Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris (1271 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by JamieNaij(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji and her siblings, Peks, Sandra for shopping in Paris, France.

Linda Ikeji shared the update on instagram, writing "Hey Paris. The Ikejis re in town. Be ready spain. They coming through to IBIZA. But the queen isnt there with em. When I say queen I mean me."

Lucky Siblings.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/linda-ikeji-takes-her-siblings-shopping.html

LALASTICLALA MYYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by iwezor1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Finally, my FTC goes to God
2.My family, THE IWEZORS
3.My friends

MONEY GOOD O, AUNTY LINDA I DEY HERE O. INCASE OF YA NEXT TRIP grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by medolab90(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
K
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by Seguntimmy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
So, I should:

Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
So, I should:

Wow this is Beautiful!

I just checked the Twitter handle, lots of beautiful art work, but it doesnt seem to be active again.

Your artwork?
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by mofeoluwadassah: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2017
me sef i go shopping with my simblings in katangwa....iranu
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by mofeoluwadassah: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2017
me sef i go shopping with my simblings in katangwa....iranu cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by MrRhymes101(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Enjoy the fruits of your labor dear...Wait for me, i'm coming
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by Chibuhealth(f): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2017
As beautiful as you are , no man no baby yet?? I'm not hating but it is not a normal thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by Ugoeze2016: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
You guys enjoy, we only live once
Re: Linda Ikeji Takes Her Siblings Shopping In Paris by broadally2(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Cute. Keep glowing miss.

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude As She Shows Off Her Curves In Racy New Photos 18+ / See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos / “I & Paul Can Only Get Back Together If…” – Peter Okoye Talks Psquare Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.