Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134794 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Babena(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Vacancy exists for a competent Principal/Head of School at DMERT Excellence Schools.
The ideal candidate should not be less than 40 years of age, should posses a degree in Educational Management and a PGDE. He/She should also have at least 5 years cognate experience in a similar capacity.

Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of application letters, CVs, as well as other credentials in person to the school at #9 Okeah Close, Off Okocha Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt.
Deadline date for submission is on 18th December, 2020.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Babena(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Vacancy exists for a competent Secretary/Administrative Assistant at DMERT Excellence Schools.
The ideal candidate should posses all necessary qualifications, be very efficient in computer operations, and be attentive to details.
An experience in similar capacity would be a great advantage.

Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of application letters, CVs, as well as other credentials in person to the school at #9 Okeah Close, Off Okocha Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt.
Deadline date for submission is on 18th December, 2020.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Urgent Vacancy: Customer Service Intern
Allowance: 30,000 + free Lunch
Desired candidate must have completed NYSC.
Proximity is a key consideration.
Qualified candidate should send CV to: talentportal01@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Happy new month

Greetings! Please do you know anything about Great star international School at Matogun. I mean salary structure
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zita55:

Greetings! Please do you know anything about Great star international School at Matogun. I mean salary structure
No
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by pinklipz: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
A reputable International School that runs a blend of British and Nigerian curriculum within Ikeja, Lagos State, urgently needs the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Mathematics Teacher

Requirements
Candidates must possess a B. Ed Mathematics, B.Sc. COmputer Science + PGDE or a B.Sc MAthematics + PGDE or any related discipline.

Job Title:
Mathematics teacher

Candidates should have the relevant qualifications, with minimum of B.Sc/BA/B.Ed certification and at least 2 years teaching experience, NCE with at least 5 years teaching experience will also be considered.

Candidates must be experienced in the 21st century teaching methodology and the Ability to communicate effectively in English Language (Oral & Written)
Good interpersonal skills, confident and result oriented driven.
Must be competent in working with children in the Primary and Junior Secondary classes.

Remuneration
Very attractive.

Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020.

How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: employmentofficial7@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by simiamos: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2021
English Language and Literature teacher needed for immediate employment in Great Stars Academy.
C.V's from interested candidates should be forwarded to greatstarsacademy@gmail.com.
Accommodation available.
For more details call : 08182165125
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Biology tutor is urgently needed at calculus educational Consult, Bashorun , Ibadan. Call or text 09031885075

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Happyset: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
(Closes Today) Apply: 2021 Global Schools Program – Call For Teachers Volunteer Worldwide - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-global-schools-program-call-for-teachers-volunteer-worldwide/

(Closes Today) Apply Mechanical & Electrical Engineer At Casablanca Ventures Limited, Abuja - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/closes-today-apply-mechanical-electrical-engineer-at-casablanca-ventures-limited-abuja/
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by LagosJobs006: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2021

Job Description
• A Christian nursery and primary school located in Lagos State needs the services of experienced Primary School Teachers.

The candidate is required to:
• Possess strong work ethics,
• Be very resourceful and inventive,
• Consistently demonstrate excellence,
• Spur the students to do and be their best,
• Assist students achieve high self-confidence and self-belief.
• Be a progressive thinker,
• Be adept at pursuing and achieving goals,
• Demonstrate basic computer operations ability,
• Be familiar with the use of various online platforms for virtual education having taken courses and also taught with the platforms.
• Possess strong communication skills,
• Show the willingness to improve upon previously acquired skills and knowledge,
• Function effectively and efficiently in a very dynamic team,
• Have a proven record of students' success in highly competitive internal and external exams, and
• Be able to function in a leadership role.
• Candidate should reside in Okota / Amuwo Odofin or its environs.
• Applicant must not be older than 40 years old.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
• Candidates should possess NCE/ HND / B.Ed / BSc / PGCE in relevant.

Interested applicants should forward their resumes to jobcenter006@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Tochitee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
An international school in ikorodu is in need of a computer and data processing teacher. If u are interested, please call this number 08074491990/08067429461.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by coolegbo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello,

I'd appreciate if I can get a guide on schools currently running PGD in education. You can chat me via WhatsApp on 08188192838. Please I need this.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Job Title: Teaching.
Job Description: you are to prepare the students overnight from 10 pm till 5 am for their SSCE Examination
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by sekzy99(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
The transition from physical classes to a remote learning environment is not an easy feat. Learn How Artificial Intelligence enables inclusive and personalized education at the 2021 AI-enabled Teachers Conference for all teachers and educators.

This free virtual conference will hold on the 25th of August 2021 from 11 am-1 pm on ZOOM and will equip teachers with all the knowledge required to deliver effective online classes using artificial intelligence in these current times.

Attendance is free, but registration is required.

Register now by clicking on www.aienabledteachers.com

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Happy New week guys

I have ported to crypto and other things. I apologize that this thread may not continue, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by iamclime(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Crypto don take over! Meanwhile, let others continue posting legit info here

Do you own, run, or work in a school? There is need to regularly train on pedagogical advancements in teaching, online safety, and other things. Contact me for information on a comprehensive online safety training your school can benefit from. The training is free and is meant for any interested school that meets the requirements. You may PM me
Pojomojo:
Happy New week guys

I have ported to crypto and other things. I apologize that this thread may not continue, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Tochitee(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
An international school( charismartin int school) at gbaga,itamaga,Ikorodu need a computer and data processing teacher.call or chat 08038202475

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
wink
Tochitee:
An international school( charismartin int school) at gbaga,itamaga,Ikorodu need a computer and data processing teacher.call or chat 08038202475
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
Happy New week guys

If you interested in crypto, check my signature
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Delightful8(f): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pojomojo:
If you interested in crypto, check my signature
I am interested

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Delightful8:

I am interested
Good evening, so sorry am replying late
If you are on telegram search for c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g channel
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg is 33yrs old and has only one business; Facebook- launched in Feb 2004.
Aliko Dangote is 60yrs old, has a business empire, been in business for over 40years

In 2012, Dangote was named the 43rd richest man in the world (Forbes) while Mark was 66th; but in 2017, Mark became the 5th richest person while Dangote dropped to 105th position.

Mark Zuckerberg achieved more globally in 6yrs than Dangote has done in 40yrs.

The Reason?
Dangote started his business in the Industrial age which requires physical strength to succeed while Mark started his business in the Information Age which requires information and Knowledge.

You need new keys to open new doors old keys won't work.
Don't get stuck.

Strategy is better than energy. If you lack strategy, tragedy is Inevitable.
Go for Strategy before the year end

Embrace change....Embrace Cryptocurrency

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Tochitee(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
An international school at gbaga,itamaga,Ikorodu need a maths and further maths teacher.call or chat 08074491990/08067429461
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Xenisha: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hey!
Do you want a quick and accurate answer to your education question? HelpSquad will help you with this. The guys are actively helping students and making their lives easier. I think you will need it, so I share the link to live chat with themsmiley
Check please Live chat service for colleges it can help you!
Use it) Bye-bye!
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
I shall return but for now I am on break
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description
We require the services of teachers to teach the following subjects below:

Account
Mathematics
English
Preschool
Basic Science
TD
PHE
Job Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
1 - 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: apply2masters@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Hostel Master or Matron

Job Description

Hostel Master to supervise and manage students in the hostel
Applicant must be firm, energetic and understanding
Accommodation and feeding provided in the school
A retired teacher or nurse is an advantage.
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / NCE qualification with 10 - 30 years work experience.
Salary
N40,000 - N60,000 / month.

Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: pvsschool14@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eaglebreed School, a Nursery and Primary School located in Abuja, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years work experience
Applicants must be able to teach either Mathematics or English Language.
Salary
N30,000 - N50,000

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: onyenandunkeiru@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
There is a telegram channel that post jobs it's called SAFEHAVENJOINT
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by sekzy99(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.