Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 (1811 Views)

Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus / Tecno L9plus: Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by GeneralNass: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
I was formally using an Infinix note2 which i sold last week and added some cash to it to buy the L9plus, the one and only reason i let go off my note 2 to get the Tecno L9plus is because of its massive 5000mah powerful battery capacity, and sincerely this phone really lived up to its main selling point which is (power) the phone battery is really very strong and it charges really fast also, but unfortunately the graphics is not that great most especially when watching videos its nothing to write home about when watching videos, i loves watching TV shows and series alot, even my note 2 graphics is more better that this when watching videos, no 2 reason am letting go is this : when charging this phone and operating it at same time, it takes like forever to add even just 1% but immediately u dropped it and the screen light goes off it charges pretty super fast, unlike my note2 which charges super fast while been operated or been idle. I sold it this evening and i will be getting a new infinix note3 tomorrow morning, one reason is because of the full HD display it has and the resolve charging and operating issues, even though I knows that the note3 with his 4500mah battery can't last one quarter of the L9plus talk more of half because of his full HD display, am already planning to buy a powerful power bank to compensate it.
NB: Apart from this two main issues the Tecno L9plus is really a very cool phone, it does not get hot at all, i really loves the phone very much, but the issues above is what i cant really cope with.
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by Josephjnr(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
From wahala to wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
If I were you, I won't get a new phone.

I will use the money to buy a dictionary, and a new textbook on Grammar.
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by GeneralNass: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Common sense is not always common, Mr Goat, just take a look at the trash u just spilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeneralNass:

Common sense is not always common, Mr Goat, just take a look at the trash u just spilled.

Stop being a m.oron, and get your self a dico and a book on grammar. Maybe, just maybe, you will stop disgracing yourself on Nairaland.

Just read your original post. #Mu.mu

1 Like

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
NOTE 3 IS FAULT PRONE . . . STICK WITH YOUR L9 PLUS. . BETTER STILL BUY NOTE 4 PRO

1 Like

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
NOTE 3 IS FAULT PRONE . . . STICK WITH YOUR L9 PLUS. . BETTER STILL BUY NOTE 4 PRO . @OP, HOW MUCH YOU BUY YOUR L9 PLUS?
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by henry007(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
NOTE 3 IS FAULT PRONE . . . STICK WITH YOUR L9 PLUS. . BETTER STILL BUY NOTE 4 PRO

Note 3 isn't fault prone, my bro has been using it for a year now and it's very very okay. Even the screen protector that came with it is intact.

GeneralNass:
I was formally using an Infinix note2 which i sold last week and added some cash to it to buy the L9plus, the one and only reason i let go off my note 2 to get the Tecno L9plus is because of its massive 5000mah powerful battery capacity, and sincerely this phone really lived up to its main selling point which is (power) the phone battery is really very strong and it charges really fast also, but unfortunately the graphics is not that great most especially when watching videos its nothing to write home about when watching videos, i loves watching TV shows and series alot, even my note 2 graphics is more better that this when watching videos, no 2 reason am letting go is this : when charging this phone and operating it at same time, it takes like forever to add even just 1% but immediately u dropped it and the screen light goes off it charges pretty super fast, unlike my note2 which charges super fast while been operated or been idle. I sold it this evening and i will be getting a new infinix note3 tomorrow morning, one reason is because of the full HD display it has and the resolve charging and operating issues, even though I knows that the note3 with his 4500mah battery can't last one quarter of the L9plus talk more of half because of his full HD display, am already planning to buy a powerful power bank to compensate it.
NB: Apart from this two main issues the Tecno L9plus is really a very cool phone, it does not get hot at all, i really loves the phone very much, but the issues above is what i cant really cope with.

Why didn't you just go for the Note 4 instead?

1 Like

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
evil
xxxtedyxxx:

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by ojotobiloba1: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeneralNass:
OP, go for infinix note 3 Pro if fortunately, it isn't out of stock in ur location. Ignore all the rants about d phone

1 Like

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by GeneralNass: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
henry007:

Note 3 isn't fault prone, my bro has been using it for a year now and it's very very okay. Even the screen protector that came with it is intact.

Why didn't you just go for the Note 4 instead?
. I don't like the note 4 in any way, it's too small in screen size just 5.7inches. The battery capacity it's small also, and lastly i don't like the finger print scanner at the front.
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by GeneralNass: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

OP, go for infinix note 3 Pro if fortunately, it isn't out of stock in ur location. Ignore all the rants about d phone
I heard the note 3 pro drains battery very well.
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by henry007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeneralNass:

. I don't like the note 4 in any way, it's too small in screen size just 5.7inches. The battery capacity it's small also, and lastly i don't like the finger print scanner at the front.

Okay if you say so, go for the Note 3 then. I love the fingerprint scanner/home button and the shape of Note 4 better.
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by kenny1795(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
GeneralNass:

oga lemme tell u wat to do, just dash m d L9 coz m no get fone na nokia asha I use type dz msg
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2017
People are complaining about the plus version, man I kukuma go buy ordinary L9 and it's very okay, anything 6inch is a no no, plus the battery of mine last very well and can be compared to l8 usage stats

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by ojotobiloba1: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2017
GeneralNass:

I heard the note 3 pro drains battery very well.
It depends on so much multi tasking, dre re some who can use dre phone for gaming, watching TV series, music and etc, so it depends on how heavy user one is
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by KingLennon(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

No be everybody be professor like you nah....

2 Likes

Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by BrownShawty(f): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice cheesy I love L9 sha
Re: See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Senseless and childish comment. Are you trying to show off kid?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Or Leagoo M8 Pro? Please Advice / ... / What Is HDR And When Should I Use It In My Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.