Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Best Kind Of Business In The Cryptocurrency Ecosystem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Kind Of Business In The Cryptocurrency Ecosystem (349 Views)

The Cryptocurrency Market Is Looking Hopeful – But Will It Last? / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Kind Of Business In The Cryptocurrency Ecosystem by genny2kuk(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2017
I have being asked by lots of people, clients inclusive, about the best possible way to invest in this growing fintech industry called cryptocurrency. My response has always being, "invest in an automated business that earns you a fee for every transaction made with it."

Let me explain. As a co-founder of one of the foremost Nigerian owned Cryptocurrency, GoshenCoin, I am in a very good position to speak about the massive prospect that this technology has for everyone, especially the financial sector. Mainstream is gradually embracing this trend, and based on it's design, the blockchain is the best platform for online payment platforms.

It is more secure, cost-effective, global, and convenient as a means of payment than any that the bank has to offer. This means that the smart banks have to adopt it as soon as possible, though some have already done that. And as this happens, there is increased popularity, usage and demand for it, leading to increase in the general prices of these "coins".

As a business owner or investor, investing in systems that offer services to users for a fee, let's say between 0.1% to 1% per transaction can go a long way if your service handles between 100,000 to 1,000,000 transactions monthly.

There are lots of services you can offer. A trading platform, mining pool, online store, bulk sms, mobile top up, payment gateway, etc. I have a number of these services set up, or in the pipeline. We are working together with others to help them set up theirs,.You too can.

GoshenCoin is cheap right now, and steadily gaining popularity as we promote and teach people about its benefits in our numerous seminars and trainings. You too can be a part of this growing ecosystem by owning a business that offers services to the public, and you are guaranteed of earnings even when you're asleep.

For more details, check my signature on how to contact me
Re: The Best Kind Of Business In The Cryptocurrency Ecosystem by Taeewo(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Join us @ signature

(1) (Reply)

The Only Funnel That Pays / Why your Business Need Social Media Marketing / If You Are In The Cleaning Business, You Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.