Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

#land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case (513 Views)

Video Of El-rufai's Current Health Condition (critical) / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season / Asari Dokubo Advices Biafrans Against Reprisal Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
pls am a student of federal high institution,in de lodge I pack newly,we are experiencing a much lost of phone as a matter of thief coming in de night. through window to steal de phone due to lack of window protector, a times de person will use a long stick in other to bring near de item. he want to steal. many people have experience it some time the person will. pack student shoes and palms along,some student have seen de person but can't understand de person due to it was night did keep on happen at times son people will say da person is from our lodge because how de person got known were those items is lookin suspicious,but wen I came back dis semester we were few da. came back ,,,,dey was a girl living near my door in d afternoon she came to my room wen I was cookn egusi and we ate together ,she told da she want to buy a phone particularly infinix hot 4 I told her dat I will buy my own on tusdy she told. me dat she has only 25 k in hand now and requestd to giv me de mony sinc she dont av tpare to onitsa I said no dat I hav never done such in my life and I dont know her choice after infinix ,we also talk of my present lenovo da fall inside water hw it stop functioning,,, she ask me to giv. her de phone to repaire but I told her dat my girl will take de phone, in DE NIGHT DEY TEARD MY WINDOW NET WIT RAZOR AND STOLE MY PHONE BESIDE MY PILLOW I WOKE UP BY 4 AM TO EAS MY SELF OUTSIDE AS USUALLY WITOUT KNOWING DAT DE PHONE IS GONE WEN I WAS COMING BAK I SAW DA GIRL OPENING HER DOOR AND WE GREETED EACH OTHER AS USUAL I WENT IN AND BEGAN TO LOOK FOR MY PNONE TILL WEN I SAW DA MY NET IS BEING TORED I STOP SEARCHING DE PHON I REALIZE DE DREAM I HAD SAME NIGHT HW MY FELLOW STUDENT CAME INTO MY ROOM. WIT GON AND TOOK MY LAPTOP AND I PRAY AND DELETED ALL DE BF VIDEOS TO RESPECT GOD,,,,,,,,,BUT NOW. IT WAS MY PHONE IN NO DISTANCE TIME DE SAME GIRL CALLED ME TO SHOW ME HOW HER WINDOW NET WAS TORED AND HER HANDBAG WAS SEARCH SHE WENT OUTSIDE. AND PEAKED HER SMALL BAG ,,I WAS LIKE. COM AND SEE MINE TOO WHICH SHE CAME .

BUT COULD. U IMAGIN THAT DIS GIRL STARTED SHOUTIN I NO DE PERSON

LATER ON I HEARD RUMORS HW SHE TOLD PEOPLE DA IT WAS ME THAT SHE TOLD ME DAT SHE HAS 25K DAS WHY I WENT TO SEARCH HER BAG,,AND ALSO DAT SHE ME COMINNG OUT WEN SHE WAS OPENING HER DOOR

DE BIG QUESTION WHAT WILL I DO NOW
SHOULD I CONFRONT HER
SHOULD I LAY COURSE ON HER

SHOULD I CONTNUE KEEPING SILENT

BUT DE LODGED PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME AS THIEF

BEFOFOR ALL DIS I HAD A DREAM WERE I WAS ACCUSE OF WHAT I DINT DO I TOLD MY GIRL

PLS HELP ME I NEED A WISE DECISIONS
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by ebukahandsome(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Be bold and speak to jesus.
Something in me keep telling me it is the girl
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Be bold and speak to jesus.
Something in me keep telling me it is the girl
but de girl is a gud christain I ever seen in my life even wen she was acuse i stand by her and defend her bfor my landlord
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by dannytoe(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
The girl maybe the theif. As she may just be using christianity as a shield.
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by ebukahandsome(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
onlyson16:
but de girl is a gud christain I ever seen in my life even wen she was acuse i stand by her and defend her bfor my landlord

She cannot contest judas in holyness, but he still betrayed jesus.
When we found out that my uncle 's wife was a prostitute at lejja park nsukka, nobody could believe it because she is a rosarian and she never wore trousers.
You see bro, during our Primary school days, it always occure to us that the ist person to point accusing fingers are the culprit of poluting the air. THAT GIRL is a suspect
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by dlondonbadboy: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Actually you are the thief....Not you but you. It's called personality disorder. There is another personality inside you that does those bad things which you may or maynot be aware of.

It's a very hard case to crack but it's true. You should see a psychiatrist. Or a pastor.
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
ebukahandsome:

She cannot contest judas in holyness, but he still betrayed jesus.
When we found out that my uncle 's wife was a prostitute at lejja park nsukka, nobody could believe it because she is a rosarian and she never wore trousers.
You see bro, during our Primary school days, it always occure to us that the ist person to point accusing fingers are the culprit of poluting the air. THAT GIRL is a suspect
but brother isn't any other thin to do I can't eat again always thinking wen I remembered to call God I remembered da I do comit sexual sin and I can't associate wit my frnds again
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Actually you are the thief....Not you but you. It's called personality disorder. There is another personality inside you that does those bad things which you may or maynot be aware of.

It's a very hard case to crack but it's true. You should see a psychiatrist. Or a pastor.
brother pls ur pouring salt in my wounded heart, explain it to my understand Thou I only need a help frm here pls i beg u dont mind my gramer
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by ebukahandsome(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
onlyson16:
but brother isn't any other thin to do I can't eat again always thinking wen I remembered to call God I remembered da I do comit sexual sin and I can't associate wit my frnds again

No bro
JESUS aint like that. he came for sinners like me, he dont discriminate. Cool down, in no distant time, the theif will be caught and justice will pravail.
You will trumph because your folks will now know you as a truthfull person..
Am anointed and i stand on that authority to prophesy to you that you will share your testimony before the end of this month.. BELIEVE
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
ebukahandsome:

No bro
JESUS aint like that. he came for sinners like me, he dont discriminate. Cool down, in no distant time, the theif will be caught and justice will pravail.
You will trumph because your folks will now know you as a truthfull person..
Am anointed and i stand on that authority to prophesy to you that you will share your testimony before the end of this month.. BELIEVE
Amen thanks am very happy for u brother,but shouldn't I say anything , de girl. came to my room 20 minit ago ,she. was like calling my name I ignored her she opened my door courten and say dis one ur not responding?I. told her DAT am busy and she left MY HEART CONTINUE TELLING ME TO CALL HER AND SAY THANKS for terminating my gud image ,When she wa accuse of pouring rice water in landlord prohibited area I was de only person da stand by her because I saw de person da pour de water. Or SHOULD I KEPT QUIT
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by ebukahandsome(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
onlyson16:
Amen thanks am very happy for u brother,but shouldn't I say anything , de girl. came to my room 20 minit ago ,she. was like calling my name I ignored her she opened my door courten and say dis one ur not responding?I. told her DAT am busy and she left MY HEART CONTINUE TELLING ME TO CALL HER AND SAY THANKS for terminating my gud image ,When she wa accuse of pouring rice water in landlord prohibited area I was de only person da stand by her because I saw de person da pour de water. Or SHOULD I KEPT QUIT

Forget her, she knows that you are innocent and her heart is already judging her. Dont defend or accuse anybody from now. Say things exactly the way You saw it. Dont ignore anybody, still be friendly as you were.
In no distant time you will recieve your appologies
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by Oladimejyy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Your problem is a problem

Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Your problem is a problem
ok Sir
Re: #land Pls Ur Advices Is Needed In My Critical Case by onlyson16(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Forget her, she knows that you are innocent and her heart is already judging her. Dont defend or accuse anybody from now. Say things exactly the way You saw it. Dont ignore anybody, still be friendly as you were.
In no distant time you will recieve your appologies
thank I believ u with God ,,,

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Ordered Mechanics And Street Traders In Marina Axis To Vacate In 72hrs / PDP CONVENTION: We're Set For A Bold Outing — Okowa / Jonathan Replies Osita Okechukwu For Asking Him To Apologise To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.