Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily (1081 Views)

How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / 100% Virtual Guaranteed System. Earn Cash Daily / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by Justycxx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
After my tireless efforts to find a way of making continuous earnings from virtual soccer I finally developed a system that works with more than 99% accuracy. I've carefully gathered results over time and analysed them carefully, based on the result of my analysis i developed several systems over time. Some didnt fare too well, but after relentless effort i developed a system of which ive tried it out severally and its proven to stand the test of time. I came up with a system that would generate atleast 9000 daily for a start and within a month it should double to 18000 daily and you can keep increasing the figures as you earn. currently I don't have any plans of letting this information get to the hands of many. I need only a very few persons that would want to have this information. 08170663698 whatsapp only. Also if you live within Oyigbo, Rivers state we can get to meet in person in a safe environment or in any betting shop of your choice in portharcourt, I will try out the system right there and you'd see exactly how it works. But I only need Two or three persons to put cash together with me and make good profits which we can share. Total start up is around 100k, but there's guarantee you won't lose!. If you want to buy this information I'm selling to maximum of only ten persons that would pay after we reach an agreement. I'd play it out right in your presence before you make your payment if only you're satisfied. I'm selling it at 15k.
Re: Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by Gabrich007: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls see a doctor ok

1 Like

Re: Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by NeeKlaus: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Everyone now claims they have a foolproof method of defeating the virtual bookies.

Y'all should go and treat Typhoid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by Justycxx(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't really expect any one of you to believe me, I'm not going to try to convince anybody. I only need One or two persons to partner with. succeeding via betting is meant for a very few, that's how the business survives.

From my first post you can see where I said I'd play the system right in the presence of any one that's interested in business. That's the level of confidence. So keep talking about how I need a doctor I'm not bothered about it, if I can't find someone to partner with I will device means to raise some cash and do my thing. That's what I feel about the information that I have. its priceless cos it has the potential to transform any financial status.
Re: Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by Justycxx(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Everyone now claims they have a foolproof method of defeating the virtual bookies.

Y'all should go and treat Typhoid. undecided
I'm not everyone and I'm not claiming. I have dedicated a lot of energy to get to this point. Virtual soccer is so random and nearly unpredictable no doubt, you can also use their randomness and unpredictability against them.

And part of my "claims"(as you believe) is not that you keep winning every single bet you place, the idea is based on profit, win more than you lose.
Re: Virtual Soccer Proven System. Earn Daily by Ejomax77(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
if you like develop angorithm or if possible an android app based on ur system ... I won't pay a dime!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wheeler And Rubicon Recon Offer / No Generosity From Neymar As He Denies Cavani Chance To Become Psg's Top Scorer. / HURRY!! FIXED!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 6/05/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.