Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives (21218 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Akeredolu Warns APC Leaders - Drop Me And Lose Ondo State In 2021 / President Buhari Warns Cabinet Members Against Unnecessary Altercation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by kstyle2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
A state borrowed is I debt of over 200 billion naira yet no question is asked what the funds was used for. This country has a long way to go
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by raphaeladeyele: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chii, are apportiess a kid. a ni igboro ko rerin
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Stolen:
I wonder how the polygamous yorubas will view this embargo on polygamy.

Hahahaha
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/akeredolu-warns-cabinet-against-taking-new-wives-as-state-debt-weighs-ondo-down.html
lol...also warn deм ғroм нoтelѕ and aѕнanaѕѕѕѕ..and тнeιr relaтιveѕ ғroм parтyιng нard..alѕo warn υrѕeғ ғroм ғavorιтιѕм..
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by simbol(f): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
That one na personal decision sir.if they like make them marry for wives.na present Economy go teach them lesson.
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by speakout2015: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
The people of Ondo state are now beginning to see you as a curse. You were voted in thinking you won't compromise the leadership of the state but it was rather unfortunate the luck on u as been liken to something else..Why are you just telling the people of the state that you met a debt of #220 Billion ever since you assume office? We know this is the excuse of your laziness and inability to function effectively as the governor of the state. We know you're confused because of your measure of stubborness. Keep it up Mr. Governor and lets keep watching what you still have for the innocent people of the state whom you're treating unfairly. I pray God deliver the people of the state from strange hands!!!
lightblazingnow:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/akeredolu-warns-cabinet-against-taking-new-wives-as-state-debt-weighs-ondo-down.html
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

i aм alѕo warnιng υ ogвenι ғroм goιng 2 roυndѕ on any pυѕѕy нence ғorтн...ѕιnce governance нaѕ вeen redυced тo тнιѕ ĸιnd oғ rυввιѕн υттeranceѕ...
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
buhahhhahabuhabuhahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
He also needs to also warn them about having extra children. All appointees are only allowed a maximum of 2.3 kids only ......

And must not have sex more than once a week .........
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by MyNewJackeT: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
speakout2015:
The people of Ondo state are now beginning to see you as a curse. You were voted in thinking you won't compromise the leadership of the state but it was rather unfortunate the luck on u as been liken to something else..Why are you just telling the people of the state that you met a debt of #220 Billion ever since you assume office? We know this is the excuse of your laziness and inability to function effectively as the governor of the state. We know you're confused because of your measure of stubborness. Keep it up Mr. Governor and lets keep watching what you still have for the innocent people of the state whom you're treating unfairly. I pray God deliver the people of the state from strange hands!!!

so what do you want him to do?
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by experience003(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Misplaced priority... He shuld go and pay his workers salary. Mtcheeeeeew. Afonja sef
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just drop a comment on this blog and win #2000 Airtime (See for your self)

http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/08/win-10k-cash-for-commenting-click-to.html
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by phemiee1810(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
clefstone:
Who else watched d debate on polygamy on TVC's Your View this morning?
I did it was wow it shower that most ladies ain't ready to share not at all
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by speakout2015: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Want him to do? I belief that is not my problem and a question you should have directed to me please. What am trying to say is that i pray he restruct things alright quickly as the governor of the state so that he won't regret it for life...Challenge me wrongly and let the curse of Aketi fall on you!!!
MyNewJackeT:

so what do you want him to do?
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by nkpommpko(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
But they can steal the money and hide it some where, when they get out, then they can go ahead. Look just block the money drainages, the system if correct will do the rest.
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by dmbb: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
So they should go and spend it on beer !
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by FellaL: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
dem don chop belefu
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Exploit2011(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Do you need to onw a land or building please call +2348039174702

Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mimiko left debt u too is about to leave debt.. Story for the gods . No leader in this country its north Korea that will transform the country
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by MyNewJackeT: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
speakout2015:
Want him to do? I belief that is not my problem and a question you should have directed to me please. What am trying to say is that i pray he restruct things alright quickly as the governor of the state so that he won't regret it for life...Challenge me wrongly and let the curse of Aketi fall on you!!!

sorry last question.

who is Aketi and why should I be afraid of him or her?
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by MyNewJackeT: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
phemiee1810:
I did it was wow it shower that most ladies ain't ready to share not at all

do you have the link to it on YouTube?
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by emilyone(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lexusgs430:
He also needs to also warn them about having extra children. All appointees are only allowed a maximum of 2.3 kids only ......

And must not have sex more than once a week .........
Abeg, once a month is OK.
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Oshin56(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
how he take consign you or na you go help them feed there piking .mr gomina na personal issue
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is stoppin you from going after d former goverthief to recover his loot?
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
emilyone:

Haba Madam? When pesin sneeze, nah condensed milk go dey comot o.....
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by DonaldGenes(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
originalKsp:
he was actually passing a message: don't spend the state's money for ur own enjoyment.

I will create explainer video like this one for
chikini money ("N2, 500"wink .
Dm me here olusola@samimath.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgl25VCrGAk&feature=youtu.be
Drop me your number
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
YORUBA AND POLYGAMY ARE LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by optimist1412: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
ct2:
tomorrow na sallah

I've been feeling like taking this course since yesterday. Anyway, thank God tomorrow is public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by originalKsp(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonaldGenes:

Drop me your number
08091998734...unfortunately, I'm off whatsapp, you can mail me here olusola@samimath.com
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by lereinter(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
what of gf
Re: Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives by ratatis(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2017
emilyone:

Once a month; plus he may spice things up by servicing her with only the tongue, many times, within the month. I learnt that some women can't do without cunnilingus. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, National Assembly May Clash Over Ngige, Akpabio, Keyamo / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / Breaking News: Oloriegbe Floors Saraki In Kwara Central Online Senatorial Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.