Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation (869 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency / Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by randieboy: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2017

A group which simply refers to themselves as ‘Concerned Citizens’ in collaboration with some other civil groups have held a protest in the nation’s capital

They are calling for the resignation or return of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Read more: http://amore.ng/protesters-in-abuja-demand-buharis-return-or-resignation/
Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
BUHARI will not and must not resign, mumu silly people as if they can't be sick undecided
Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by Onyegecha(f): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Are you for real? Should Nigeria die because Buhari is sick? Where is his patriotism? He should resign honourably, haba! Call me mumu, no problem. Someone must tell you the truth

yarimo:
BUHARI will not and must not resign, mumu silly people as if they can't be sick undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy A true leader knows what is good for Nigeria.....your guess is as good as mine. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Onyegecha:

Are you for real? Should Nigeria die because Buhari is sick? Where is his patriotism? He should resign honourably, haba! Call me mumu, no problem. Someone must tell you the truth

just tell the truth to your representative and your senators to amend the constitution or BUHARI will and must not resign by the grace of God. Infact BUHARI til 2023 beware
Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by xelly: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
just tell the truth to your representative and your senators to amend the constitution or BUHARI will and must not resign by the grace of God. Infact BUHARI til 2023 beware

And someone want me to be in a country with this one? Day old chick reason better than this.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by SAGGAT: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Are you for real honestly I have neva come across such a shallow minded fool like you...... even my Kid bro thinks better than that you coconut head..

nah water full ur brain i swear...
yarimo:
Are you for real honestly I have neva come across such a shallow minded fool like you...... even my Kid bro thinks better than that you coconut head..

Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by Onyegecha(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
IN YOUR DREAMS. YOUR GAME IS OVER

yarimo:
Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by yarimo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mumu Na lie my brain is not full of water, it's full of crude oil
SAGGAT:

nah water full ur brain i swear... Are you for real honestly I have neva come across such a shallow minded fool like you...... even my Kid bro thinks better than that you coconut head..

Re: Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
xelly:

And someone want me to be in a country with this one? Day old chick reason better than this.
north Korea is available

(1) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Using His Current Method To Restore Biafra / The Governor Udom Power Revolution In Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria* / Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.