Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,195 members, 7,957,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre (391 Views)

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre by Elbinawi: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #ZariaMassacre

He asked:"Why Nigerian media silent about #ZariaMassacre"

I answered:

President @MBuhari's gang of mass murderers bribed the Nigerian media to be silent on the inhuman #ZariaMassacre of 1000+ innocent Nigerians.

Some Nigerian journalists made this confession to us. The @MBuhari mass murderer gang told some journalists to demonize Sheikh #Zakzaky .

The few Nigerian journalists that resisted were threatened by @HQNigerianArmy Chief @Buratai_COAS. @EveryNigerian is a good example.

President Buhari & gang brutally murdered 1000+ civilians & dumped the dead bodies in mass graves at night. Peak of evil & inhuman savagery.

He said:

"Zaria killing was worst than killing made by #BokoHaram. Meaning Buhari nd Buratai are worst than Boko Haramist"

"... Buhari & Buratai used state ammunition, weapons and personnel to carry out the illegal killings of peace loving and law abiding citizens. Very pathetic!!!"

I said:

I have not heard that #BokoHaram killed pregnant women. Buhari & Buratai brutally murdered 297 Shia women with 23 of them pregnant.

He said:

"Imagine pregnant women Subhanallah!!!
May Allaah forgive them all. Amin"

"What baffles me was when Kaduna state government was proud of mass burial for almost 400 people."

I answered:

Elrufai is a notorious criminal, he is Midget Satan in human form.

#FreeZakzaky

Harun @Elbinawi
Elbinawi.

Re: Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre by Sunofgod(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Eziokwu......anyway,

Re: Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre by PDJT: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
-Nawaoo! Africans what is really wrong with us? In a mentally healthy society, the head of the military and his co-travelers will be serving a back-back life sentences or awaiting execution. Nigeria is really worse than Zoo!

-Who among the world leaders will say: Enough is a Enough! Let's untie this evil colonial experiment?
Re: Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre by PDJT: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Elbinawi:
Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #ZariaMassacre

He asked:"Why Nigerian media silent about #ZariaMassacre"

I answered:

President @MBuhari's gang of mass murderers bribed the Nigerian media to be silent on the inhuman #ZariaMassacre of 1000+ innocent Nigerians.

Some Nigerian journalists made this confession to us. The @MBuhari mass murderer gang told some journalists to demonize Sheikh #Zakzaky .

The few Nigerian journalists that resisted were threatened by @HQNigerianArmy Chief @Buratai_COAS. @EveryNigerian is a good example.

President Buhari & gang brutally murdered 1000+ civilians & dumped the dead bodies in mass graves at night. Peak of evil & inhuman savagery.

He said:

"Zaria killing was worst than killing made by #BokoHaram. Meaning Buhari nd Buratai are worst than Boko Haramist"

"... Buhari & Buratai used state ammunition, weapons and personnel to carry out the illegal killings of peace loving and law abiding citizens. Very pathetic!!!"

I said:

I have not heard that #BokoHaram killed pregnant women. Buhari & Buratai brutally murdered 297 Shia women with 23 of them pregnant.

He said:

"Imagine pregnant women Subhanallah!!!
May Allaah forgive them all. Amin"

"What baffles me was when Kaduna state government was proud of mass burial for almost 400 people."

I answered:

Elrufai is a notorious criminal, he is Midget Satan in human form.

#FreeZakzaky

Harun @Elbinawi
Elbinawi.

-I shall join you all in Prayers in seeking for Justice! Buhari and his military shall not go unpunished! Amen.
Re: Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre by malc619(m): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2017
OP.. Na you gaved them the 23 pregnancies??

grin

(1) (Reply)

February 13th 1976 Coup / Pertinent Questions For All / N’assembly Members Are A Bunch Of Unarmed Robbers – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.