Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? (627 Views)

Is Adsense Still Unavailable For Wordpress Users / Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers? / Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I applied for Google AdSense this evening and was sent a code which I pasted on my blog. The problem now is, Google sent me a message saying I already have an AdSense account. When I checked I realised it was the AdSense I used for my YouTube channel some months back before I closed it. Is the AdSense for YouTube compatible for YouTube or I should just send them a message that I need a new one? Thanks.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by kam1992: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Send them a message or call them
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
kam1992:
Send them a message or call them
Thanks. I was told by someone to apply to have my site registered under same adsense account. That Google will review the site like the normally do and begins to run ad there once they are satisfied.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva, BiafranBushBoy, I need your guys help. Nichesitesseo.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Afam4eva(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Google does not allow duplicate adsense account and so, you may need to use the one you created for youtube. All you need do is to submit it for a non hosted status.

Btw, did you use the same email for the old one and the new one you're trying to create?

1 Like

Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Google does not allow duplicate adsense account and so, you may need to use the one you created for youtube. All you need do is to submit it for a non hosted status.

Btw, did you use the same email for the old one and the new one you're trying to create?
Thanks. No, I didn't. I used the email for my blog. But because the information I supplied was same as what I used for my YouTube AdSense gmail account, they were able to link it.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
Done. Thanks.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, I need your help. I applied for Google AdSense this evening and was sent a code which I pasted on my blog. The problem now is, Google sent me a message saying I already have an AdSense account. When I checked I realised it was the AdSense I used for my YouTube channel some months back before I closed it. Is the AdSense for YouTube compatible for YouTube or I should just send them a message that I need a new one? Thanks.

they are all adsense product but YouTube is called hosted adsense. you may have to apply with a new email address or upgrade your YouTube adsense to full non hosted.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
bedfordng:
they are all adsense product but YouTube is called hosted adsense. you may have to apply with a new email address or upgrade your YouTube adsense to full non hosted.
Thank you. Exactly what I did. I used the 'Other Products' menu on 'My Add' to do it.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Afam4eva, BiafranBushBoy, I need your guys help. Nichesitesseo.

Yes!! Adsense is Adsense!!

Create a new Email and try again.
Re: Is Adsense For Youtube Same As Google Adsense? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yes!! Adsense is Adsense!!
Create a new Email and try again.
Thanks. I've settled that.

(1) (Reply)

3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) / How To Link/map Your Domainking Domain To Your Blogger Blog / Google Adsense Decrease In Estimated Earnings (A Detailed Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.