Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134970 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Korofoh: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Due to expansion, a private school in Mowe, Ogun State, hereby invites qualified candidates to fill the following teaching positions:

1.) Physics Teacher

2.) Technical Drawing Teacher

3.) Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: guardianad13@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Korofoh: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
A Professional Firm and subsidiary company based in Akwonjo, Lagos, requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Class Teacher (Primary 1)
Class Teacher (Nursery 1 & 2)
Class Teacher (Crèche)

Qualifications and Experience
Master's degree, HND, B.Ed or B.Sc. in Education.
Minimum of 5 to 8 years hands-on experience.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Must be computer literate
Required candidates must have strong character and particular about appearance.
Candidates with Montessori trained certificate have an added advantage.
Required candidates must have adequate experience to stimulate the growth of school enrollment strategies and the development of school brand.

Interested and qualified candidates should call 08176475411
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by abiola7195: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
SmartEnquiry:
Nanny/Housekeeper Supervisor Wanted!!

Female preferred!

Must be a very meticulous person, someone who pays attention to details.

BSc. /HND /OND /College of Education

Salary: 40k/month

Call: 0909 253 4485
Email: smarttenquiry@gmail.com

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by RealityShot: 4:07am On Oct 17, 2018
ANN’S INTERNATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE
26 IGWE STREET, OFF ELIGBOLO RD, RUMUODUMAYA, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.

seeks the service of a BIOLOGY TEACHER.

Apply in person at the above address ASAP.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by JonnyConnection: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2018
1) RESEARCH ANALYST
Our client, one of the top three rating agencies in the world/ one of the world’s leading source of business information and insights seeks to hire a Research Analyst.
Candidates should possess between 1-2 years of work experience in documents processing, research. Fresher’s can also apply.

Experience in research/ consultancy/ financial services is an added advantage

Preference would be given to candidates with a background in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Studies from a top-tier university or from reputed institutes.

(2) CONTENT MANAGER
Our client, one of the top three rating agencies in the world/ one of the world’s leading source of business information and insights seeks to hire a Content Manager.
Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in research and management
Experience in research/ consultancy/ financial services would be preferable

Bachelor’s /Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking Economics/ Business Studies from a top-tier university or from reputed institutes is required.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs as Ms Word attachments to jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com with the role applied for as the subject of the mail on or before noon on Friday 19th October 2018.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ANA1: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls guys, I need a teaching job around ojodu Berger and omole estate area Lagos. I prefer a nursery and primary school. I studied Elect/Elect Eng and very good in math. Thanks
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Silke(f): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Please I need a teaching job around Alakuko, Agbado or Ijaiye. I have vast experience teaching primary 3, 4 and 5.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Jeebaryour: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please my wife needs a teaching job around Lekki/Ajah, she has over 6 years working experience in both primary and secondary school.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Zeeche(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please I need a teaching job around Ada-george, Port Harcourt, thanks
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Tricia88(f): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jeebaryour:
Please my wife needs a teaching job around Lekki/Ajah, she has over 6 years working experience in both primary and secondary school.
Tell her to drop her CV in schools, both British or international schools
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by superman1073: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
GOOD DAY SIR/MA, I'M INTO DRY ERASABLE INK FOR WHITEBOARDS. IT IS RE- FILLED INTO REFILLABLE MARKER (PREFERABLY SIGMAFLO MARKER) FOR CONTINUOUS USAGE. IT IS ECONOMICAL, NONTOXIC, DOES NOT LEAVE SHADOW /STAIN ON THE WHITEBOARDS, IT RUBS OFF EASILY AND POSSES NO HEALTH THREAT TO HANDLERS. WE HAVE IT BASE ON REQUEST. 

50 ML. = #500
1 LT = #8000
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ymstar(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pls, any school dat needs a cleaner or whoever wants a janitor around lekki or vi
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by RealityShot: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
superman1073:
GOOD DAY SIR/MA, I'M INTO DRY ERASABLE INK FOR WHITEBOARDS. IT IS RE- FILLED INTO REFILLABLE MARKER (PREFERABLY SIGMAFLO MARKER) FOR CONTINUOUS USAGE. IT IS ECONOMICAL, NONTOXIC, DOES NOT LEAVE SHADOW /STAIN ON THE WHITEBOARDS, IT RUBS OFF EASILY AND POSSES NO HEALTH THREAT TO HANDLERS. WE HAVE IT BASE ON REQUEST. 

50 ML. = #500
1 LT = #8000

Whatsapp. 08130702229
this is the problem with our Nigerian businesses: poor market research and proper planning from the very start.

do you not know that imported refill ink is available at bookshops @ N350/50l only?

obviously not...
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Abisinuolaorex(f): 3:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Vacancy is opened for physics and mathematics teacher in a school around Akute/Ajuwon. Do ensure you live around akute/Ajuwon environs. Call 08034078436 or 08066300061
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ahms12(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Please I need a teaching job in Abuja... I have 6 years of teaching experience.call or chat me up on 08063226059
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Silke:
Please I need a teaching job around Alakuko, Agbado or Ijaiye. I have vast experience teaching primary 3, 4 and 5.
Have u gotten any? There is vacancy in a school at Ijaiye
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by superman1073: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
RealityShot:
this is the problem with our Nigerian businesses: poor market research and proper planning from the very start.

do you not know that imported refill ink is available at bookshops @ N350/50l only?

obviously not...

AND WHAT ASSURANCE HAVE YOU THAT THE SO CALLED IMPORTED REFILL INK MATCH MINE?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by RealityShot: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2018
superman1073:

AND WHAT ASSURANCE HAVE YOU THAT THE SO CALLED IMPORTED REFILL INK MATCH MINE?
envy and pride...

Humble yourself before yet humbled.
Goodbye
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
A growing and promising small school located in Ketu Adie-Owe, Ogun State needs a school administrator/principal.

If you think you are qualified and you are passionate about quality education and personal development and can deliver under little or no supervision. Please send your CV to efosa15@gmail.com.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Job Vacancies at S-TEE Schools in Lagos
A. ICT Instructor (IGCSE)
*BEd/BSc(Ed)/HND plus PGDE in Computer Science or any other related discipline
*Min. 5 years' teaching experience

B. Hostel Parent for Male & Female Students
*BSc/HND in any discipline.
*Ability to supervise and manage adolescents effectively.
*3 – 5 years cognate experience required.
Teaching experience an added advantage.
C. Student Development Officer
*Min. 3 years teaching experience in similar roles
*BSc & Masters in Education or related fields
*Master’s Degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
D. Deputy School Administrator
*Min. 5 years experience
*BSc & Masters in Education
Master’s Degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
*Should be able to teach min. 2subjects

E. Head of School/School Administrator
*5 – 10 years experience
*Master’s Degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
*Should be able to teach min. 2 subjects .

Send a Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: career.steecambridge@steeschools.com
Application Deadline 12th December, 2018.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by shallom2000: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pojomojo:
Job Vacancies at S-TEE Schools in Lagos
A. ICT Instructor (IGCSE)
*BEd/BSc(Ed)/HND plus PGDE in Computer Science or any other related discipline
*Min. 5 years' teaching experience

B. Hostel Parent for Male & Female Students
*BSc/HND in any discipline.
*Ability to supervise and manage adolescents effectively.
*3 – 5 years cognate experience required.
Teaching experience an added advantage.
C. Student Development Officer
*Min. 3 years teaching experience in similar roles
*BSc & Masters in Education or related fields
D. Deputy School Administrator
*Min. 5 years experience
Master’s Degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
*Should be able to teach min. 2subjects

E. Head of School/School Administrator
*5 – 10 years experience
*Should be able to teach min. 2 subjects .

Send a Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: career.steecambridge@steeschools.com
Application Deadline 12th December, 2018.
What's the salary range?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by olori98(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pls I just finished from uniben and awaiting nysc... I need a teaching job around ikorodu... I studied English education
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by simiamos: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
A senior secondary school is urgently recruiting vibrant and very competent teachers (2) to teach English language and Literature in English and Government and CRK respectively. Interview (written and oral) comes up on the 27th of December 2018 at 10am. Salary will be based on competence and experience. Accommodation can be provided if the successful candidates (2) reside too far from the School. Send detailed CV to GreatStarsAcademy@gmail.com. The successful candidates are expected to resume work on the 4th of January 2018.Applicants residing around MATOGUN, Olambe, Adiyan, Oke Aro and Agbado axis are preferred. Phone number:08182165128
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by simiamos: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
An experienced Typist/Secretary is needed at a reputable primary and secondary school. Applicants must reside within MATOGUN, Olambe, Adiyan, Oke Aro and Agbado axis. Interested candidates should forward their CV to greatstarsacademy@gmail.com. Phone number 08182165128.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
AUDITION!!! ACTORS GET IN HERE!!! HAPPENING IN LAGOS ������... SAVE THE DATE AND TAG SOMEONE TO SEE THIS!!! .. FONTEM COMMUNICATIONS LTD in collaboration with MAGNATE PARTNERS LTD
The directors of Changes TV drama, family heritage and lots more
A call for auditions for the production of a tv drama titled the Optimus
Venue: Maison 55 suites, no 50 Adebisi Omotola Close Victoria Island Lagos
Date : 7 dec 2018
Time: 10am
Come with a 5/7 portrait photograph
For more info call: ‭0816 670 3288‬, ‭0703 832 7833 ..
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
AUDITION!!! ABUJA ACTORS GET IN HERE!!! �� �� ... TAG SOMEONE TO SEE THIS... VOICE AUDITION:
Flint Productions Abuja, is in search of young female Pidgin speaking actors for an audio recording.
Kindly record a clean audio of the script below & send via WhatsApp to 07030002855 (Flint Productions)

NOTE: Start with you name & location.
Thanks & Best regards!

See audition reading below�� I begin de talk to Efe... although na only me come de talk. E be like say i impress am wen i begin dey talk about Professor Dora Akunyili. Plenty people de impress... Sha I no come get anytin to talk again. I wish say she go talk more. Dis Efe be like beta person but... she too quite abeg.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ahms12(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please I need teaching job in Abuja... I can teach chemistry and mathematics
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by PascalJ(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
olori98:
Pls I just finished from uniben and awaiting nysc... I need a teaching job around ikorodu... I studied English education

Wao, ensure u will see me when u come to Benin for your clearance and other things. Call me on 08167846370
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by wealthykeji: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Ibadan Applicants Only.
Teaching positions in all subject areas (JSS and SS1). 2019/2020 School Year.
In these teaching positions, candidates are required to use their passion for their subjects to inspire and teach higher-level content to secondary students around Iwo Road- Olodo Area of Ibadan.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
• Teach higher level content than grade standard in an interactive learning environment to deliver exceptional results for all students.
• Instruct students in content-specific knowledge and skills.
• Implement the Curricula by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display a passion for the subject and educate students at an internationally competitive level.
• Collaborate with other Teachers to form a community of smart, talented and exciting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional and academic environment.
• Guide student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.
Required Qualifications for these positions - Bachelor's degree and National Certificate of Education in all subject areas.
Please forward application and copy of certifications to ceceniks@yahoo.com
All former applicants need not apply.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
The following vacancy is available in a school in Mushin, Lagos.

Business Studies Tutor

Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to strategichire2017@gmail.com using the role as subject title.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
A leading School located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Description
Are you a teacher, ready to take up immediate employment in our school and can teach any two of the following subjects?
English Language,
Literature - in - English
Mathematics
Government
History
Economics
Religious Studies
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Guidance Counselling
Physical and Health Education
Insurance, Financial Accounts
Requirement
Interested candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, BA, N.C.E qualification.
Remuneration
Benefits are good.
Salary will match qualification and experience.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV by email only to: forthrighthigh2000@gmail.com

Note: Applicants must be ready to work in Eyita - Ikorodu area of Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are an exclusive school situated in the fast developing suburb of Wuye, Abuja on a ultra modern, purpose built campus, excellent facilities.

In line with our vision and mission we are looking to employ Early Years Teachers for the positions listed below to promote our future development:

1.) Class Teacher

2.) Class Assistant

General Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: principal.kiala@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.