Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only (1289 Views)

Free Web Developer Training For Lagos Based Only. / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please, I'm seriously in search of a lady, you must be genuinely nice and tall.. I want to settle down once and for all but you must not be more than 25 and must reside in the US or probably you have plans on coming to US.

Please I'm damn serious.. even if you don't meet these requirements, but you have someone who lives there, please hook me up.

if you're not in the US, please don't bother because it'll be difficult for me to meet with you
Re: In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only by agabaI23(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
09093228289 whatsapp only
Send your request to Ben of ilaotu group on fb.
Thank me.later.
Re: In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only by OliveCynosure(f): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Toor...I hope you get a good person
Re: In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
OliveCynosure:
Toor...I hope you get a good person

OliveCynosure . my dear, I have been trying my best but seems I'm not getting or seeing exactly what I want. I know it's just a matter of time and probably understanding

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only by OliveCynosure(f): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chascop:

OliveCynosure . my dear, I have been trying my best but seems I'm not getting or seeing exactly what I want. I know it's just a matter of time and probably understanding
It is well

(1) (Reply)

All Blacks Wallabies Rugby / Glo Data Revolution #glodataunmatched #glounfairadvantage / What Do U Think Of Psquare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.