Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN (499 Views)

Chidozie Ojobor, A first Class graduate of UNN, makes waves At the global scene / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Someone said Education is the key and I keep asking myself;

key to what exactly?

what is the price given to some people to live together?

25 million and after endless burning of midnight candle, someone is given N10,000.

I don dey reason drop out sef

Re: See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN by prodigy24: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2017
they need to be shamed!
this is what contribute majorly to the decadence in our society.
Re: See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN by Ikenna792(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
I am a medical student in unmsa. . and d media can be quite deceiving... i was there live yesterday.... That 10k wasnt all she got... the college of medicine gave her about 100k and smoda cash... she got about 250k plus in all.... d media only share wat dey want even if its false
Re: See The Prize Given To The Best Graduating Medical Student Of UNN by PaulinaCaz: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for setting up a forum like this one. It is great to have an opportunity to speak out. Discussing the educational topics gives you the edge. You can read the news about education and read the opinions of like-minded people. Anyway, I was wondering if any user of the forum could give me some advice or tips about where to buy online essays on medical topics. The essays can be of various topics, from medical issues to history ones. I am waiting for more news on the main matter.

(1) (Reply)

Genius Only / Westminster University 50% Scholarship Programs - UK, 2017 / Absu Declared 160 As Her Jamb Cutoff Mark For 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.