Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose (522 Views)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by PMBNG(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
AYODELE Fayose, Ekiti State Governor, said on Monday he would declare his 2019 presidential ambition on October 1.

The governor stated this during the meeting of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) South West leaders held in Ibadan, Oyo State.

He said: “It is my right to be President of Nigeria as a citizen of this country. I am educated and I have experience in politics. I am vast in public administration. The people want me. I will vie for the presidency under whatever circumstance. I will contest and I will prioritize the interest of the people.

“In fact, I will declare my ambition for the office of the President on October 1.

“We voted for APC and Muhammadu Buhari to give us good governance. They failed to give us good governance. So we will drive them out of power. The people want a person that will give them good governance. The people want comfort. Nigerians are hungry and are suffering and they don’t want to suffer again. We have to send them packing come 2019.”

He also expressed dismay at the Federal Government’s refusal allow him visit President Buhari in London, saying “the ruling party knew that he would come back to tell Nigerians the true state of the President’s health.”

READ MORE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/will-declare-presidential-ambition-october-1-fayose/
Re: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by Chikpat(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmm.
This started as a joke but den, its getting serious.

When did Nigeria get to this point where touts are now branded and marketed as the " best-men-for-the-job"?

What makes Fayose in his lunancy to spit this kind of pooh?

Dat Jonathan rigged guber election for him? Dat President Buhari z sick? That we are in a democracy or what in particular?

Hmm. Well, Nigeria will b fine bit obviously we have not started our genuine search for good leaders, for a good country...seems we r just ok managing things that have gone d wrong way....

If candidates like Fayose, Saraki emerge as prwsidential flag bearers in 2019, guys my kind may not bother about wasting my time and vote.
Re: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
You can't win sir
Re: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by GMBuhari: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
continue jare fayose . your ediots are solidly behind you

atleast some will take your money nah afterall the 2billion you collected from obanikoro is still where you buried it
Re: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ride on Fayose. "They" are solidly behind you sir. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition October 1 – Fayose by MrIrohKenedy: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Ride on Fayose. "They" are solidly behind you sir. cheesy
[/s]
claptrap

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Return Or Resign: Nigerian Stage Protest At Abuja House, London / Biafra Not Feasible In Nigeria / Benefits Of Biafra To The Success Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.