Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) (24308 Views)

Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / Terrible Accident In Onitsha As Car Burns, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
What a pity. cryI'm sure NK will blame the federal government.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SEE YOU IN HELL BRO...
cool

If there is one!
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Ndmichaels(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
And it was even raining. RIP my brother, we'll surely meet to part no more.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Adeyemi235(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN A TRAGEDY HAPPENS THE FIRST PERSON WE CALL IS GOD, THEN PROCEED TO BLAME THE DRIVER OR BAD ROADS, AND ACCUSE THE DEVIL AND ALL OUR ENEMIES.

EVERY TRAGEDY IS GOD'S WILL.
EVEN BEFORE CREATION HE SAW THIS WILL HAPPEN AT THE PARTICULAR MOMENT LIKE, HE'S ENGINEERING IT ALL SO...
CHEERS EVERYONE, BESIDES THEY'RE IN A BETTER PLACE, WITH GOD.
Am not understanding u oo,, the Plan of d LORD For us are not of evil things
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by MackyVera: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
embarassedOh God! So this is how it happened.this is unbearable...Chike is no more :oOh God! So this is how it happened.this is unbearable...Chike is no more

1 Like

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Adeyemi235:
Am not understanding u oo,, the Plan of the For us are not of evil things

WHO MAKES THE EVIL PLANS?

WHO LET'S THE EVIL PLANS HAPPEN BECAUSE HE'S INCAPABLE OF PREVENTING THEM, OR HE'S CAPABLE BUT WOULD RATHER SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW?
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Samfitz: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!! I know him. He's from my town ( Abatete) in Anambra state. Rest in peace brother. Rest in peace Oyemuo. Rest in Chile.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Dubembiafra: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Rest in peace Chike, we were happy for you the time you bought this camry, my pity goes to your wife who is heavily pregnant, ezigbo Nwa Abatete rest in peace Oyemmuo rentals

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by luvlymabel: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
very serious, what is even happening in Nigeria?
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
They should take that guy to a hospital before declaring him dead o
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by timtosky: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
quite a pity. ogbuefi how far u
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by Mekanus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SEE YOU IN HELL BRO...
cool
0b100100111:
Chai!

Africans and God.......smh

Instead of identifying with the root cause and proffering solutions to prevent future occurrence, You did be reading "Lord have mercy", Jesus protect us" "May God protect us" and the likes!

Mental slavery!
Hahahaha you all moafuckers need Jesus. That nigga (Jesus) ain't real though.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by paulmarkino: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by SirVintageCock: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
paulmarkino:
This is my brother. Am confuse!

https://mbasic.facebook.com/chike.otogbolu?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNjYwZjI4MTNkYjdmYjdkZWRlMGUxOTMwYzg5NDBkODQiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImNoaWtlIG90b2didWx1Iiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6MzgyMTI0MjE1LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjEwMDAwMDgwOTEwMzgyMywicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyMDQ4fQ%3D%3D&fref=search
[q
Dubembiafra:
Rest in peace Chike, we were happy for you the time you bought this camry, my pity goes to your wife who is heavily pregnant, ezigbo Nwa Abatete rest in peace Oyemmuo rentals
uote author=Samfitz post=59264585]Chai!!!!!!!! I know him.
He's from my town ( Abatete) in Anambra state.
Rest in peace brother.
Rest in peace Oyemuo.
Rest in Chile.[/quote]Chai, I wept so hard this morning. Oyemmuo is no more. I thought it was a joke. The twins, their sister and the unborn baby......sh! T men.
Rip brother?.. you are a role model to many. May you rest in peace. Amen
Otogbolu family will miss.
Ifite will miss you
St Dom will miss you
Agbaja and Abatete as a whole will miss you.

Awanji is going to be really messed up without you bro... embarassed embarassed embarassed fvck damnit.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by adedejidamilare(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
More than 1million people die from accidents globally.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by okechukwu16: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
paulmarkino:
This is my brother. Am confuse!

https://mbasic.facebook.com/chike.otogbolu?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNjYwZjI4MTNkYjdmYjdkZWRlMGUxOTMwYzg5NDBkODQiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImNoaWtlIG90b2didWx1Iiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6MzgyMTI0MjE1LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjEwMDAwMDgwOTEwMzgyMywicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyMDQ4fQ%3D%3D&fref=search
RIP Chike Oyemmuo. The only guy that kept my village lively during festive periods. You really showed that somebody could do something lucrative in the village. The whole world will miss you. Ifite, Agbaja and Abatete will deeply miss you. RIP
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident In Onitsha(Graphic Photos) by okechukwu16: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
SirVintageCock:
[quote author=Samfitz post=59264585]Chai!!!!!!!! I know him.
He's from my town ( Abatete) in Anambra state.
Rest in peace brother.
Rest in peace Oyemuo.
Rest in Chile.Chai, I wept so hard this morning. Oyemmuo is no more. I thought it was a joke. The twins, their sister and the unborn baby......sh! T men.
Rip brother?.. you are a role model to many. May you rest in peace. Amen
Otogbolu family will miss.
Ifite will miss you
St Dom will miss you
Agbaja and Abatete as a whole will miss you.

Awanji is going to be really messed up without you bro... embarassed embarassed embarassed fvck damnit.
Soo unfortunate. Chike Oyemmuo! Chai! Rest in the bossom of the Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria / Unidentifiable Boy Killed By A Car In Kano (Disturbing Photo) / Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.