Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members (27052 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Seanpierce: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is it marry yourselves or marry one another
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Fhowe: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

This is the problems of nigerians.
Trying to defend even when they are wrong.
The question is.

WHERE IS THE MAN EXPECTING RECENTLY GRADUATED STUDENTS TO GET MONEY FROM TO START BUSINESS?. undecided

Becox the they steal billions in aso rock.
And he thinks those students ar rich.
Hez a dumb fellow.
THE SAME PLACE THEY GET MONEY TO BUY IPHONE 6 AND 7

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Mac2016(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
BabaIbo:

how much?
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Collins10(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
I didn't come from a rich family, I am not a graduate yet I was able to set up something for myself.

There's always something to do if you're willing.
Wow! I like you a lot... Brilliant man!
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by zubito(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
I didn't come from a rich family, I am not a graduate yet I was able to set up something for myself.

There's always something to do if you're willing.

I quite agree with you, but the problem is that after years of intense studies, graduates deserve more than a meagre start up capital, not a humiliating, paltry sum ... my opinion
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by pweetiedee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Old mumu making mouth.

instead of him to say he will sponsor the wedding and give them money to start a business...

they should marry with 19,800.

I thought I heard they want to scrap the NYSC sef

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by sosodevf(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadCow1:
Yet if two corp members are caught having sex in camp they get expelled. grin

These Niggas are confused.
Listen � to yourself, I thought it is marriage before sex
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Efewestern: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
marry with empty stomach huh?
madness
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Josmila(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
danieljr:
thunder wey go fire you dey with buhari in london hospital dey greet am. Enterprenuer ko? Shebi na ur father land wey u go sale carry start d biz.....idiot!

Oh wow, calm down son, why so angry? Kids like you won't get it, probably never will. I only stated my opinion, yet you hopped on my post foaming from all sides of your mouth like a rabies infected dog. You really sure you can tell me all that to my face? Hiding behind a keyboard to insult someone who's enough to be your father shows you were poorly brought up.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Josmila(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a soul of goodness in all evil.

Forget what he said about marriage and take this It will help

Only the wise ones will see wisdom in this.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Jterry(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
dammy13:
Brig.-Gen. Zakari Kazaure, the Director General of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has encouraged the corps members to inter-marry.

“I am encouraging inter-marriages between you; I want all the girls in this camp who are not married to marry, I will gladly attend,” he said at the orientation camp in Amada, Akko LGA of Gombe State.

Kazaure, while addressing Batch A Stream 2 corps members, also urged them to set up small businesses after their service year.

“I want you to set up small businesses, no matter how small after your service year.

“I do not want my corp members to be going around offices in the name of seeking for white collar job which is not forthcoming.

“Set up your small business no matter how small it is, do not despise your little beginning,” he said.

He appealed to them to shun social vices capable of destroying their future.

Ibe Tobias, the NYSC Coordinator in Gombe State, said there were no less than 1,470 corp members in stream 2.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-marry-will-attend-wedding-dg-tells-corps-members/

The truth is bitter but he is right
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by MadCow1: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
sosodevf:

Listen � to yourself, I thought it is marriage before sex

Is that written in the constitution or are you mistaking your religious beliefs to be the Law. grin
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Kondomatic(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
zubito:

I quite agree with you, but the problem is that after years of intense studies, graduates deserve more than a meagre start up capital, not a humiliating, paltry sum ... my opinion
Lols. That hurts bro but what will you do when there's no job?

You can do something online or offline to keep body and soul together while searching for your desired job

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Kondomatic(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Collins10:
Wow! I like you a lot... Brilliant man!
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Geesaintagape: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can u giv me ur daughter to me on kaki
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Dheco(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadCow1:

U Mean,, Licence To Dey Touch-like Or Torch-lite?
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by haconjy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
with N19,800? angry
Bros with that, I set my biz up....
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by haconjy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
with N19,800? angry
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
haconjy:

What biz?

Are you implying that with that business running, you wouldnt ask for assistance from anyone?
And that business can take care of your needs?
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by jtwest(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
angry angry how can a grown up open his mouth and say something like this? undecided marry yourselves and I will attend the wedding! Rubbish talk.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Smartademu(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mtchewwww!

Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by autonomous22: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadCow1:

Is camp the best place yo have sex... can't u b disciplined for just 3weeks
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by MadCow1: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
autonomous22:

Is camp the best place yo have sex... can't u b disciplined for just 3weeks

There is no such thing as the best place to make love. Adam and Eve did not have homes. Cain was not conceived in a 2 bedroom flat. cool
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by godwinugomentus: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
the first statement marry inter marriage without job. ask oga them who have wife without good job. they even have job but not good one . what there passing true. hw much can u save in 19,800 in month.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Lionofdjungle: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
The person wey no know wetin he go do for living after NYSC , na him go marry? Misplacement of priority.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by autonomous22: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=MadCow1 post=59277324]

There is no such thing as the best place to make love. Adam and Eve did not have homes. Cain was not conceived in a 2 bedroom flat. cool[/quo

You see ur life.... you r even quoting Bible.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by danieljr: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Josmila:

Oh wow, calm down son, why so angry? Kids like you won't get it, probably never will. I only stated my opinion, yet you hopped on my post foaming from all sides of your mouth like a rabies infected dog. You really sure you can tell me all that to my face? Hiding behind a keyboard to insult someone who's enough to be your father shows you were poorly brought up.

Well; you re a FOOL; if you re old enough to be my father and can't stll reason lyk one.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by danieljr: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Josmila:

Oh wow, calm down son, why so angry? Kids like you won't get it, probably never will. I only stated my opinion, yet you hopped on my post foaming from all sides of your mouth like a rabies infected dog. You really sure you can tell me all that to my face? Hiding behind a keyboard.

Well; you re a FOOL; if you re old enough to be my father and can't stll reason lyk one.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Not all may give birth to children until they are comfortable, excluding this scenario, It's absolutely ridiculous advice but you know, marriage is the ultimate in this country

It is sad the importance we as a society attach to marriage without recourse on the implication on the well being of our youth ones. I have seen the pressure more especially on girls to get married before a particular age and this sole action as pushed to into abusive relationship with no end in sight or even the option of opting out clean. The second most depressing part is that a whole lot of youth people today who are supposedly more educated than their parents generation ( in terms of number of people with college degree, easy access to information etc) had in their time, this young people are still perpetuating this old tradition that is out of place with today's reality.

Yes getting married early is a good, but given that financial obligations as well as our social structure as changed over the years so should such importance placed on issues like early marriages that tend to solve a particular problem back then.
Re: NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members by JurassicPark: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
with N19,800? angry

grin grin The best response for the numskull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official / Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.