Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Online Buying And Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Buying And Shipping (765 Views)

Dubai Purchase And Shipping Services / Buying And Shipping A Car From Germany To Nigeria / USA Buying And Shipping To Lagos,USA Virtual Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Buying And Shipping by emimyself: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
hello people,

Please does anybody know anything about buying online atg wholesale price . I need to buy clothes and bags online and wants it to be shipped to nigeria. #

Pkease is this safe and does anybody know how it works and can give me sites that does that.

thank you
Re: Online Buying And Shipping by yokelplat(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
[b]try kijiji.ca(it all depends on the sellers choice in shiping to nigeria)
Re: Online Buying And Shipping by isaacosa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
Why not run your online buying and shippingbusiness with treasure house enterprise.you can make good clothing and shoe deals on amazon.com or ebay.com.We can help you with the payment and shipping of your selected items and it will reach you here in Nigeria within 3week at most.Our office is at no 6 osakuni close,temidire sango otta,ogun state.Phone:08020950355,07063283757.Good luck.
Re: Online Buying And Shipping by dwizy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
emimyself: hello people,

Please does anybody know anything about buying online atg wholesale price . I need to buy clothes and bags online and wants it to be shipped to nigeria. #

Pkease is this safe and does anybody know how it works and can give me sites that does that.

thank you

Good to know that. Contact the email in my signature for tips. Make sure you include the the title of this post.
Re: Online Buying And Shipping by dwizy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
isaac osa: Why not run your online buying and shippingbusiness with treasure house enterprise.you can make good clothing and shoe deals on amazon.com or ebay.com.We can help you with the payment and shipping of your selected items and it will reach you here in Nigeria with a maximum of 3week.Our office is at no 6 osakuni close,temidire sango otta,ogun state.Phone:08020950355,07063283757.Good luck.

This will be very good. Please get a website and good customer service. It will help you, honestly.
Re: Online Buying And Shipping by chemashie(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2012
emimyself: hello people,

Please does anybody know anything about buying online atg wholesale price . I need to buy clothes and bags online and wants it to be shipped to nigeria.
At Naija Market Place, we are very reliable in selling ladies products such as bags, bras, wristwatch, human hairs, intimacy gadgets etc. We have presence in China and USA, we can get these products for you or buy in large quantity from us. For more information about us and to see what we import, log on to www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. Check any detail about us including the address and other information about our store.

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Will Be More Viable In Ph? Standard Boutique Or It Firm / A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products / A Guru Should Help Me Out Asap Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.