite.

The Enemy is not the Almajiri, Hold their elite like Prof Ango Abdullahi, Like even the Sultan, All the 19 Northern Governor are fully responsible for the actions of those foot urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani / Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair / Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.