Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) (46512 Views)

India Set To Partner With Enugu State Government In Education (photo) / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CodeBlooded: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
ovieokodhi:
wish I can give u a hundred likes. Religion is a big problem
Same here o, I'd to go back to confirm if i already liked the comment.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Don27tiky(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
All regions study subjects
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by nwakibe: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Metaphysics. I don't understand anything there.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by elantraceey(f): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Deefuray:

Hmmmm.... I thought you were an engineering student in the university

Yes I was.... ENS (engineers and society) was a general course in 200l,,, very annoying course.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Deefuray(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
elantraceey:

Yes I was.... ENS (engineers and society) was a general course in 200l,,, very annoying course.

oh! my bad.... I mistook it for ENL....

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Yoruba engineering, Igbo computing and anything Hausa...I hate those subjects angry
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by khalids: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
To all those shouting maths.....remove maths and the world will be in chaos.....

For example if I promised to pay you a billion naira and ended up giving you a thousand naira, how will you know the difference if you cannot carry out a simple maths count.... undecided undecided
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by MissJoy29(f): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
According to the level of hate & fear I have for them....

Mathematics, Integrated/Basic Science, Economics and Fine Arts....
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Chukazu: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2017
adajoe555:
maths. I hated maths because of my teacher in secondary school now its affecting me . I hate maths

If a friend teaches you maths, instead of a teacher; you would grasp the subject (from experience)

The the problem of maths is fear and methods of approach by teachers
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
agadaone1:
Projects
Thank you my brother. Projects
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ncoolsome(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
School life was always sweet but na exam dey always spoil am..
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
ovieokodhi:
foolish... is religion the reason why your life don't have a meanig... yeye
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by vickkyruby(f): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Mathematics biko.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by sheDD(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
FemiEddy:
Mathematics ......... I don't know anything, only God knows how I survived
bro !! ayam not understanding,which one z ,u don't knw how u survived!!
Talk true nah,u no remember d #omokirikiri we change ur maths result!!??
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by sheDD(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
FemiEddy:
bro !! ayam not understanding,which one z ,u don't knw how u survived!!
Talk true nah,u no remember d #omokirikiri wey change ur maths result!!??
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CryptoCoinr(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
all religious subjects

Don27tiky:
All regions study subjects

Including this one, right?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by jordinsparkles(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
they got that picture from an Indian movie Desi boyz
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by CryptoCoinr(f): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
ovieokodhi:

CodeBlooded:

Same here o, I'd to go back to confirm if i already liked the comment.

Correction: Bad religions are a big problem like this one and [url=thereligionofpeace.com]this one[/url]. wink
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Oh I see... this thread is infested with #Math_Haters grin

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
why u no go remove maths when u no want siddon ur nyash for one place read.
U dey busy forming slay queen up and down constituting a nuisance everywhere
u done talking...

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Johnson70s: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Statistics & Maths.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ajepako(f): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
I hated Maths so tey, l studied English Language in university as first and second degrees...

That is the ONLY course that one would NEVER encounter maths..

At least, l never did...
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Cooleasy(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
FemiEddy:

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by NobleRomm(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2017
....i will remove Education entirely
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Buffalo2(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
CzarChris:
WHAT!!! That course was my best course in school that year.
Well, another man's food... .... .
Na the oga wey handled the course ni jare. The man was a born sadist
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
all religious subjects
good.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ajepako(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Mrvyktor:
Grammar courses.
From Basic Grammar I
Basic Grammar II
Transformational Grammar I-III
Government and Binding Theory

Linguistics students here can relate

Systemic Grammar......; MAK Halliday

Transformational Grammar....Noam Chomsky

Traditional Grammar....

Never mind, with two degrees in English Linguistics, l can relate..

But l survived it... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by 9inches(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
All GS courses.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by joinnow: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
They should just teach only financial education and maths only and forget others
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ipain: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
all of you saying Maths.
maths is the most fundamental subject, it's a tool with which we can understand every other thing. from what am seeing it means something needs to be done about the method of teaching and the experience of learning mathematics because a world without maths is doomed.
people who love maths and understand it to great extent are great thinkers and problem solvers.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by simplyhonest(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
beautyandbrains1:

Are you an atheist?
on the contrary, am a religious person... I just feel let the religious bodies educate their adherents and let schools focus on developing citizens that can improve the economy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.