Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent (645 Views)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k / East Amber Estate, Abijo G.R.A Ajah Lagos For 12.5Million a Plot Wit Gov Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent by IAmNotYourMate: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys.... I need a loft for rent in Lagos. I'm not sure if there are any available? If you have or know of any Pls drop your number, I'll call/whatsapp.
Re: Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent by meobizy(f): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2018
Did you finally find any? After finding out the name of these building types I am excited to live in one. I'm thinking of looking for an old warehouse to convert into living quarters.

Are they also cheaper to rent in foreign countries or more expensive?
Re: Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 07, 2018
meobizy:
Did you finally find any? After finding out the name of these building types I am excited to live in one. I'm thinking of looking for an old warehouse to convert into living quarters.

It depends on the city and area.

I can tell you that they are a premium in downtown Los Angeles and areas with a high artists community.
Re: Who Knows If There Are Any Lofts In Lagos For Rent by IAmNotYourMate: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
meobizy:

I searched and searched but didn't find any eventually. I eventually settled for a rented apartment. I'm sure they exist in Nigeria, especially in places like ikoyi and V.l, but they are most likely not for rent. In foreign countries, like moebizy said, price vary according to city and area. They are usually on the pricey side, but are not necessarily exorbitant. You can find some for rent that are modest and cheap infact.

Converting a warehouse is a brilliant idea!

(1) (Reply)

Newly Baked Toyota Corolla 04 For Sale 1.5m / Nigerians In Diaspora House Building Mistakes / Complete Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Adeleye, Ayobo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.