Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal (36057 Views)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Welcomes A Baby Girl / Olatayo Amokade Ijebuu Becomes 'Carabao Energy Drink' Ambassador (photos) / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afonja girls and foolishness. You rejected his advances. Move on . But no. You still want to use him to shine. Oloshi cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by ybalogs(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet.
Pls let the person sell it, it's not my business.
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Reuben07(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
Popular Nollywood actor Tayo Amokade was recently rumoured to be in a romantic relationship with budding actress Ifeoluwa Olawale.

However, the actress has debunked the dating rumour.

In a recent chat with YMG, Miss Olawale said the married Nollywood actor actually proposed to her but she rejected it because she knew he’s married.

Her words:

http://news.nollyzone.com/rejected-married-nollywood-actor-ijebus-proposal-ifeoluwa-olawale/
Nollyzonenews:
Popular Nollywood actor Tayo Amokade was recently rumoured to be in a romantic relationship with budding actress Ifeoluwa Olawale.

In a recent chat with YMG, Miss Olawale said the married Nollywood actor actually proposed to her but she rejected it because she knew he’s married.

Her words:

http://news.nollyzone.com/rejected-married-nollywood-actor-ijebus-proposal-ifeoluwa-olawale/
Nollyzonenews:

Her words:

ijebuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by eluquenson(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Okay we have heard your story, if it had been Muyiwa Ademola you would have accepted in silence.

God will judge you including Kemi Afolabi who refuses to take up a married role with Ijebu.

Ijebu I am one of your true fan.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Mologi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
bobogii2008:

Just like your grammar
Very very bad...
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by fortunechy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
what a useless post
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Chiccly(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why is it a news madam?

Oya,park well. cool
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
eluquenson:
Okay we have heard your story, if it had been Muyiwa Ademola you would have accepted in silence.

God will judge you including Kemi Afolabi who refuses to take up a married role with Ijebu.

Ijebu I am one of your true fan.
Ehn ehn... Kemi Afolayan fumbled big time.
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by ottohan: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
wareva
we dont care
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by crownbryan(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Reject or accept, it's not my business, check what's my business below.
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by eluquenson(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Ehn ehn... Kemi AfolayanAfolabi fumbled big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MliCU1F1ioQ
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
eluquenson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MliCU1F1ioQ
Thanks for the correction and video. But, it is so funny that the same Kemi Afolabi played a role like that with Odunlade Adekola. She is just being a hypocrite.
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nollyzonenews:

Her words:

And who the hell is asking her for all these explanations or stories These actresses sef
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Sagay212: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
But you nor tell us whether you allow am chop one or two plates... You don't have to date someone for your congo to be shined.

Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by eluquenson(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Thanks for the correction and video. But, it is so funny that the same Kemi Afolabi played a role like that with Odunlade Adekola. She is just being a hypocrite.
That's human preference for you, Odunlade is a ready made man unlike Ijebu that is still growing and probably his beauty though
Re: Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal by escapefromusa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
na this guy dey jungunu and sugarboy

I dont know that chick.. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Pre-Wedding Photos / Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.