Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo (16401 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by sunnyside16(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
To beg this man? We are finished in this country already.
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2017
compatriot:
i think the man is doing a great job in that sector. Keep it up the agric minister
like how?
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by preator007(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2017
seunmsg:

I really don't understand the point you are trying to make with this your comment. It was a forum about Nigeria's economic development and the aim is to highlight areas of our economy where people who want to invest in Africa can come in and invest. So, what's inappropriate about highlighting the fact that the economy of Lagos alone is six times that of Rwanda?

Almost all African countries want to attract foreign investment to their countries, it is then left for each country to package itself as the best place for investors by showcasing her strength and areas of opportunities compared to others. We don't have to keep abusing our leaders simply because we don't like their face or tribe.

You know what amuses me really is how people go so defensive whenever constructive criticism is made with regards to these sham leaders, the same Nigerians who labour under the perennial hardship imposed by these unforgiving and callous MEN in power still see good in them it makes me realise that the DEVIL is absolutely in control of the affairs of NIGERIA in human form (leaders) he has comfortably confused and bamboozled the NIGERIAN mind to the extent that NIGERIANS are so disillusioned and proclaim the Satan there GOD
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

Just so u know, I didnt have to turn d phone any which wa, to read ur t.

Florida n N.Y., have been doing d right for over a century! At a time, they even had slaves working to build their economy. And, they'll just recently came out of a recession too! Stop d inferiority complex comparison. Every country needs to survive d best way it can, which could be unique to it!

China, knowingly devalues it currency, regularly! And una still dey complain say naira dey 360!

This is baseless and meaningless. Most Asian countries devalued their currencies because they operate mixed type of economic system. What does Nigeria produce?
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by emmygzy(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
compatriot:
i think the man is doing a great job in that sector. Keep it up the agric minister
you're high on weed, all foodstuffs and e costly. Beans, rice, garri, mention them, they're very costly. He is as useless as his master Buhari.
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by Jabioro: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
You could have done better if have also beg Awolowo from his grave to join you in governance.. The politicians will be talking as if have no more capable hands to handle the importation of grass he is currently doing..
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by ashjay001(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
ollah1:

This is baseless and meaningless. Most Asian countries devalued their currencies because they operate mixed type of economic system. What does Nigeria produce?

This is trash! If u dont get d concept, u politely ask or read more to keep up to speed!? In what context was d reply? Abeg, shift

I'm sure u dont even get why they devalue!
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

This is trash! If u dont get d concept, u politely ask or read more to keep up to speed!? In what context was d reply? Abeg, shift

I'm sure u dont even get why they devalue!

Why did they devalued their currency?
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by fisayo02(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Please, stop feeding us with lies .
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by ashjay001(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2017
ollah1:

Why did they devalued their currency?

If u ask me, na who I go ask?

I questioned ur knowledge, so I get to ask d questions if any question is to be asked!
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

If u ask me, na who I go ask?

I questioned ur knowledge, so I get to ask d questions if any question is to be asked!

You should have questioned your knowledge because i already answered you. They operate a mixed economy, hence the reason to devalue. Can Nigeria do the same? Of course not. You don't understand it yet your flew your wings
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by orisa37: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
We begged-audu-ogbeh to join-buhari-administration. Innocent V.P. Buhari did that to make Audu Ogbeh open up Benue State to Fulani occupation. The Purpose of The Grazing Bill!!! You have just discovered the soldierly strategies of a guerrilla expert.
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by ashjay001(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2017
ollah1:

You should have questioned your knowledge because i already answered you. They operate a mixed economy, hence the reason to devalue. Can Nigeria do the same? Of course not. You don't understand it yet your flew your wings

gringringrin

Name one country that doesnt practice a mixed economy?
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by dantori(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2017
vincent10:
We are yet to feels his impact
go to your village and ask those who have embraced agriculture they will tell you
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2017
preator007:

You know what amuses me really is how people go so defensive whenever constructive criticism is made with regards to these sham leaders, the same Nigerians who labour under the perennial hardship imposed by these unforgiving and callous MEN in power still see good in them it makes me realise that the DEVIL is absolutely in control of the affairs of NIGERIA in human form (leaders) he has comfortably confused and bamboozled the NIGERIAN mind to the extent that NIGERIANS are so disillusioned and proclaim the Satan there GOD

Criticism should be constructive and meaningful. It should not be meaningless and out of tribal hatred.
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by preator007(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Criticism should be constructive and meaningful. It should not be meaningless and out of tribal hatred.
from my post what tribal extraction did u deduce I belong?, and where in my comment did I mention any tribe? clearly you have a jaundiced biased and primordial mind set, you comment is not only out of context but irrelevant, and this leads me to the conclusion that you are one of the MILLION disillusioned NIGERIAN who have wittingly or otherwise submitted their SOUL for a plate of porridge too bad for NIGERIA
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by MosD: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yet no result to prove his worth
Re: We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo by ideylaff: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Teacher1776:
It is good to brag at times. But don't forget too that the economy of a single USA state like Florida or Newyork is bigger than the economy of Nigeria's 36 states including the FCT, put together. Yet they don't even talk about it.
Everytime I just wondered why God chose to punish Nigeria with these sets of clowns.

Can you just imagine..... I know people that Audu Ogbeh was indebted to before he bacame minister this time around.

The mans business was struggling and he had serious financial issues. This is totally coded messages, I just wonder why Osinbajo
has now become full of lies and sweet talk anytime he pick the mike.

Last time he told us President Buhari was hale and hearty, the president returned and said he was very sick and hes happy for the prayers that were said. Has Yemi Osinbajo suddenly become so despereate for power that he now sings the tune of the Politicians with lies all over the place.

Audu Ogbeh that was practically struggling before he got called for the role and Yemi Osinbajo is telling us he was enjoying wealth

which wealth...

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Starts Disinfection Of Markets and Parks (Pictures) / Bode George Sowing Seeds Of Discord, Says PDP / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.