Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please (874 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Signs You May Have H.I.V Without Knowing – About 36.7 million people worldwide are currently living with H.I.V, and 1.8 million of those infected are children who contracted the disease from their mothers according to AIDS.gov. A shocking one in eight people who have AIDS do not even know they have it yet – are you one of them? While there is no cure for H.I.V AIDS, if detected early on, antiretroviral treatments, or ART, can keep the disease at bay and allow carriers to lead a fairly normal life. The only way to know for sure whether you have contracted H.I.V is to be tested for it.

Here Are Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing

1. Fever
One of the first signs of ARS might be a mild fever, up to about 102 degrees F.

In case you experience the fever, you may also often experience other generally mellow side-effects, such as sore throat, swelling of the lymph organs, weakness etc.

2. Fatigue
One of the inflammatory responses of your overwhelmed immune system is the feeling of tiredness and lethargy. Fatigue can be an early sign of HIV, but a later one as well.

3. Throbbing muscles, joint torment, swollen lymph hubs
Lymph hubs are part of the body’s insusceptible framework and are usually kindled in case of a disease. The most part of them is placed in the armpit, the neck and the crotch.

ARS is often confused for the seasonal cold virus, mononucleosis or another viral infectivity, even hepatitis or syphilis.

4. Sore throat and headache
According to Dr. Horberg, sore throat and headache are frequently recognized as ARS only in context.

One should be aware that the body still hasn’t produced antibodies to HIV, so an antibody test may not pick it up (the antibodies of HIV can be seen in a blood test from a few weeks to few months). One should find some other test options, like the one that detec ts viral RNA, usually within 9 days of the infections.

Source:

https://www.mediahoarders.ng/news/signs-you-may-have-hiv-without-knowing/amp

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lala, Move To Front Page, Please!
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please by Nbote(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
The only surest way to know if u are infected or not is to get tested... Fever is also a symptom of malaria and typhoid.. Sore throat and headache are also symptoms of cold .. Jus go and get tested instead of assuming....
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please by NeeKlaus: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Metrobaba:
Lala, Move To Front Page, Please!
He should move to the front page when you didn't post the full information?? Is that how you think this thing works? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Final Cure For Chronic And Severe Infections Is Here At Last!! / Sign And Self Examination For Breast Cancer / 5 Natural Drinks For Couple That Improve Stamina In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.