Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

If I Were Soludo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Soludo? (771 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Soludo? by abodundef: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
I will behave like a good sportman
I will not lick my vomit
i willnot go back on my words
i will accept my fate for now
i will accept the decision of Anambrans
i will,
Re: If I Were Soludo? by egift(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
For your information, Soludo immediately after the election, acknowledged the elections was flawed as many did not find their name on the register. But he surprised everyone by being the first candidate to congratulate Gov. Obi for his re-election. He said he will not go to court and promised to help Obi for the interest of Anambra State's future. He was seconded by Goodluck Jonathan.

With the current political setting, he will be able to help in getting the country on its feet again. Moreover he have an IMF assignment standing by.

We need all hands on deck. Nigeria will rise again.
Re: If I Were Soludo? by 9ijaprince(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
I said it b4 that soludo will not win dis election. This was exactly what happened to him during his university days. I still like him because of his guts. I will stoutly campaign and vote for him in 2014 elections.

(1) (Reply)

Police Beat 2 Journalists, Tied Up 40 Traders Over Peaceful Protest In Onitsha / Williams Says No To Iwu’s Job ! / My resignation from the PDP....Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.