Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) (54760 Views)

Pictures Of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar And Others In 40 Years Time / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by arsenal1414: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Neymar don hammer according to akpan and oduma me too go hammer either for futbal or 9jabet

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by laxetude: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
buchilino:
IS IT A GAY PARTY?.

Gals will always wanna attach themselves by force.. Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by dammymajek: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
fabuloz1:

So guys cannot hang out in peace again
I wonder o.
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by laxetude: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
tamquezee:
See the Oyibo guys, no single distractors seen--- I mean babes. Very focus guys no wonder they excel more than us.

One stick of suya for you bro

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by KosiEric(f): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Its not something hard, you too can do it.

yes i know..... u don do am? grin
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Poverty is barrier, it well with her spirit
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by baum1: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kala11:
You need to see the ordinary singlet he wore while signing his £515,000 deal per week with PSG. No suit, no tie. One company that wants to pay #50,000 per month will now to you to dress corporate for one nonsense interview. Mtcheww

Is football a corporate job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Ashley86400: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
When there's money. .
What does it profit a man to suffer on earth,
and still go to hell...
Poverty is a bastard. grin
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Capsule101:
who send me make I go school sef
seriously

Education atimes looks like limitations.
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
soul2:
Neymar Jr. (B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD, CFR, mni,) hmmmmmm

Check the lecture rooms and see who those degrees and titles epp...
Neymar Jr. (TMM - Too Much Money) your enjoyment just enter gear one. Fire dey go!
God bless our hustle.
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Nowenuse: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
chubinwa:
living life.
I tink I like d whites for dia simplicity

Neymar and the majority of Brazillians are not white pls.

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by gokuu(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
andyanders:

I wonder oooooooooooooooo. No ladies?Not comfortable with this at all.
Must everything in your life be sexualized? No wonder Nigeria is not progressing,

As if anyone gives a damn about your comfort.

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Flashh: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
idris4r83:
Barcelona fans right now
Forgot that meme. Bárcęlonâ fans even endorsed his move to PSG.

I am one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2017
are dey gays? no female
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2017
buchilino:
IS IT A GAY PARTY?.
men only no time for emotions
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2017
ebusfav:
Shortly after signing a deal which made him World Most Expensive Player with Paris Saint-Germain FC, Neymar has gone on a short holiday  to St Tropez with his friends . 

The football player has always gone on holidays with his friends and family. Here are more photos on board a white yacht this morning with his friends as they enjoyed a trip to St. Tropez, the south of France; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/world-expensive-player-neymar-friends-party-yacht/

they hide all the hoes...its a normal thing. and besides, shey this guy no get black friends?!
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:12am On Aug 08, 2017
wise dude got no negro dude around him.
i always tell sucessful people, if you are successful, avoid negros.
negros carry bad belle dey waka. a negro there is capable of poisoning him.
i pray a negro dosnt break his leg in a match out of bad belle
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Olive4(f): 3:36am On Aug 08, 2017
I love this guy too much ......some body pls help with his number
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Mobashir7: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2017
<br>
An unskilled Job Opportunity;<br>
http://63f0.paydengi.top/797553831329/<br>
<br>
<br>
One of the top paid advertising Jobs Now. <br>
All you need to do is fill in captcha codes of different advert units displayed after sign-up. <br>
It is a Russian company. <br>
Each captcha code you enter is 5rubles =N30=$0.083<br>
You can receive payment via various methods such as web pay, western union, direct crediting.<br>
NOTES:<br>
*Use Google Chrome Web browser for translation of the language<br>
<br>
*Dedicate at 3-5hrs daily or more and you can earn at least&nbsp; $100. <br>
*click the link <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Share with friends. <br>
<br>
<br>
An unskilled Job Opportunity;<br>
<br>
<br>
One of the top paid advertising Jobs Now. <br>
All you need to do is fill in captcha codes of different advert units displayed after sign-up. <br>
It is a Russian company. <br>
Each captcha code you enter is 5rubles =N30=$0.083<br>
You can receive payment via various methods such as web pay, western union, direct crediting.<br>
NOTES:<br>
*Use Google Chrome Web browser for translation of the language<br>
<br>
*Dedicate at 3-5hrs daily or more and you can earn at least&nbsp; $100. <br>
*click the link below<br>
<br>
<br>
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Hurklan(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2017
veekid:
we're playing much better without Neymar
confirm !!!
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2017
ugosonics:
Where re d girls cry
which girls?
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Make e no train o!
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by afroharbhey(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2017
they should be in the other room.
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Ikpangi: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2017
zamwazi:
God punish poverty cry
i tell u
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Ikpangi: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Money Good oh
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2017
iammee:
my son and daughter must be a footballer.

some footballers earn 120 dollars per week ooo.
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by oliviacute(f): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
ActionsShure:
No ladies at all.
Only guys
Def hez a homo or bisexual
i weak for u....xo he can't hangout with his guys again na wa o...una wen dey carry girls lyk curse for head xo
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by iammee(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

some footballers earn 120 dollars per week ooo.
am not talking about some, am talking abt neymar type joor
Re: Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Capooh(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
This are the Real 30Billion Gang cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them / Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake / Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.