Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe (614 Views)

3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by AdoraAmadi: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2017
A Nigerian Slay Queen and Facebook user, Emem Udoh, has taken to the platform to call out a fellow Slay Queen, Ekemini Maxwell who reportedly stole her shoe. 

According to Emem, Ekemini reportedly stole her shoe during her one of their friend's sister's traditional wedding and 'mistakenly' shared the photos on Facebook, not knowing she will see it. 

Here's what she wrote; 

'Pls gals who so ever dat knows Ekemini Maxwell should tell her to return my shoe dat she stole from me during Mabel sister's traditional marriage......she mistakenly posted it on Facebook yesterday not knowing that I'll see it'

However, Ekemini Maxwell who saw the post, wrote the disclaimer;

"Disclaimer
In respect of what Emem udoh has written against me is a blackmail
She just want to destroy my image because we had a misunderstanding.
i just need to throw this on air i haven't stolen from her.
God will judge you.."

Ekemini's disclaimer which infuriated Emem, made her disclose that she even confronted the suspect's mum over the shoe;

'Ekemini Maxwell Wat is de meaning of Disclaimer.... Disclaimer over my shoe dat you stole dat I even comfronted your mother and she said that she's ashame of herself n you?.... You're not ashame of yourself'

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-slay-queen-calls-fellow-slay-queen-stole-shoe/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by Seguntimmy(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Abeg, who and what exactly are they slaying?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by mofeoluwadassah: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2017
so we should help her collect the shoe or what....because i dont get what all this is all about nw undecided
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Hehe the plaintiff ekemini is a fine girl, i need me a facebook account.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by Justuceleague2: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2017
As if only on version of the shoe was produced?

And. Where are the slays talkless of queens?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by EvangAsika(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Are u d only one wit dat form of shoes in naija ? Please note that this lady can arrest you and take u to court for deformation of character..... B careful and wise becos that shoe nah China made self.....
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Some girls sha.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Fellow Slay Queen Who Allegedly Stole Her Shoe by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:
Some girls sha.
they young shall grown na

(1) (Reply)

Brave Cashier Quickly Snatches Gun From Robber In A Shop Robbery (video) / We killed, buried victim in shallow grave to conceal our leader’s identity / Criminology Student, 22, Who Falsely Accused A Taxi Driver Of Rape Is Jailed For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.