Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (134952 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by clementbiola(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Pojomojo:
A matured and experienced ENGLISH LANGUAGE teacher is needed for home lesson at Sparklight Estate, after Berger, Isheri Oshun, Lagos. Applicant must live or work in the environment.
Qualification: NCE/BED ENGLISH
TEL: 08068011001, 08055522582

I am available for chemistry , physics and maths
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Part time and weekends vacancies exist for ACAs who are interested in lecturing the following subjects:

BUSINESS LAW
BUSINESS FINANCE
TAXATION
AUDITING AND ASSURANCE
PUBLIC SECTION ACCOUNTING
MANAGEMENT GOVERNANCE AND ETHICS
ADVANCED TAX
ADVANCED AUDIT
CASE STUDY

Please specify the subject you can teach in your CV before sending it.

Any interested person should forward his cv to:

successpointutors@gmail.com

Pls send your cv to the above email.

We shall get back to you within 24hours.
Recruiting ends 30th November 2017
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Call the numbers
clementbiola:

I am available for chemistry , physics and maths
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Government of Enugu State under the Post Primary Schools Management Board, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Tutorial Staff across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state in the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Slot: 2000

Job Description and Qualifications
The vacancies are advertised according to the tutorial staff needs of each school. Click Here for details
Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects advertised.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below:
Application letters which must be handwritten.
Photocopies of certificate claimed
A letter of identification from the L.GA. of origin.
All applications must be addressed to "The Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu" Candidates are to submit their applications to any of the Education Zones nearest to them, the Education Zones include:
Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
Click Here for school by school

Note
Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
Multiple entries are not allowed, otherwise the applicant will be disqualified.
The process beginning with submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
The State Government shall prosecute any body found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment.
Visit any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the subject by subject; school by school or click the link above.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johnime: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Job Vacancies available in a Nursery/Primary and Secondary School located in Ikorodu Area of Lagos.

Posts available:

1. Principal
2. Dean of studies
3. Computer teacher
4. Data processing teacher
5. ICT personnel
6. French teacher
7. Furthermaths teacher

Applicants must have at least 1yr experience on job role.

Requirements: NCE, BTech/BSc /BEd, HNd, ONd (Masters degree, Professional certificate and National Teachers Institute certificates are added advantage)

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV with post been applied for as Subject of the email to;

jane_nathcollege@yahoo.com OR stmargarets.educationgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2017
VACANCIES EXIST FOR SUITABLY QUALIFIED GRADUATES TO FILL IN FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS IN LAUREATES COLLEGE: PHYSICS TEACHER, GEOGRAPHY TEACHER, BASIC TECHNOLOGY TEACHER.

APPLICANT MUST BE A GRADUATE WITH AT LEAST THREE YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE. SALARY: 45K - 65K. INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CV TO: odafeizu25@yahoo.com OR CALL: 07039320853. DEADLINE 17TH OCTOBER 2014.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johnime: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
John Remi Ojo & Co - Our client, a Nursery and Primary School in Surulere Lagos urgently requires the services of:

Job Title:
Nursery and Primary Teacher

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: pnpvacancies@gmail.com
Or
Submit their CV's to:
John Remi & Co,
Ground Floor, Olatunji House,
299 Ikorodu Road,
Idi Iroko Bustop,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Dalewares Institute of Technology, an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI), offers post-secondary education programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in view. DIT also issues specific certificate to meet specific industry/ community needs.

Dalewares Institute of Technology as an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI) is the outcome of the Tertiary Education Reforms initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Education in 2007.

Lecturers

Job Type
Part Time

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Job Type Part Time

Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Departments

Multimedia and sound production/techniques
Advance web design
Multimedia management and policy
Digital film Animation
Newspaper and Magazine production
Multimedia
Photography and Photo Journalism
Multimedia programming
Networking
Programming
Accounting
Qualification: B.A, Masters and Professional certificate is an added advantage.

Networking and System Security Leturer Qualification: CCNA/CCNP Certified HND/BSc/MASTERS in Computer Science

Software Engineering /Programming Lecturer Qualification: Knowledgeable in C, C++, SIMS, DBMS, SQL, OCA, JAVA, Visual Basic, HND/BSc/MASTERS in Computer Science

Computer Engineering Lecturer Qualification: Knowledgeable in System Engineering, maintenance and repair. HND/BSc/MASTERS in computer Engineering

3D Animation Lecturer Qualification: HND/BSc in relevant courses

Accounting Lecturer Qualification: HND/BSc in relevant courses, ICAN certification

Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to jobs@dalewares.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
The Board of Governors of a Basic Education and Senior Secondary School in Abuja, invites applications from qualified candidtes for the position below:

Job Title:
JS & SS Teachers
Pre-School Nursery Head Teachers
Basic Education Class Teacher

Qualifications

Minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed
Experience with alignment of Cambridge international, Curriculum Standards and Nigerian Standards for instructional planning
Ability to implement Professional Standards for Nigerian Teachers
Knowledge of 21st Century Education Framework

Remuneration
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and includes on-site accommodation.

Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of application, an up-to-date CV, copies of certificates, a recent passport photograph and the contact details of two educational referees to: afy2000@yahoo.com
Or
The Advertiser,
P. O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Note: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Management FIRST - Our client, an international private school, we seek to employ candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Early Years Teacher

Employment contract type: Permanent

Job Description

Your aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You'll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarizing their achievements.
You should be focused on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition to primary school. Good organizational skills to plan the children's day and respond to children's different needs.
The ability to inspire and enthuse young children energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature.
An understanding of the needs and feelings of children, ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team.

Requirements

Degree in any relevant discipline, preferable education.
Passion to succeed, determination, focus, discipline and honesty.
Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
Has previously worked with children
Has passion for teaching

Salary
Market related.

Application Closing Date
27th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume/CV's to: recruitment.managementfirst@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Kaosimaryjoe2017: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
good morning everyone,am new here, I hv a BA.ED in English language, any vacancy in abuja would be appreciated(primary school preferably)
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Look up
Kaosimaryjoe2017:
good morning everyone,am new here, I hv a BA.ED in English language, any vacancy in abuja would be appreciated(primary school preferably)
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by ToyosiR(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
A Muslim Primary school in Mafoloku, Oshodi, Lagos needs a nursery / primary school teacher. Interested candidates should call 08052902969.

SMS only-- 08034135851
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by johnime: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
A leading School seeks qualifies applicats for the role below
Teachers
Qualification
NCE BA/BSc/HND
Experience
2 years

Details:
Our Nursery and Primary school located at the mainland is urgently in need of qualified, experienced and committed teachers in the following subjects:
Mathematics
English language/literature
Yoruba
Social Studies/Geography/History
Sciences
French
Fine/Applied Art
Diction/Phonics
PHE/Sports
I.C.T
Nursery Teachers (with good knowledge of British Curriculum, Montessori, Jolly Phonics, EYFS)
QUALIFICATION: N.C.E, B.ED/A/SC.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 Years experience in the specified field.
Method of Application
Send your application and CV/resume to schoolhrjobs@gmail.com.
Use the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
wink
johnime:
A leading School seeks qualifies applicats for the role below
Teachers
Qualification
NCE BA/BSc/HND
Experience
2 years

Details:
Our Nursery and Primary school located at the mainland is urgently in need of qualified, experienced and committed teachers in the following subjects:
Mathematics
English language/literature
Yoruba
Social Studies/Geography/History
Sciences
French
Fine/Applied Art
Diction/Phonics
PHE/Sports
I.C.T
Nursery Teachers (with good knowledge of British Curriculum, Montessori, Jolly Phonics, EYFS)
QUALIFICATION: N.C.E, B.ED/A/SC.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 Years experience in the specified field.
Method of Application
Send your application and CV/resume to schoolhrjobs@gmail.com.
Use the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Female Primary Class Tutor

Objective

Our aim is to provide the best education service anywhere in the world.
We do this by recruiting exceptional qualified teachers with direct classroom teaching experience for home, online and residential tuition.

Requirements
We are currently welcoming tutor applications from any of the following types of teachers:

Qualified female primary school teachers based in Lagos and currently teach in reputable schools either on the mainland or island.
Qualified female teachers that have significant school entrance experience.
Qualified teachers MUST be residing on the mainland.
If you do not fall into one of these categories but have passion for teaching, you can still apply as we will take you through our conversion programme to get you started.

Benefits

Highly competitive remuneration
Opportunities for professional development.

Application Closing Date
27th Novemberber, 2017 .

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's and most recent passport photograph to: careers@compasstutors.com.ng

Note

Candidates should state the names, addresses and contact details of their work and professional references in their Curriculum Vitae.
Fresh Graduates need not apply.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017

Job Title: Head Teacher

Job Description

Deploy and manage all teaching and non-teaching staff of the school and allocate particular duties to them in a manner consistent with their conditions of employment.
Ensure that teachers at the school receive information they need to carry out their professional duties effectively
Ensure that staff are aware of current educational developments and are kept up to date through an ongoing programme of continuous professional development *Challenge underperformance at all levels and put in place effective procedures to deal with underperforming staff
Determine, organize and implement a broad and balanced curriculum for the school, have regard to the needs, experiences, interests, aptitudes and stage of development of the pupils and the resources available to the school
Evaluate the standards of teaching and learning in the school, and ensure that proper standards of professional performance are established and maintained.
Ensure that all aspects of school performance are monitored and evaluated in a robust manner
Ensure that all staff in the school have access to advice and training appropriate to their needs, in accordance with the policies of the maintaining authority and governing body
Ensuring that the progress of pupils of the school is monitored and recorded
Ensure that proper standards of behavior are implemented in school.
Make arrangements for parents/carers to be given regular information about the school curriculum, the progress of their children and other matters affecting the school, so as to promote common understanding of its aims

Requirements

Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
Excellent and effective communication skill
Excellent reading and writing skills
Good knowledge of classroom management
Computer and internet literate: microsoft word, excel sheet

Application Closing Date
9th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: recruitment@peconsults.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Our client, a reputable Primary, and Secondary school in Kaduna, requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the post of IT Manager.
Requirements
Female
Qualifications B.sc or HND in relevant fields
Experience & Skill:
• A minimum of 3years cognate experience in a reputable institution.
• Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
• Excellent knowledge of software and networking.
• Excellent knowledge of Standard operational procedure
• Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint etc
Method of Application:
Send your Application, CV and 1 recent Passport to info@cheliseducation.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please, how do you handle parents that always get annoyed anytime a report of her child's misbehavior is made to her? I have a girl of 2 yrs who since she has been at the creche, will remove her pants and be putting her fingers in her private part. Then she was 1yr plus.

Now she is 2yrs and in the playground the act continues. I've called the attention of the mum 2times but she is always giving reasons for her child's behavior. Now she is going about saying I complain too much.

Pls what do I do? Do I ignore the girl's behavior or what?

-CPE
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Enkay12: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dont ignore such else she will unconsciously corrupt other kids because kids learn most things in school . Maybe her mum does that and little girl sees her. Her teacher should try to correct her, she should know it's not a good thing but if it continues, her mum may have to find another sch for her. Pls is she a single mum?

Pojomojo:
Please, how do you handle parents that always get annoyed anytime a report of her child's misbehavior is made to her? I have a girl of 2 yrs who since she has been at the creche, will remove her pants and be putting her fingers in her private part. Then she was 1yr plus.

Now she is 2yrs and in the playground the act continues. I've called the attention of the mum 2times but she is always giving reasons for her child's behavior. Now she is going about saying I complain too much.

-CPE
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
YES!
Enkay12:
Dont ignore such else she will unconsciously corrupt other kids because kids learn most things in school . Maybe her mum does that and little girl sees her. Her teacher should try to correct her, she should know it's not a good thing but if it continues, her mum may have to find another sch for her. Pls is she a single mum?

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Enkay12: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm! She prolly learnt it from her mother. She can be corrected in sch, her teacher should give her special attention by always trying to correct her cos she does not know it's wrong. If she continues the act, she should be withdrawn because when other parents hear or see that,they may withdraw their kids. Just my opinion sha

Pojomojo:
YES!

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by excanny: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

-CPE

Stop reporting to her mother and keep correcting the girl yourself. Stand in as her parent untill she outgrows it.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Enigma93: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=Pojomojo post=62763736]Please, how do you handle parents that always get annoyed anytime a report of her child's misbehavior is made to her? I have a girl of 2 yrs who since she has been at the creche, will remove her pants and be putting her fingers in her private part. Then she was 1yr plus.

-CPE[/quote
This is a very serious issue and shouldn't be ignored, cos apart from the fact that other kids are watching its also bad for such a little child. Talk to the school managers and you as the class manager will have to try to stop the act. All the best
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
The Board of Governors of a Basic Education and Senior Secondary School in Abuja, invites applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position below:

Job Title: JS & SS Subject Teacher

Qualifications
Minimum & B.Sc or B.Ed
Experience with alignment & Cambridge International Curriculum
Standards and Nigerian Standards for instructional planning
Knowledge of 21st Century Education Framework Experience in teaching, and preparing students for external and foreign examinations must not be less than 3 years
Remuneration
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and includes on-site accommodation.

Application Closing Date
12th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of application, an up-to-date CV, copies of certificates, a recent passport photograph and the contact details of two educational referees to: afy2000@yahoo.com
Or
The Advertiser,
P. O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Note: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
esuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.

Job Title: Music Teacher

Job Description
The Music Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Basic 7 (JSS 1) to Basic 9 (JSS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students skills they will need in every day life in relation to music.
Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
Qualifications
B. Ed (Music) or its equivalent is required.
Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Music Education, is an advantage.
Experience:
At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
Any experience relating to Music Education is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials by email to the "Human Resource Manager" via: hr@jesuitmemorial.org and copied to the "Principal" via: principal@jesuitmemorial.org
Or
Hard copies of the above mentio
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Camilla Brook Place (Creche and Preschool), an educational facility that engages each child.

Job Title: Preschool Teacher

Start date: January 2018

Job Description
We are hiring dependable, creative, energetic and flexible teachers who are interested in helping children grow physically, socially, academically and emotionally.
Requirements
At least 2 years of experience required. Bilingual? (an advantage).
Age group of children: 3 years and 4 years
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: hr@camillabrookplace.com Please specify role in the Subject.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Camilla Brook Place (Creche and Preschool), an educational facility that engages each child.

Job Title: Assistant Toddler Teacher

Start date: January 2018

Job Description
We are hiring dependable, creative, energetic and flexible teachers who are interested in helping children grow physically, socially, academically and emotionally.
Requirements
At least 2 years of experience required. Bilingual? (an advantage).
Age group of children: 18 month - 3 years
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: hr@camillabrookplace.com Please specify role in the Subject.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2017
The Board of Governors of a Basic Education and Senior Secondary School in Abuja, invites applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Basic Education Class Teacher

Qualifications
Minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed
Experience with alignment of Cambridge international, Curriculum Standards and Nigerian Standards for instructional planning
Knowledge of 21st Century Education Framework
Remuneration

Application Closing Date
12th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Or
The Advertiser,
P. O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Note: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2017
A message to all of us Parents.

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.

Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.

Boarding Houseparent

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Experience
3 years

Qualifications: Bed/BSc. Masters degree an added advantage

Requirements:

Candidates must be qualified teaching practitioners with at least 3 years post qualifications experience
Candidate must be able to plan , implement and assess relevant curriculum content

Maths Teacher

Qualification
BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA

Experience
3 - 5 years

Qualifications: Bed/BSc. Masters degree an added advantage

Requirements:

Candidates must be qualified teaching practitioners with at least 3 - 5 years post qualifications experience
Candidate must be able to plan , implement and assess relevant curriculum content

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Srecruitment.anthony@greenspringsschool.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Progress Intellectual Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Intellectual Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress Intellectual College. Progress Intellectual College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels

The College needs versatile and experienced candidates in the capacity below:

Job Title:
Computer Operator (Teacher)
English Language/Literature-in-English (Teacher)

Job Type: Full Time

Requirements
Qualification: NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc/M.Ed
Age range: 24 - 40 years
Required competency and work skills:
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positive attitude
Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
Strong ethical and moral standards
Dedicated and diligent
Excellent Professional appearance
Proficient in ICT
Remuneration
The salary scale ranges from N18,000 to N30,000, depending on each candidate's quality.

Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's and Application Letter to: jobs@progressschools.com

Note
Only candidates that stay around and inside Ondo state and those that are ready to relocate should apply.
Successful applicants will be expected to resume with the school for the second term.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.