Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk (16809 Views)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by cristianisraeli: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
nigerian new papers una sure about this matter??
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by muller101(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Wish my president speedy recovery
I saw this somewhere. Tell me is it true

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by lavenjcrown(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
are people in the house still on standby for his arrival?
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by DeZoro(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Africans with power drunk mentality. if this was a civilized country, the president would had resigned. For now the Ag President is just trying to calm things down. He doesn't have all the power cos he would had by now devolved the cabinet and reorganize it to world best practice.

Madam Aisha, please don't lose your dear husband to mere seat that ll last less than 2 years! That presidential sit is a death roll.

A word is enough for the wise.... president Buhari please do the needful by resigning
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by nextprince: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
muller101:
I saw this somewhere. Tell me is it true
Ask the person grin grin

Desperation is real grin grin

Iporks are pigs and Idiots. grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by muller101(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Ask the person grin grin

Iporks are pigs and Idiots. grin grin
my undercover agents are monitoring u day and night on this forum grin
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by nextprince: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2017
muller101:
my undercover agents are monitoring u day and night on this forum grin
Monitor me? undecided

I don't have time to monitor anyone. grin

Mine is to hammer iporks as it comes, no time. grin grin grin

Your only way of keeping me silent is to push for my ban, else, ipork bastards will always feel my presence.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots ~ Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by pointstores(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
nawa
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by clefstone(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2017
I see the workings of karma in most of the recent happenings in Nigerian politics. Buhari is receiving back what he gave.

He called for Yar'adua's resignation on grounds of ill health, today they are calling for his resignation on the same ground

He insited the North against GEJ, albeit unjustly, today Nnamdi Kanu has insited the SE against him

He called the last administration incompetent, today they are calling his the worst in Nigeria's history.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by aidymike(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2017
R.I.P Buhari(as far as Nigeria is concern u r dead)
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by muller101(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Monitor me? undecided

I don't have time to monitor anyone. grin

Mine is to hammer iporks as it comes, no time. grin grin grin

Your only way of keeping me silent is to push for my ban, else, ipork bastards will always feel my presence.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots ~ Nnamdi Kanu
so u are finally back to your default settings
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Saintp(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
The presidency is in dilemma. Should Buhari just come back to please Nigerians without having to appear in public apart from Friday mosque or stay back in London to continue treatment.

Even If buhari comes back today, he will still "work from home" and that will make matters worse. It is unfortunate that the black man can never to the right thing. It's just too shameful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Benteazaa(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
guterMann:
Yaradua's saga 2.0

Who punished Africans with power hungry leaders?

Nigeria in particular
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by nextprince: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
muller101:
so u are finally back to your default settings
[/s]

Get me banned, all these gimmicks & subterfuge ain't working.
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Rapture4real(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Will he still collect salary and allowances for the three months he's not around?
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by comodo: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2017
I seem not to understand this our 1999 constitution, For how long should a president not be absent from his country? Abi the thing no dey there If its not there, I think all other govt officials should just relocate to London... Better we know that England has recolonized us again..
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Wish my president speedy recovery
Pls shutup no wonder nigeria voted buhari, e is the one enforcing the law and e just broke the law instead of condemning him and our useless senators and reps u guy sing praises to him.e will soon come out and change the constitution i just want to watch the reaction of nigerians because nigerians are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by calabardick(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
mormonslayer:
That Aisha Buhari at her age is still very much f**kable.

prominent sugar mommy
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Phaanie(f): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Wish my president speedy recovejry

Someone who has been sick forever how speedy can he recover
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by emmasege: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
clefstone:
I see the workings of karma in most of the recent happenings in Nigerian politics. Buhari is receiving back what he gave.

He called for Yar'adua's resignation on grounds of ill health, today they are calling for his resignation on the same ground

He insited the North against GEJ, albeit unjustly, today Nnamdi Kanu has insited the SE against him

He called the last administration incompetent, today they are calling his the worst in Nigeria's history.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS

He said he would cancel foreign medical trips for government officials at the expense of the government, today he's a frequent visitor to the UK hospital at the expense of Nigeria.

He said he would cancel the office of the first lady, today he still retains the office and goes a step further to call it "Office of the wife of the president".

He said he would stop Boko Haram murderous acts, today they are becoming more virulent and have even spread southwards masquerading as herdsmen.

LET ME ALSO PAUSE AND ALLOW OTHERS TO ADD THEIRS......

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by emmasege: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2017
DeZoro:
Madam Aisha, please don't lose your dear husband to mere seat that ll last less than 2 years! That presidential sit is a death roll. A word is enough for the wise.... president Buhari please do the needful by resigning
I wish the woman would summon courage to speak out now before the evil cabals turn her to an untimely widow. A beautiful woman like Aisha is too young to be a widow at 46. Let her children and relatives advise her accordingly, lest the evil wish of some people that she turns a sugar mummy comes to pass. I honestly think that Buhari's life could be preserved for a little while further if the pressure of the office is removed.
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Baba please dnt return, we dnt miss you ND besides, you dnt add any value to our lives. Osibanjo is doing a nice job nd we want it to remain that way sir.

Your moniker if a reflection of yourself..
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
escodotman:
Even when he returns, he has lost all his credibility and the ''integrity'' package APC used to brand him to cajole and deceive Nigerians in 2015. President by force!

LOL you think so? Continue with your assumption haha..

God bless PMB..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
DeZoro:
Africans with power drunk mentality. if this was a civilized country, the president would had resigned. For now the Ag President is just trying to calm things down. He doesn't have all the power cos he would had by now devolved the cabinet and reorganize it to world best practice.

Madam Aisha, please don't lose your dear husband to mere seat that ll last less than 2 years! That presidential sit is a death roll.

A word is enough for the wise.... president Buhari please do the needful by resigning

At the bold you mean like the list of America presidents that were sick in the link below? You guys keep fooling yourself, So if someone is sick he should resign from his work right?
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by Naijastatesman9: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
We should learn to respect people's privacy. It's Buhari today. It could be us or a loved one at the receiving end tomorrow. As long as he has done the right thing and empowered Osinbajo to act in his stead, we should allow him get the doctors' recommended medical rest.

actiondrilling:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/buharis-return-date-shrouded-in-secrecy-as-wife-returns-to-uk/
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by ekawhe: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2017
the return of the president is the next movie title nollywood should prepare for.
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by awuf2008: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why has the president wife not travel to US since?
Re: Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk by foura: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided
How will u feel if somebody do this to your Father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Agbaje Talks Tough As He Prepares To Battle Sanwo-olu / Buhari: “Why I Ordered CBN To Stop Forex For Food Import” / Nigeria’s Transport Inflation Surprisingly Falls For The First Time In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.