Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS (25515 Views)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Fayose Reiterates Call For President Buhari’s Resignation, Says; “his Failure Ow / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by magoo10(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
you
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by neoclassical: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nonsense, after shooting the guy abi? who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by magoo10(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
you can imagine
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by binsanni(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmm. sorry bro, wink wink wink
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Lexusgs430: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bubu strikes back ....

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by kudos4god(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
May the mercy of the Almighty God be with my con3 naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by zamwazi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by ekensi01: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Send me 50k and Buhari will die in an interval of 24hrs.

Am not joking.
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by nicemajor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:
Afonjas commenting above, saying all kinds of foolish things, he didn't chop, e.t.c;...DIDN'T YOU READ THAT THE POLICE SHOT AT THEM?
olodo oshi... shay Nigeria police shot faint instead of bullet....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by muller101(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Give him enough space to faint for buhari
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Greatzeus(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Collapsing season Yesterday it was a match official who collapsed grin today is anti-Buhari protester,what should we call this?
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by dee02(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
#BuhariOut

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

Na wa...

Protester that is supposed to make Buhari collapse is the one that ended up collapsing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by ogawisdom(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
adem30:
Can you imagine, as young as you are you are collapsing yet protesting against a 74yrs old man. You see your life?

Lol the young man is hungry n jobless I guess
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by FroshJaynex(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chrisozone:
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o
Sit down there. Only if you know what is coming from up u will rush to wear helmet.
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
adem30:
Can you imagine, as young as you are you are collapsing yet protesting against a 74yrs old man. You see your life?

So what ,
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by omohanet(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
no matter how bad Govt is some few people are still enjoying it. may he among dem....
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Folxy91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
adem30:

that's coldly brutal
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by enimooko: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Both the protester and the protestee are not serious
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by raphy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria police corrupt, Nigeria army corrupt. Nigerian navy corrupt .Nigeria air force corrupt. civil defence corps corrupt .kai the the whole country is corrupt. wht WL the citizen do now..

God pls send another ship to nigeria tht is heading to Europe I wil risk my life in the ocean to reach Europe to HV rest of mind. ijn amen..

Nigeria HV been sold already..

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Praktikals(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chrisozone:
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o
How is the united State of Abia (USA)?
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by mranova(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Prophecy has started fulfilling

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Chrisozone: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Sit down there. Only if you know what is coming from up u will rush to wear helmet.

Lol.....��
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Claumy2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Instead of reporting what happened, you are reporting that a man collapsed.

Just to help you, the Nigerian Police, as their custom is, used tear-gas on the protesters, which led to the collapse of the said man...

F***d up country!

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by naijafella(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadManTalking:
You never see food chop, you dey protest.

LAUTECH has been on strike since 2016 and still counting and your mumu-done-do brain no tell you to protest.

Diez[b]anini[/b] looted this country dry and ran away to London, you no protest for her to be extradited to Nigeria to face her crime.

Your governors collect monthly allocations and are busy diverting the money to private accounts, still you no protest.

Your SINators and their counterparts in the house of representa[b]thieves[/b] have refused to make their salaries known to the public thereby adding to bloated cost of governance, you no see road to NASS to protest.

Your mumu don do you soteeeeeeey na to come to the protest about a sick man who had done what was constitutionally required of him and translated power to his vice. There is no power vacuum in the order of things but wailers and their IPOB fans wont face their daily hustle at Onitsha market but to be chanting songs of war upandan.

Una dey mumu upon una mumu don do.

Abeg tell them. Mumus
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:
Afonjas commenting above, saying all kinds of foolish things, he didn't chop, e.t.c;...DIDN'T YOU READ THAT THE POLICE SHOT AT THEM?

since yu av so much brain in excess to know police shot @ dem in random grin definitely yu av eye deficiencies ... tell us how many dead bodies yu found ... "shot @ them" yet faint made d headline ...were d protester on odeychi jazz abi dem be opc ,no one died xpect pesin wey faint from hunger shot ... i guess ur brain fainted wen yu dey comment #lol
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by MEGAWATCH: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadManTalking:
You never see food chop, you dey protest.

LAUTECH has been on strike since 2016 and still counting and your mumu-done-do brain no tell you to protest.

Diez[b]anini[/b] looted this country dry and ran away to London, you no protest for her to be extradited to Nigeria to face her crime.

Your governors collect monthly allocations and are busy diverting the money to private accounts, still you no protest.

Your SINators and their counterparts in the house of representa[b]thieves[/b] have refused to make their salaries known to the public thereby adding to bloated cost of governance, you no see road to NASS to protest.

Your mumu don do you soteeeeeeey na to come to the protest about a sick man who had done what was constitutionally required of him and translated power to his vice. There is no power vacuum in the order of things but wailers and their IPOB fans wont face their daily hustle at Onitsha market but to be chanting songs of war upandan.

Una dey mumu upon una mumu don do.

You wey de talk rubbish, when are you going to speak out, na wen dem fire yaa mama for yansh na im you go protest. Big fooool at thirties.

Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by adoox2: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thank you, u nailed it.
adem30:
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na so u for take die for nothing while the 70 yrs old guy dey take care of himself
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by omogidi234(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
adem30:

Savage!

Do you know if he has eaten all day! grin grin grin
Re: Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS by JegaQuin: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
onpe! Mtcheee! who send am message?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.