Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks (39305 Views)

Ozubulu Killing: Catholic Set Up Committee, Visit Victims At Hospital, Give N50k / Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by broseme: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2017
All the priests in Catholic diocese of Nnewi celebrated a requiem mass in honor of lives lost in Sunday's attack at St Philip's Catholic Church,Ozubulu in a building close to the said parish.

Also the officiating priest during the mass addressed the issue of what transpired.He spoke in Igbo.From the little I could make from what he said,the attacker appears to be one man.Some said he was in the church with them while others said he came with another person who gave him signal that the target has entered the church.He went outside the church,brought his gun from his Lexus car and started shooting.Our Igbo readers should please explain more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWR36gG54H0

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ozubulu-killingcatholic-priest-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by broseme: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2017

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by broseme: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2017
broseme:
Read more
more

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Make I buy land for here
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by Aufbauh(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Igbo Christains in Biafraland need all our prayers in this trying time of brutalism from the hands of drug-infested Jewish Igbos aka Ipob warmongers.

This strange mishap is unheard of in Igboland before and unacceptable in the African society.
But deep they said calls for deep, hence it can be deduced that Nnamdi Kanu hate speech and brainwashing has transcend mere agitation for secession to bitterness for brotherliness & disregard for sacredness of human life.

My heart is with all the family of the diseased and the entire Christian Igbos.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by chinybelle(f): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2017
He just gave his own version
A young man came in and started shooting. Exhausted first magazine and continued with a second one.
The rev ran, this was his own record.
Info from those who couldn't run but only took cover while the shooting was going on confirmed 12 dead while another 2 died later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by nrexzy: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm I tire

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by zamwazi(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
I Don Sidan since think..hmmm..This one make me speechless sha
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

I still don't understand why our pastors and priest of these days are not Christlike.

Christ sacrificed himself for the world, yet when it mattered most, this priest pulled off his cassock and hid behind the altar while other people were massacred...When he should have asked to gunmen to kill him and leave his parishioners.

If the captain goes down with the ship how much more a priest?
Shame on him.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by speezyWears: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
May God comfort the bereaved...........

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by dukauchen(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
There shall be no peace for the wicked

5 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by takenadoh: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Really sad the direction the country is heading the drum beats are getting very loud
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by kings09(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by omenka(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Wow..
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
seen
Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by neweraomo: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Developers be killing themselves since 1422... cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by goliprospe(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
I stand for PEACE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by wakaman: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
One by one, substract them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
I believe some pastors and church leaders will learn from this..
not all donations is acceptable to God

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by muller101(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Brothers killing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by cristianisraeli: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
abeg when nigerian police start to they use yellow tape..LOL

15 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by snowden9(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
wakaman:
One by one, substract them.
I just have to ask. Who gave you that stupidity pill to take this morning?
The most important thing you should concern yourself with for now is to learn how to spell 'subtract' before coming to fool yourself on the internet.
Will you be happy if any of your loved ones were among those killed?

22 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by 0b100100111: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
The shooter was a Fulani man grin grin grin

Says our flat headed brothers

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by policy12: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
I hope this will lay to rest the issue of it been a terrorist from d Fulani.

8 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
speezyWears:
May God comfort the bereaved...........

AMEN.

I RATHER DIE IN A BROTHEL THAN IN A CHURCH.

SERIOUSLY, THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY WENT TO CHURCH TO GIVE UP THEIR MONEY TO OFFERINGS AND TITHING.
THEY'RE DEAD AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS CAN DO IS TO PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS.

PRAY FOR THEM, TO WHO?
THE SAME ONE WHO COULDN'T PREVENT THEIR DEATHS.

NOT ONCE HAS HE PREVENTED A CHILD FROM BEING MOLESTED.
NOT ONCE HAS HE STOPPED THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS BY TERRORISTS.
NOT ONCE HAS HE SAVED THE POOR, NEEDY AFRICAN BABIES FROM DISEASES AND DEATH.
NOT ONCE HAS HE PRACTICALLY REVEALED HIMSELF TO ALL YOU PSYCHOPATHS WHO CAN'T THINK OUT OF YOUR RELIGIOUS CONDITIONING.

BEFORE YOU REMIND ME THAT IT'LL BE TOO LATE FOR ME BY THE TIME I REALIZE HIS POWER, AS I'UD HAVE DIED AND LANDED IN HELL, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU'D BE DEAD TOO, AND WON'T BE ABLE TO REALIZE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD. A DEAD PERSON NO LONGER EXISTS IN THIS LIFE, OR ANY, AND IS INCAPABLE OF REALIZING YOUR SHIIT! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by bravesoul247(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by AfonjaBoston: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:
abeg when nigerian police start to they use yellow tape..LOL

No mind them na by yellow tape

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by fablani(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
and the shooter thinks he will ever see good through out his miserable life.
let's watch and see how it ends. Rip to the dead one

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks by adelekeaka: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
trans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / David, Sam Adeyemi Son Graduates From Emory University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.