Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Who Knows About Noun Online Degree Programmes? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows About Noun Online Degree Programmes? (347 Views)

About Noun University Studware Platform / NOUN Online Transcript Application / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Noun Online Degree Programmes? by Nwanna2588: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
I recently heard about Nigerian tertiary institutions that allows for online bachelors degree and postgraduate degree programmes.
My coming here to post it is to know who has inquired or running the programme. Please share your experience and the running cost to help a brother.
I am contemplating on whether to further through such or going back to the campus to do it. Please I need a plurality of opinion from those that know about it. If possible help syndicate this post to others to enable me gather more informations.
Re: Who Knows About Noun Online Degree Programmes? by Ncsamuel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Go to the scl to find out

(1) (Reply)

Devops For QA Testers Online Training Classes And Job Assistance / This Platform Is Paying Over N400k To Guiders For Chatting And Posting / You Earn From This Fiver...contact Me For More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.