Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134789 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Job Title: IT Administrator

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
At least three years experience in a similar role.
Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

Salary
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@ringo.com.ng using "IT Administration" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Qualification: Post NYSC Experience or just completed NYSC
Salary: 242 net
Work Schedule: 48 hours on, 48 hours off.
To apply: send CV to doralynvine2016@gmail.com with job title as the subject.

NOTE: Applicants should reside within the stated job location
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Send a WhatsApp message if you are interested in the WhatsApp group
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Pharmacist
Driver
Personal Assistant
Customer Service Personnel

Job Description

Receiving and filling prescriptions
Interact with patients
Provide online consultation through online meeting platforms (Zoom, Google Meet or Microsoft Teams)
Listening to patients’ reports of symptoms and provide suggestions for over-the-counter medications
Ensuring medications are properly stored
Communicating with medical professionals about patients and their medications.
Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
Conducting health and wellness screenings.
Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
Interpret symptoms so that the patient can either be given immediate treatment for a trifling condition or be referred to a suitable doctor.
Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
Protects patients by adhering to infection-control protocols.
Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
Carry out other functions that may be assigned by management.
Requirements

Candidates must be between 40 and 50 years of age
Candidates must be fluent in spoken English
Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree.
Candidates must have a proven record of at least three (3) years of work experience in a similar position.
Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
Strong organisational and time management skills.
Have a high sense of integrity.
Benefits

Competitive remuneration

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitments@chyzobpharmacy.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Accountant
Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: sylflora@yahoo.com using the position as subject of email
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2023
AUDIT OFFICERS
Audit Officers must have BSC in Accounting plus experience in Audit.
Interested candidates should submit their CV on before 22nd of March, 2023.

ACCOUNTING OFFICERS
Account officers must have with Bsc in Accounting plus experience.

MARKETING OFFICERS
Marketing officers must have Bsc plus marketing experience.

SECURITY PERSONNEL
Security personnel must have SSCE
Interested candidates should submit their CV on before 22nd of March, 2023.

Applicants should send their CV to hr@winnersgoldenchance.ng
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Happy Sunday 😊

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ccffwx: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good evening. A school in Lekki needs the services of a qualified and dedicated Year 1 teacher preferably female. The salary is attractive. Send CV to rhisacademics@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by FemiHKE(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:24am On Mar 27, 2023
FemiHKE:
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports
You didn't state your location
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by bellakay: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2023
School Administrator Needed

We are looking for a smart professional who is available to resume immediately for this position.

The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Nigerian/British Curriculum. He/she will be the Administrator of the School. He/she will have key responsibility for strategic visioning and corporate governance. The administrator will be required to drive and improve upon the current growth and strategic plan for the school.

The Administrator will be tasked with formulating and managing the policies, regulations, and procedures, in line with the school’s core values and mission. Achieving academic excellence which is at the core of the School requires that the administrator works collaboratively with the senior management of the school, to nurture the School’s community, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, alumni development, school facilities development, and infrastructure

REQUIREMENTS
• The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a B.Ed. M.Ed will be a good advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience with at least 1/2 years as a head teacher or Admin from a reputable school.
• Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Must have good understanding of British and Nigerian curriculum
• Excellent communication skills. • Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.

Send Cv to tpa.recruitments@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by FemiHKE(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lagos

Pojomojo:
You didn't state your location
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by FemiHKE(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports.

Contact me on O9069751998

Location - Lagos
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hi there,

There’s a new scam going on via LinkedIn o, especially for those seeking remote jobs

They’ll reach out to you offering a job then send you links to verify the products/company.

Once you show interest they send you a link to another site to read the JD.

DON’T CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click the link, a marlware will be downloaded into your PC/Laptop that give them access to all your logins including banking activities.

Be careful.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Happy Good Friday!
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you have your TRCN certificate and licence and you have applied for your LOPS but yet to get an update, you can send a WhatsApp message to the following TRCN QTS LOPS *dedicated phone number* to ask for an update on your LOPS application:

09117022677‎‎

I got the number from a friend who was contacted directly by TRCN to ask for the copies of her license and certificate. He has now got a confirmation email from TRA after sending the copies to them.

I just said I should share if TRCN has never contacted you via the number.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Ocool: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
If you have your TRCN certificate and licence and you have applied for your LOPS but yet to get an update, you can send a WhatsApp message to the following TRCN QTS LOPS *dedicated phone number* to ask for an update on your LOPS application:

09117022677‎‎

I got the number from a friend who was contacted directly by TRCN to ask for the copies of her license and certificate. He has now got a confirmation email from TRA after sending the copies to them.

You be th1ef o. You go copy a message from our WhatsApp group and pasted it here as if it your own. He no go b3tter for you.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Yehwind02(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please someone should give me clues on how to get my TRCN registration and certificate here.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by extol1(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Pojomojo:

09117022677‎‎

Is there no vacancy in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Gabkan7: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
FemiHKE:
Any school interested in a certified physical education teacher/games master (any class category), I'm available (Part-time) and If you also need help organizing your school interhouse sports.

Contact me on O9069751998

Location - Lagos

where in lagos?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by FemiHKE(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Iyana-Ipaja

Gabkan7:

where in lagos?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Gabkan7: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2023
FemiHKE:
Iyana-Ipaja
the is located @ igando along can you work with the distance?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by FemiHKE(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes 'it's possible

Gabkan7:

the is located @ igando along can you work with the distance?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
extol1:

Is there no vacancy in Abuja
There's, what have you done?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ocool:

You be th1ef o. You go copy a message from our WhatsApp group and pasted it here as if it your own. He no go b3tter for you.
Shut up!
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2023
Teachers take advantage of the Japa opportunity UK has presented us
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by extol1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pojomojo:
There's, what have you done?
I am just noticing a thread like this

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
extol1:

I am just noticing a thread like this
Welcome
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
*Please share discreetly*
The Group invite Link is now open to *all subject.*

The admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

Remember to share the group invite Link to those who have same japa thinking like us.. do not share to anyone who will remain extremely silent after joining...

We do remove members who never talk and always read from the platform.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/Jf2CxGbCsApGd9Bmcu3mMW
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Each individual's struggle is unique to them and should never be compared or judged by others.

Here are 3 reflections on how we can view the world and create a positive impact for others.

🌺"We never truly know someone else's story, so it's important to practice empathy rather than judgment."

🌺 "The only way to truly understand someone's situation is to walk in their shoes, so let's refrain from judging and instead show compassion."

🌺"Everyone's challenges and obstacles are different, so it's unfair and unproductive to judge them based on our own experiences."
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2023
I need a househelp. Age 20yrs to 25yrs. The person will be coming and going home. Location of job_ sabo Yaba Lagos. WhatsApp number 07060634975

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.