Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu (29166 Views)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by SenatorM(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:
We dey expect you for Ebute meta and Bariga.
Wetin him wan go do for there, Must you comment?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by lavenjcrown(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Kuku talk say u enjoy been carta for when u were in prison than now that u are outside.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Let him go to Lagos... I am waiting to see how Lagosians would react to him.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Opakan2: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
You think Lagos is like East where youths roam about doing nothing?

Lagos is a Mega city, a country on it's own in Nigeria as some fondly say.. I trust Governor Ambode not to jeopardize the orderliness and peace in Lagos.

Infact Kanu, you're a BASTARD if you don't come and shut Lagos down.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
we are afraid of a bastarrd and his army of pigs and ediots insulting us and at the same time, come to our territory to piss on us.

If they born him papa well or any of the pigs, let him visit lagos and hold a rally.

Hope when that day comes you will lead an army against the Igbos.
No be to sit down behind your phone dey make noise.
Lolz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Iamzik: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...

The real question is what is the kanu afraid of?

He has been announcing his coming forever.
Just Give us date of arrival of our August visitor and venue of the rally. Shikena

Nobody is stopping anyone from visiting Lagos. He is welcome and we will welcome him so so so well. Inugo

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sukkot: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:

You are quoting Idi Amin ? Why not go ahead and quote Adolf Hitler too and may be Abacha ? So you can end up as they did.
idi amin was a good man. he made white people bow down and kicked out the indian parasites from his country. dont buy into western propaganda about the man now. he was a great guy.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by thestevens: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Don't stay there and talk, come to Lagos and stop talking.This is just disturbing people with this biafra news.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Jabioro: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Come to Lagos as a private man no problems but come to Lagos as IPOB disturbance leader.. honestly you will regret it..
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2017
sukkot:
idi amin was a good man. he made white people bow down and kicked out the indian parasites from his country. dont buy into western propaganda about the man now. he was a great guy.

I could learn more about Idi Amin from you then. Any links to materials I could read ? But isnt that racism ? My principles are against racism, tribalism and all manners of marginalizations of human species.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by fanwas(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
If I recall very well, one of the bail condition for this man was that he must not stay with people more than 100, is this condition still have effect or not?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by emmalexabl(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is truly a nightmare to all AFONJAs...

Imagine how they are all bleating like a she goat on heat just at the mention of Nnamdi kanu...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by lonecatt(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:
You think Lagos is like East where youths roam about doing nothing?

Lagos is a Mega city, a country on it's own in Nigeria as some fondly say.. I trust Governor Ambode not to jeopardize the orderliness and peace in Lagos.

Infact Kanu, you're a BASTARD if you don't come and shut Lagos down.
not trying to be bias but thats not true of igbos,an average igbo man has one job or the other doing

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by muller101(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2017
See how they are disgracing themselves. Wetin this east and west de fight for?
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by 0b100100111: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Come first!

Stop bragging from the land locked erosion ridden region!

People re waiting to exploit your visit!
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by lonecatt(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2017
fanwas:
If I recall very well, one of the bail condition for this man was that he must not stay with people more than 100, is this condition still have effect or not?
I heard buhari is now observing it for him,as you can see he cant speak to the press,he cannot be in the midst of more than ten persons.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by colestephan86: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Well My friend Nnamdi I am so much in support of your visiting Lagos state Yes! Cos you have your freedom of movement, but I assure you that freedom of movement doesn't mean you should constitute nuisance and hinder those that are not ibos from going about there business. It is when you do that and you encroach my space ,I will react

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Kebreal92(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2017
STOP THE NOISE.... JUST COME TO LAGOS
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by anthony533(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Same way nobody can stop your death when you step on lagos
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Hope when that day comes you will lead an army against the Igbos.
No be to sit down behind your phone dey make noise.
Lolz.
the flogging igbos received in akure will be a childs play to what kanu and his army of dirty pigs and ediot will receive if he enters lagos to hold a rally.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by bcashy: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
If I may ask, what are the Afonjas afraid of

Some tribe and their reasoning sef...

Afraid grin We just Dnt entertain fools here!!!! Get that straight into ur empty skull.....anyways, he can come, he will never be disappointed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by sukkot: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:

I could learn more about Idi Amin from you then. Any links to materials I could read ? But isnt that racism ? My principles are against racism, tribalism and all manners of marginalizations of human species.
white people invented racism. he is paying them in their own coins. he is showing them he is superior to them.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by chisupport: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
The same Nnamdi Kanu, who Commanded his listeners on Radio Biafra to Burn-down Pastor Kumuyi's bus, and to stop a deeper-life's programe in Aba in 2015, is here talking about Freedom of movement.

The same man who said pastor Kumuyi was not welcome in Biafra Land, is the same man saying that he has the right to go anywhere, yet some blind-folded IPOB apologist are clapping for him and singing his praises.

Nnamdi-Kanu!!! Keep deceiving those who wants you to deceive them.

Abum onye'Igbo, but this Nnamdi Kanu Guy is a big fat Joke.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by bcashy: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
emmalexabl:
Nnamdi kanu is truly a nightmare to all AFONJAs...

Imagine how they are all bleating like a she goat on heat just at the mention of Nnamdi kanu...

STOP THE NOISE.....WE DEY EXPECT YOU grin
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Sall(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Of cause no body can stop you from coming to Lagos . But know why you coming to Lagos.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
the flogging igbos received in akure will be a childs play to what kanu and his army of dirty pigs and ediot will receive if he enters lagos to hold a rally.

Like I said metahuman...hope you'll be the one to lead the chargeoooo.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Goldfaze1: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
why I love this man is bcs he is the only thing the entire arewa people fear. he makes them shout like if their is war in Nigeria blame KANU. lolllllll I loooooove this man.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by hotwax: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2017
He can actually come to Lagos...But hold rally in Lagos is what I dont know. Even Boko-haram enter and exit Lagos at will, without anyone knowing.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by immaq8(f): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2017
D@'s freedom of movement bt be careful of ur words. Afonjas are not happy.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by symbianDON(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2017
please who is KANI FAYODE again??
Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by proeast(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Some people argue that Nnamdi Kanu does not know what he is doing but the obvious truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is not just smart and intelligent, he perfectly understands the Nigerian zoo psychology and he is beating them in their own game. If Nnamdi Kanu had been civil and gentle in his approach, he would have been dead by now or permanently locked up in jail so he chose a very radical path and Nigeria being the textbook bully that only destroys the weak is now watching helplessly! Nnamdi Kanu is a brave, courageous, smart and inteligent man WHO IS VERY CALCULATING AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!! HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO NOT JUST IGBOS ALONE BUT ALL THOSE WHO BEING OPPRESSED BY THE NIGERIAN STATE!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Stop Me From Visiting Lagos - Kanu by Okoyiboz3: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Kanu is a coward and people are taking him too seriously.

In 2015, Pastor Kumuyi was to hold a crusade in Abia. Kanu commanded his idiotic pigs to kill the revered pastor if he ever came into Abia State.

Kumuyi now called his bluff and moved the crusade to Umuahia close to Kanu's hometown of Afara Ukwu and held it there.

Kanu ran away to London like a cowardly albino pig that he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.