Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Update On Nigerian Slay Queen Who Called Out Fellow Slay Queen Over Stolen Shoe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Nigerian Slay Queen Who Called Out Fellow Slay Queen Over Stolen Shoe (495 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / 3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Nigerian Slay Queen Who Called Out Fellow Slay Queen Over Stolen Shoe by AdoraAmadi: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Yesterday, we brought you report of Slay Queen, Emem Udoh, who called out her fellow slay queen, Ekemini Maxwell for reportedly stealing her shoe during a wedding and mistakenly posting it on Facebook.

However our report which went viral has pushed forward what many say is the truth behind the call out. According to those close to both camps, the call-out post is a cheap blackmail because Ekemini shared a photo in which she was pictured wearing same shoe on July 9th, and Slay Queen Emem Udoh also commented on the post.

However the lady whose sister's wedding they attended when the shoe got stolen, is also accusing Ekemini of being a thief;

A friend who also said she drove down to confirm the incident wrote;

Someone also searched and found out that Emem and Ekemini once lived together, before they had issues and went separate ways;

However some social media users think the call-out post was aimed at defaming Ekemini, and some are already asking her to sue Emem;

http://www.lailasblog.com/update-slay-queen-called-fellow-slay-queen-stolen-shoe/

Lalasticlala

Re: Update On Nigerian Slay Queen Who Called Out Fellow Slay Queen Over Stolen Shoe by NeeKlaus: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Their shoe, their headache. I couldn't give two fücks if I had any to spare. At least, my Mama said I should never meddle in women's fight. undecided
Re: Update On Nigerian Slay Queen Who Called Out Fellow Slay Queen Over Stolen Shoe by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
You won't believe how low some girls could go just to acquire material things. Last year one stole a black Jean I bought for N3,000 and wore once then left it outside to get dry 'cause water spilled on it. Days later she wore this same black Jean she stole from me and was passing by my compound. On seeing her I knew it was the Jean, I had to confront her that I like the Jean and would like to know where she bought it...this same girl later opened eyes for me that I was accusing her. To cut the whole story short at some point she began crying after telling different stories as to how she bought the jean, that day I was ready for her but just had to let her go. I still see her on my jean.

(1) (Reply)

Family Banished From Community In Delta / How Students Of Two Ondo State Institutions Raped 18-yr-old Brutally / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.