Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. (8608 Views)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Zeze06(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the current generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as that will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadinejad Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

I agree I pity them
They are defeated souls looking for relevance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by victord1st: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2017
A common butterfly that call itself a bird.Go and die.
Someone wakes up in the morning the first thing he thinks about is Igbo,what nature of disease is this?

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by attackgat: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the current generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

Unity begger.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nextprince: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
OP, pls there is a difference between Igbos and ibos. Ibos are the educated, cultured, enlightened and hardworking guys from the South Eastern part of Nigeria.

Iporks are those dirty, poverty-stricken, weed-smoking pigs and Idiots following one hunchback semi-literate London streets hustler called cownu.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
if u are nothing no body will talk, wail or open threads about you.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
victord1st:
Someone wakes up in the morning the first thing he thinks about is Igbo,what nature of disease is this?

Sorry ehn, I know how it feels. You better go to shop. I don dey on way to office. We won't hate you back as doing that will destroy the whole edifice (Nigeria).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
OP, pls there is a difference between Igbos and ibos. Ibos are the educated, cultured, enlightened and hardworking guys from the South Eastern part of Nigeria.

Iporks are those dirty, poverty-stricken, weed-smoking pigs and Idiots following one hunchback semi-literate London streets hustler called cownu.

They are all same to me. I see no difference but I am willing to tolerate for the peace of Nigeria. Above all, we don't want war in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ApexPredator: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Realistically, how long do you think Nigeria has got?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2017
victord1st:

Iam tired of attending to these MorphOS here,their frustration is becoming something else.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by GuyWise(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Can you see them, unity beggers, no self-worth, no plan to better their lifes, skull miners, back-stabbers.....

Creating topic as early as 7:00 am just to beg for unity... it's now a shame to be a yoruba man.

We don't want to live with skull miners is that hard to understand?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ereolamide: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Bro sorry to say, you're perfect description of an idiot, what's your fuvking business with Igbos and Biafra.

You must be a freaking talkative outside nairaland, what's the meaning of the nonsense you wrote up there, even though I don't like Igbos and their peculiar ways, you shouldn't denigrate people fighting their freedom with whatever means they choose to go by it, you should only respond when Yorubas are insulted or dragged into whatever bullshit whether by Hausa or Igbo.

Like I said you are fuvking garrulous idiot.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2017
ApexPredator:
Realistically, how long do you think Nigeria has got?

I don't know but I think we can separate peacefully if it comes to that. No need for the insults and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
no igbo man will ever open a thread about yorubas at 6a.m. for what. igbos hve so frustrated some people that they sleep, dream and wake up to pour their frustration

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
Bro sorry to say, you're perfect description of an idiot, what's your fuvking business with Igbos and Biafra.

You must be a freaking talkative outside nairaland, what's the meaning of the nonsense you wrote up there, even though I don't like Igbos and their peculiar ways, you shouldn't denigrate people fighting their freedom with whatever means they choose to go by it, you should only respond when Yorubas are insulted or dragged into whatever bullshit whether by Hausa or Igbo.

Ok. Sorry ma. This is the best I could muster. I just couldn't do any better. The most important thing is that I passed my message across.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

Unity begger.

typical ibo mooslem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
How can you wake up this morning without saying ur morning prayer or even brushing ur teeth and what came to ur mind was the igbos.
Pls don't kill ur self yet,the Igbos u are hating where here before ur mother wasted her energy in giving birth to you n they will still be here long after u are gone.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2017
dutchnorics:
How can you wake up this morning without saying ur morning prayer or even brushing ur teeth and what came to ur mind was the igbos.
Pls don't kill ur self yet,the Igbos u are hating where here before ur mother wasted her energy in giving birth to you n they will still be here long after u are gone.

Same thing I am saying. Live and let live.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nototribalist: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

the children of Israel fought war sotey them defeat their enemies at last. As long as Hausa Fulanis are in control of Government, there will be no peace, save your breath. Igbos are not cowards!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

better stop being friends with those pigs that dont like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sorry ehn, I know how it feels. You better go to shop. I don dey on way to office. We won't hate you back as doing that will destroy the whole edifice (Nigeria).
u are going to work and had time to compose this long article. you must b working at frustrated nig ltd

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Judicible(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Igbos are now there morning devotion. And by the way have Igbos ever come out to say they want war?
victord1st:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ereolamide: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

better stop being friends with those pigs that dont like you
Who said I was a friend to them?

Keep your nose out their fuvking business, don't go about opening useless threads about them, it shows you can't live without them.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
the children of Israel fought war sotey them defeat their enemies at last. As long as Hausa Fulanis are in control of Government, there will be no peace, save your breath. Igbos are not cowards!!
There would be peace in Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Ain't no igbo can stop Nigerians' progress. If igbo want to be in control, build bridges and seek alliances.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by mormonslayer: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
What!!! some people are already fantasizing about Igbos this early in the morning.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nototribalist: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Same thing I am saying. Live and let live.
shut up, why are yorobbers cowards of Nigeria state? Afonjas are Cowards for a reason. Afraid of Fulanis for decades that Dan fodio conquered Yoruba lands convert half to muslims. Shameful

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Who said I was a friend to them?

as far as i am concerned they deserve all the calamity that has fallen on them
their case is that of a man in misery who is hell bent on bringing others to join them
they are beating the drums of war insulting other tribes but when those tribes respond they start screaming pogom
the same bastard tribe has been attacking yoruba businesses and church while we let their own be

we are dealing with pigs and we dont expect them to act in a civil manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
nedu666:
u are going to work and had time to compose this long article. you must b working at frustrated nig ltd

Nigga I am a professional. I am doing well. If I wasn't doing well, I would want war like iPods. If Nigeria goes to war, I have something to lose. Igbos should just chill and face their trade. The house is big enough for everyone one of us.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
shut up, why are yorobbers cowards of Nigeria state? Afonjas are Cowards for a reason. Afraid of Fulanis for decades that Dan fodio conquered Yoruba lands convert half to muslims. Shameful

is it the same ajayi crowther turned 65% of ibo into christains
cowardly biafrans
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Amarabae(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Ranting Of a Frustrated clown who is shocked by the bitter reality coming. Next

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Ranting Of a Frustrated clown who is shocked by the bitter reality coming. Next

wait till they kidnap you october and turn you to a sex slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension / Sanwo-Olu's Speech As He Presents 2021 Budget To The Lagos House Of Assembly / Faleke: Over 5,000 Tinubu And Shettima Support Groups Set To Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.