Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (135012 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2018
A Reputable school in Port Harcourt is recruiting for the services of Nursery Teachers, Primary Teachers, Receptionist and Diction Teacher.

Pls kindly send your CV to this mail

Schoolinfodesk@yahoo.com

Your CV goes directly to the director of the school
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
EGA Consulting - Our client, is an International Standard Educational Institution, located in Benin City, Edo State that offers Nursery, Primary and Secondary educational programmes.

They are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subjects Teacher

Eligibility
Candidates possess First Degree in Education with relevant teaching experience
Interested Applicunts must have at least 4-5 years cognate experience with sound writing and oral skills.
Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: egaconsulting10@yahoo.com egaconsulting10@gmail.comEGA Consulting - Our client, is an International Standard Educational Institution, located in Benin City, Edo State that offers Nursery, Primary and Secondary educational programmes.

Job Title: Subjects Teacher

Eligibility
Interested Applicunts must have at least 4-5 years cognate experience with sound writing and oral skills.
Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: egaconsulting10@yahoo.com egaconsulting10@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
EGA Consulting - Our client, is an International Standard Educational Institution, located in Benin City, Edo State that offers Nursery, Primary and Secondary educational programmes.

Job Title: Class Teacher

Eligibility
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: egaconsulting10@yahoo.com egaconsulting10@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018

Job Title: Head (Nursery, Primary and Secondary)

Eligibility
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
In a move to build on and sustain the high standards of the School, the management of a highly reputable Co - educational Day/Boarding Junior, Middle and High School operating a fully integrated British/Nigerian Curriculum, hereby invites application from interested individuals with requisite experience to fill the position below:

Job Title: High School Subject Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of Teachers in the following subject areas:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Technical Drawing
Physical and Health Education
Economics
Basic Science and Basic Technology
Qualification, Experience & Skills
Bachelor of Education
A minimum of 3 years cognate experience from a reputable school
Proficient in the muse of Ms-word.
Be proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be a team player and able to work without supervision
Be computer Literate
Age not more than 35 years
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in word format as an attachment to: hre.efx@gmail.com

Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by rhasonel: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Our client an Insurance and Reinsurance broker request the immediate employment of:
Business Development Executive.
Requirements :
Minimum of first degree in any discipline (an insurance graduate will be at advantage) .
Experienced in marketing insurance services.
Track records in the marketing of insurance services.
Good communication skill.
Must not be above 40 years of age as at the time of this publication.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com and copy EUnogu@jordansglobal.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Horlamidei(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pojomojo:
In a move to build on and sustain the high standards of the School, the management of a highly reputable Co - educational Day/Boarding Junior, Middle and High School operating a fully integrated British/Nigerian Curriculum, hereby invites application from interested individuals with requisite experience to fill the position below:

Job Title: High School Subject Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of Teachers in the following subject areas:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Technical Drawing
Physical and Health Education
Economics
Basic Science and Basic Technology
Qualification, Experience & Skills
Bachelor of Education
A minimum of 3 years cognate experience from a reputable school
Proficient in the muse of Ms-word.
Be proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be a team player and able to work without supervision
Be computer Literate
Age not more than 35 years
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in word format as an attachment to: hre.efx@gmail.com

Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Please, exact location?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Pojomojo:
Golden Heart College, a co-educational institution anchored on excellence and located in a serene environment in Ogun State with a state of the art facility requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced and Seasoned Teacher

Job Description
Experienced and seasoned teachers are also needed in the following subjects:
Physics
Mathematics
Geography
Technical Drawing
English
Phonics
ICT
Social Studies
Chemistry
Biology
Literature in English
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: goldenheartcollege.employment@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Pojomojo:
Royalpalm International College - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Description
Candidates should apply to teach any of the following subjects:
English Language
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Agricultural Science
Economics
Accounting
Computer Science (ICT)
Christian Religion Knowledge (CR5)
Islamic Religion Knowledge (IRS)
Arabic Language
French Language
Food and Nutrition
Literature in English
Government
Home Economic/Catering
Geography
Basic Science/Basic Tech
Requirements
Candidates that possess B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.Ed, B.A.ed, M.A.ed, M.ed, M.Eng, B.Tech, M.Tech and NYSC Discharge Certificate with minimum of Five years teaching experience in a reputable international College are requested to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelope containing their Applications, the position to which they are responding. Applications should be addressed to "The Proprietor, Royalpalm International College, Ilorin, Kwara State".

All Applications and referees report should be submitted to:
The Secretary,
Jamrah Academy Nursery and Primary School,
Off Habeeb Filling Station,
Zango Ilorin,
Kwara State.

Note
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enquires: call - 08029432993, 07036768866 (Between Sam - 5pm)
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Vacancy available for graduate in the following positions at Dee Ambassador Global College, Off Idanre Road, Store Community Akure Ondo State.

1) Principal
Requirements:
5years experience as a principal
Bsc/BEdu (Msc is an added advantage)
Experienced in school management and administrative job.

2) Vice Principal (Admin and Academic)
Requirements:
2 to 3years working experience as a VP
Bsc/BEdu

3) Fine Art Tutor.
Requirements:
2 to 3 years experience in teaching Fine Art
Bsc or BEdu

4) Mathematics Tutor.
Requirements:
2 to 3 years experience in teaching mathematics
Bsc or BEdu

5) Computer Operator / Receptionist
Requirements:
OND or NCE and experience in customer operation.

Method of application
Qualified candidate should come and submit application letter and CV in person to the:
School Director,
Dee Ambassador Global College
KM 7 Idanre road,
Beside Prayer Center Church of God,
Akure, Ondo State Nigeria.
Or
Call 07031542211
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Class Teacher (Primary School)

Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.Sc/Ed in related fields
M.Sc/Ed is an added advantage
Proficiency in ICT.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications/CV's to: info@taqwaschools.org
Or
The Managing Director,
Taqwa Private Schools,
7 - 11 Taqwa Crescent,
Off Iju Road,
Ifako - Agege,
Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Taqwa Private Schools stand on a unique site and serene environment at 7-11, Taqwa Crescent, off iju Road, Ifako-Ijaiye, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria. We are a co-educational Arabic, English and French speaking private institution consisting of daycare, nursery, primary and college. We are a day and boarding school.

Job Title:Teacher
PHE
Yoruba
Mathematics
Muhaafidz (Tahfeedz Teacher)
Arabic/Islamic Studies
Computer Studies
Account/Commerce
Chemistry Teacher

Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.Sc/Ed in related fields
M.Sc/Ed is an added advantage
Proficiency in ICT.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications/CV's to: info@taqwaschools.org
Or
The Managing Director,
Taqwa Private Schools,
7 - 11 Taqwa Crescent,
Off Iju Road,
Ifako - Agege,
Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Prime Rose Montessori School was established in September 1986 and draws its rich tradition of over 20 years from its founder, Mrs. A.O. Joseph. The school is located in a quiet close of Gbagada Estate, Phase II in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Title: Head Teacher
Requirements
Minimum qualification of B.Sc, BA or M.Sc in Education and knowledge in Montessori education with at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: info@primerose.com.ng
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018

Job Title:
Classroom/ICT Teacher
Arts and Music Teacher

Requirements
NCE, BA or B.Sc in Education with minimum of 2 years experience.
Knowledge of the Montessori method will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: info@primerose.com.ng
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Prime Rose Montessori School was established in September 1986 and draws its rich tradition of over 20 years from its founder, Mrs. A.O. Joseph. The school is located in a quiet close of Gbagada Estate, Phase II in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Title: Assistant Classroom Teacher

Requirements
OND or HND with minimum of one year experience.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ThatKING(m): 3:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Pojomojo:
Good evening . Please I need your urgent advice. My husband is a teacher in one of the unity schools and also a boarding house Master.

Earlier last week he found 2 sachets of Chelsea Gin with 2 of his students under his care in the hostel. After questioning them on how they came about it, they told him another day student whose father (a retired teacher) lives on the compound helped them in buying it. The other student was called for questioning and the boy asked my husband that truly he helped them in buying it because he was asked to, but does my husband see the other two students as kids that don't know what they want? He got angry and slapped the boy.

Later the case was taken to disciplinary committee and at the long run the father of the boy is filling for assault that his son was slapped unjustly. He had even gone to report at Police station today but they are yet to invite my husband . The wife on the other hand is threatening my husband that they will deal with him and his children in the school.

what do you think I can give my husband as advice?

-CPE
good morning. Please how much does the school pay for boarding house master ? I mean monthly.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by 777Likes9Shares: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Pojomojo:
Good evening . Please I need your urgent advice. My husband is a teacher in one of the unity schools and also a boarding house Master.

Earlier last week he found 2 sachets of Chelsea Gin with 2 of his students under his care in the hostel. After questioning them on how they came about it, they told him another day student whose father (a retired teacher) lives on the compound helped them in buying it. The other student was called for questioning and the boy asked my husband that truly he helped them in buying it because he was asked to, but does my husband see the other two students as kids that don't know what they want? He got angry and slapped the boy.

Later the case was taken to disciplinary committee and at the long run the father of the boy is filling for assault that his son was slapped unjustly. He had even gone to report at Police station today but they are yet to invite my husband . The wife on the other hand is threatening my husband that they will deal with him and his children in the school.

what do you think I can give my husband as advice?

-CPE
good morning please I have an interview on Monday for a boarding house father in a private school but i have no idea of the remuneration. I mean how much is being paid

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
How did it go?. I'm sorry I am jus seeing this.
777Likes9Shares:
good morning please I have an interview on Monday for a boarding house father in a private school but i have no idea of the remuneration. I mean how much is being paid
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
HR Generalist
Requirements
We request the services of an HR Generalist with 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
Proficient in recruitment, personnel relations
CIPM, CIPD, MBA or other related professional qualification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidate should send their application and CVs to: careers@skoolmedia.org and copy: enaikeitohan@skoolmedia.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
ETAD Consulting Services - Our client, a prestigious Group of Schools in the Lagos Island and Mainland, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about children to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of qualified Primary School Teachers in the following subjects below:
Literacy
Numeracy
Science
ICT
Geography
Social studies
French
History
Arts & craft
Music
Religious Studies.
Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or HND
Must be able to work with little or no supervision
Must love children and be willing to learn new skills
Must be passionate about teaching
Experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@etadconsult.com.ng Please on the top of your CV, state the position you are applying for.

Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018

Job Title:
Geography Teacher
Mathematics Teacher
Chemistry Teacher
Language Art Teacher
Physics Teacher

Category: ECOWAS International Volunteer
Type of Contract: ECOWAS Volunteers Programme. Non-Family Position
Expected Start Date: 1st September 2018
Duration: One (01) year, renewable (depending on budget availability and satisfactory performance)

Preamble
The ECOWAS Youth and Sports Development Centre (EYSDC), was created by the Decision A/DEC.13/01/05 of 19th January 2005 at Accra, Ghana as a specialized Agency of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
At the 32nd session of the ECOWAS Summit held in June 2007, the Heads of States and Government adopted a new approach to regional integration by approving a new global vision called the ECOWAS Vision 2020. The principal objective of this vision is to move the Community from an «ECOWAS of States» to an «ECOWAS of Peoples» by the year 2020.
Consequently, the EYSDC implements her policies, activities and strategic action plans, as well as the ECOWAS vision in the areas of youth and sports, including the ECOWAS Volunteers Programme. The EYSDC’s objective is to initiate, develop, coordinate and implement youth and sports programmes within the Community. To this end, it works to:
Mobilise the different segments of the population to ensure their integration and effective participation in the social development of the region, as well as the promotion of youth organisations and professional associations to ensure maximum participation in the activities of the Community;
Provide a permanent institutional framework within ECOWAS through which issues related to Youth and Sports activities in the sub-region can be developed and promoted.
Organizational Framework of the Centre
The Youth and Sports Development Centre (EYSDC) is one of the Directorates under the Social Affairs and Gender Department of the ECOWAS Commission. It is based in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) under the headquarters agreement signed between the Burkina Faso authorities and the ECOWAS Commission.
Decision N° A/DEC 13/01/2005 of 19th January 2005 had adopted the organizational structure comprising of four Divisions (Youth, Sports, Administration and Finance, and TIC). However, since 2008, the Centre has undergone some structural modifications following the transfer of the ECOWAS Volunteers Programme (EVP) from the Political Affairs, Peace and Security Department of the Commission (CPAPS) to the EYSDC, under the Social Affairs and Gender Department.
The EVP is centralized in organisation, but decentralized in its application to allow for flexibility and adaptation to the current realities of each country. The strategic directions, including the formulation of the overall vision, goals and objectives of the Programme, is the responsibility of the Regional Coordination Council (RCC), whose role, among others, is to ensure that the EVP becomes a genuine voluntary arm of ECOWAS.
Being a cross-cutting programme, the ECOWAS Volunteers Regional Coordination Council (RCC) includes representatives of relevant departments of the ECOWAS Commission. The RCC is chaired by the Commissioner for Social Affairs and Gender of the ECOWAS Commission. She is assisted by the Director of the ECOWAS Youth and Sports Development Centre (EYSDC), as Alternate Chairman of the RCC.
The executive arm of the RCC is the Regional Office, provided by the EYSDC in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso). The programme’s regional coordination activities are coordinated by a Regional Coordinator under the supervision of the EYSDC Director. Although the EVP is under the Youth Division of the EYSDC, it is directly supervised by the EYSDC Director for effectiveness.
At the National level, the National Coordination Council (NCC) serves as the national body through which national policy guidelines for the Programme are given. This Council works towards the understanding and entrenchment of the Volunteer Programme in the national environment. It also serves as advisor to the country office, which is responsible for the coordination of the Programme at national level. The NCC is chaired by the Head of the ECOWAS National Office in the country. It is made up of Focal Points/Representatives of the various ministries, Civil Society Organisations, United Nations Agencies and local youth associations involved in the implementation of the Programme at the National level.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ECOWAS Volunteer Geography Teacher will work directly with the Ministry of Education of Liberia and undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
Follow schemes of work for Geography at all Key Stages
Ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support
Ensure a high-quality learning environment within the Geography area
Ensure discipline and encourage good practices with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
Promote aspects of Personal Development related to Geography.
Update professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Geography.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Geography or other related Science courses.
Work experience and Other Skills
At least two years of teaching experience
Knowledge of post conflict community will be an advantage
Ability to live and work in remote places.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sense of initiative and anticipation
Knowledge of volunteerism is an asset
Ability to work with little supervision
Being proactive and enterprising (taking initiative);
Good computer skills – Office Suite;
Good inter-personal skills
Language Requirements:
Perfect command of the English language (written and oral) is mandatory.
Knowledge of any other official language of ECOWAS (French or Portuguese) will be considered an asset / advantage
Conditions of Service
An initial contract for 12 months will be offered with a basic Monthly Living Allowance of 412.5 USD or its equivalent in local currency.
At the beginning of the assignment, and only where applicable, a settling-in grant will be paid, and a resettlement grant will be provided at the end of the assignment. Where applicable, air transport from home country to the duty station and return at end of mission is also provided.
A life and health insurance cover for the incumbent of the position will be provided.
Other conditions of service as stipulated in the EVP Management and Administration Manual and Handbook of Conditions of Service shall apply.
Other Conditions:
The position is open to nationals of all ECOWAS Member States, aged not more than 38 years by the date of recruitment.
An international ECOWAS Volunteer cannot serve in their own country of origin
This position is considered a non-family ECOWAS International Volunteer position.
ECOWAS is committed to promoting gender equality and equity. To this end, female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the attached form (MS Word) to download the Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an e-mail attachment together with the required documents listed below, to: evp.recruitment.gtl@ecowasvolunteers.org with the title: "Application for the Post of Geography Teacher" in the subject line.

Composition of Application
A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the EYSDC Director;
A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting specific skills and experiences of the candidate;
Certified copies of certificates, diplomas and work certificates;
A criminal/police record of less than 6 months.

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018

Job Title: Subject/Class Teacher

Requirements
A Degree in Education with a minimum of 2nd class lower in any of the following courses; Mathematics, English, Sciences and Social Sciences.(Male/Female)
Professional qualification/Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years POST NYSC working experience in a similar or bigger school
Should be highly computer literate with ability to use the Interactive Board
Good human relations and interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must be a team player with ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be between 25 - 35 years
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: nike@imaginationsschool.com or info@imaginationsschool.com

Note
All Applicants must live in or around Ilupeju, Palmgrove, Gbagada, Yaba, Mushin, Oshodi, etc. Lagos Nigeria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Our client, a prestigious Group of Schools in the Lagos Island and Mainland, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about children to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior Secondary School Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of qualified Junior Secondary School Teachers in the following subjects below:
Mathematics
English Language
French, Mandarin, German
Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa
Basic / Integrated Science
Agricultural Science
Physical Education
Introductory Technology
Social Studies, Business Studies
Religious Studies
ICT
Civic Education
Home Economics
Cultural & Creative Arts.
Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or HND
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@etadconsult.com.ng Please on the top of your CV, state the position you are applying for.

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Our client, a prestigious Group of Schools in the Lagos Island and Mainland, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about children to fill the position below:

Job Title: Senior Secondary School Teacher

Job Description
We are in need of qualified Senior Secondary School Teachers in the following subjects below:
General Mathematics
Further Mathematics
English Language
Literature-in-English
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Agricultural Science
Government
Economics
Geography
Civic Education
Christian Religious and Islamic Studies
Financial Accounting
Commerce
Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or HND
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018

Job Title: Guidance Counsellor

Requirements
Candidates must be graduates with B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline.
Interested Applicunts must have experience with sound writing and oral skills.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018

Job Title: School Nurse

Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or HND
Experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Glorylevi: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
babajeje123:
Maths & ICT Teachers Wanted

�A prestigious international secondary school needs experienced maths and ICT teachers to resume August 2018.

�Applicants should have a relevant degree in the subject area and a teaching qualification and should have taught in a notable school for at least three years.

�Teachers with experience in an international curriculum school will have an edge as will those who have prepared students for WAEC, NECO, IGCSE and SAT.

�The ICT teacher must have sufficient technical and teaching experience.

� The math teacher should have experience in teaching further maths.

� Benefits: A competitive salary, and accommodation in staff quarters.

� *Location:*Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Click this link to apply: �

http:///2J6jkLw

Applicants who do not meet the requirements above need not apply

�� SCHOOL PRINCIPAL JOB

⭐ A prestigious international school needs an experienced school principal to resume August 2018.

⭐⭐ Applicants should have an advanced degree, and a teaching qualification. He/she must have been a Principal for 5 years;

⭐⭐⭐with experience in Nigerian & International Curricula.

⭐⭐ ⭐⭐The Ideal candidate must be personable and able to drive the school vision and provide dynamic leadership.

� Benefits: An attractive salary, official car and accommodation.

� *Location:*Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Click this link to apply: �

http:///2LQp21I

Applicants who cannot meet the requirements above need not apply
link not working
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Horlamidei(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abuja, please??
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Querencia Schools is a robust ultra – modern Crèche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria which is committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding programme that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs.

In Querencia Schools, We offer high standard, quality and outstanding academic curriculum where future leaders can disciplined and groomed.

As a newly introduced establishment, we are seeking the services of qualified personnel in the vacant position below:

Job Title:
Phonetics Teacher
French, German & Spanish Teachers

Job Description
Responsible for developing in each student an interest in the subject.
To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils/students as it relates to the subject.
Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
Manages the diverse ability levels of students
Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
Co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
Maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
Deliver engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across key stages.
Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
Keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
Attends occasional continuing education seminars
Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
Job Requirements/Qualification
Minimum of a BEd/BA/BSc in a related discipline
Previous years of experience in teaching is a must with a minimum of 2 years
Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
Job Skill:
Must have excellent communication skills
Must be creative, patient, responsible, resourceful and cheerful
Must have a good sense of humour and be friendly.
Dynamic, resourceful
Computer literate
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word or PDF formats to: career@querenciaschools.com with their names and the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail (eg. Position: Your Name)

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Querencia Schools is a robust ultra – modern Crèche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria which is committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding programme that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs.

In Querencia Schools, We offer high standard, quality and outstanding academic curriculum where future leaders can disciplined and groomed.

As a newly introduced establishment, we are seeking the services of qualified personnel in the vacant position below:

Job Title: Secondary School Teacher

Job Description
To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils/students as it relates to the subject.
Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
Co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
Maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
Deliver engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across key stages.
Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
Job Skill:
Dynamic, resourceful
Computer literate
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word or PDF formats to: career@querenciaschools.com with their names and the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail (eg. Position: Your Name)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018

Job Title: Nursery & Primary School Teacher

Job Description
Minimum of a NCE in any related discipline
Job Skill:
Dynamic, resourceful
Computer literate
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.

Method of Application

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018

Job Title: Nigerian Language Teacher (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa)

Job Description
Job Skill:
Dynamic, resourceful
Computer literate
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.

Method of Application

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.