Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) (1389 Views)

Brazilian Model Spends $50k On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Nicki Minaj (photos) / Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by newsynews: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf9a8BBRXq/?taken-by=nickiminaj

Nigerian International Singer, Wizkid is gradually making it clear that he has settled down quite well in the American Music industry. From dropping dope joints with Drake, TY Dolla Sign, Trey Songs to featuring on big stages across the world, the Starboy is definitely not ready to chill for a minute.

This time around, he shared a picture of himself and Nikki Minaj in what appears to be Nikki's studio. The picture was also shared by Nikki on her Instagram page. This picture definitely hints at a joint between both Stars.

https://www.wotzup.ng/nikki-minaj-wizkid-photo/

Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by Holuwadamilarey(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
starboy

The best thing to ever happen to African music After Fela,

keep breaking new grounds , u gon be at the top of the world soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by Day11(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wissy Baby grin
Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by methusah(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
But Drake did not come closer grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wizzy...you are enjoying your life...I am enjoying my life...see me at da beach

Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
i won crase wen i see this pic for IG.. Lmao
Re: Wizkid Chills With Nikki Minaj (Photos) by 2O17: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
OK, beht why is she covering her face?

(1) (Reply)

To Mark Her Grown Daughter’s Birthday, Nigerian Mum Did This! (photos) / Actress Eniola Ajao Reveals Why She Always Appear On Odunlade’s Movies / Who Rocked The Hair Better? Yemi Or Adesua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.