Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos (776 Views)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by becomricch: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
Obama send US war ship to lagos
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by oderemo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2010

show us the satelite picture, the i will believe ya. lie.
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by becomricch: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Or you come see me for lagos, where you live , you know lagos very well. I can come to lagos next week if you want me to come show you the picture.
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by EzeUche(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
He is getting ready to unleash the Igbo soldiers that the U.S. has been training for a year!!! grin

Remember the request for Igbo speakers?
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by egift(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ Becomricch:
If I may ask, do you have a contract with Google Mapping Application. Because you use it more than that many GPS - Global Positioning System smiley
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
becomricch:

Fu/ck - tastic - retard!! angry
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by oderemo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
Or you come see me for lagos, where you live , you know lagos very well. I can come to lagos next week if you want me to come show you the picture.

AT THE MOMENT , NAH . I AM IN CHARLTON. SE7. U.K .YOU GET .
Re: Obama Send Us War Ship To Lagos by rebranded(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Becomrich

I think the US Warship is to take the Western States to Benin like you told us shocked

(1)

Fashola Is The Man Of The Year / Babangida: I Won’t Buy My Way To Presidency / Who Is The Man Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.