Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Diamond Xtra Season 9: Diamond Bank To Create More Winners With Xtraordinary Dra - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Xtra Season 9: Diamond Bank To Create More Winners With Xtraordinary Dra (523 Views)

Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Xtra Season 9: Diamond Bank To Create More Winners With Xtraordinary Dra by naijabanking(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Diamond Bank Plc has decided to reward its loyal customers in the DiamondXtra Season 9 bonanza in which the activities planned for the season include extra ordinary draws that will produce 3164 lucky winners throughout Q3 2017.

See more details on this promo to enable you to open a diamond account now]
Re: Diamond Xtra Season 9: Diamond Bank To Create More Winners With Xtraordinary Dra by slizzyb(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Must I visit diamond bank to change my account from savings to extra Diamond bank not closer to me

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Handling And Quality Control Procedures Manual / What You Want And What You Need. / 100 Slots For Management Trainee Program For Graduates By E-recruiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.