Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name (7962 Views)

Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / 2019: Benue PDP To Return David Mark To Senate For 6th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Asks Former Senate Pres. David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name . David Mark middle name is "Alechenu" an Igbo name. He also dresses constantly as an Igbo man with red cap. The same red cap won by one of the Idoma men who came to visit Kanu today...video below. You must know that Idoma people call their first daughter "Ada" like Igbos do. They also have the same market days as Igbos.

Idoma people visit Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vVPWvR8co

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Sunofgod(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Eziokwu.....anyway,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback of Yeaastriel has started again with his basket mouth and bunch of dull Benue impersonators. Too bad@!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by enemybulldozer(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Omenka over to yougrin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
IPOBEXPOSED David Mark is our brother

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by navyseal2220: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback of Yeaastriel has started again with his basket mouth and bunch of dull Benue impersonators. Too bad@[/s]!

Afonja; enemy of unity and progress.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
I have always suspected this man David mark to have an Igbo blood in him....he, as with Idomas look Igbo to me. Someone should trace his last/surname name; he changed it to "Mark" to enter the military.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
I saw a man who was clapping and singing like Davido and he was dancing, moving and fat like senator Adeleke at 0.16secs of the video.
Are Davido and Senator Adeleke Biafrans??.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by IgboSubmarine: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Let me check the video first

But in reality, Idomas and Igbos share a lot in common including physical appearance.

David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark,

What is the meaning of Alechenu.?

Pazienza and Amarabae can you guys translate the word.?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Seguntimmy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
scroll down, scroll down

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by divinehand2003(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
So David Mark is Half-IPOD now abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by julietm123: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback of Yeaastriel has started again with his basket mouth and bunch of dull Benue impersonators. Too bad@!
The thing dey pain you a think? grin kpele

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
julietm123:

The thing dey pain you a think? grin kpele

E dey pain me na. How can one yeye hunchback be causing problems upandan like he owns the entire Yeastern developer's republic? Not only that, his zombies wee na be going around impersonation Idoma, Tiv, Edo, Uhrobo, etc just to score cheap points for their master.

Tufiakwa for these IPOB dumbitoes! Afonjas won't stoop this low sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by navyseal2220: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

[s]E dey pain me na. How can one yeye hunchback be causing problems upandan like he owns the entire Yeastern developer's republic? Not only that, his zombies wee na be going around impersonation Idoma, Tiv, Edo, Uhrobo, etc just to score cheap points for their master.

Tufiakwa for these IPOB dumbitoes! Afonjas won't stoop this low sef.[/s]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Let me check the video first

But in reality, Idomas and Igbos share a lot in common including physical appearance.

Yeeboo tribe stealers and land grabbbers kwenu!!!!

Idoma shares NOTHING with the "developers". Lai-lai! Mbanu! NOTHING!

Why are Yeebos like this?

Today Idoma, tomorrow Tiv, next tomorrow Junkun, next week Isoko. I am sure you even share physical appearance with Kanuri too or maybe Gbagyi.

Dull Yeesraelis from the land of lying liars!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
navyseal2220:

See this handsome man that you dull Yeebos have made popular. I met him some time ago and he was so happy that almost all Yeebos have his photo on their phone. He is now the number one celebrity of Biafla. Even more popular than Nnamanudi Cownu.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by IgboSubmarine: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

Today Idoma, tomorrow Tiv, next tomorrow Junkun, next week Isoko. I am sure you even share physical appearance with Kanuri too or maybe Gbagyi.

Dull Yeesraelis from the land of lying liars!

Translate David Mark middle name " ALECHENU "

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by navyseal2220: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
[s]

Dull Yeesraelis from the land of lying liars! [/s]
Idoma people and all other tribes, this person is a yorubaa person.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Jesusloveyou: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sunofgod:
Eziokwu.....anyway,

akuko
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
lionjungle3000:
I have always suspected this man David mark to have an Igbo blood in him....he, as with Idomas look Igbo to me. Someone should trace his last/surname name; he changed it to "Mark" to enter the military.

Even Malam Nasir el-Rufai looks Igbo to me. I wonder why no Igbo has claimed him and his tribe already.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Translate David Mark middle name " ALECHENU "

It can mean ANYTHING in Idoma and its meaning may have NOTHING to do with whatever it may seem to mean in Yeeboe language. Kai!

Igbo people. You just want to claim the entire Naijeria for yourself. Can't you be satisfied with your landlocked 5 states once and for all?

I blame Nna Manu Udi for all these.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

Even Malam Nasir el-Rufai looks Igbo to me. I wonder why no Igbo has claimed him and his tribe already.

Yoruba tribalist and divisionist, go away with your evil and wicked ways. I don't have your time. Just go!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Jesusloveyou: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Omenka over to yougrin grin
lol
Omeka also put on red cap.
Nnamdi KANU is mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
lol
Omeka also put on red cap.
Nnamdi KANU is mad

Lol...just thinking how Omenka will look in Igbo red cap.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by No1Tribalist: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
navyseal2220:

Idoma people and all other tribes, this person is a yorubaa person.

Idoma people cannot be blackmailed by Yeebos. They know what to think. Idomas are not Afonjass and Yeebos. They know who they are. You can't just wake up and start claiming people because you have free 50MB on your Sagem phone.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by IgboSubmarine: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

It can mean ANYTHING in Idoma and its meaning may have NOTHING to do with whatever it may seem to mean in Yeeboe language. Kai!

Igbo people. You just want to claim the entire Naijeria for yourself. Can't you be satisfied with your landlocked 5 states once and for all?

I blame Nna Manu Udi for all these.

You talk too much

Translate the word " Alechenu "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
Nnamdi Kanu Asks Former Senate Pres. David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name . David Mark middle name is "Alechenu" an Igbo name. He also dresses constantly as an Igbo man with red cap. The same red cap won by one of the Idoma men who came to visit Kanu today...video below. You must know that Idoma people call their first daughter "Ada" like Igbos do. They also have the same market days as Igbos.

Idoma people visit Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vVPWvR8co
I know an Idoma chick called Ada. I asked her the meaning and she said it means 'first daughter'.
Igbo kwenu!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 85 Out Of 156 Countries In 2019 Global Happiness Report / Nigeria Makes ₦2.6 Trillion In One-Year Sales Of Petroleum Products – PPMC / Edo APC Decries Increasing Destitutes On Benin Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.