Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" (21916 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Frankyboy1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lauretta is wrong on this! But can't we disagree by saying someone is wrong on an issue,.And seek for superior argument and counter reasoning, without going over board with insults.and foul and utterly vulgar words!
Since FFK lost power he has become so bitter and has moved from constructive.critism to.ravaging madness.filled with blabs.and insults,.This should not appeal to a sane mind,.as politics without ethnic.and religious bitterness should be.our.hallmark in a volatile nation.as Nogeria

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by dapyd1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Iphone5: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
How to make a BMC

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Imagine a mad man saying somebody needs a brain transfer, FFK you need a permanent residence at Yaba left
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Abfinest007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
this curse carry weight oh ffk de yab for world
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/need-brain-transfer-comprehensive-face-lift-fani-kayode-blasts-lauretta-onochie-comment-disrespectful-ask-buharis-health-status/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/894852055688511489
bros femo... I sight you jare... Since I was born and now I am old oooo I have never seen such an ugly woman..she even added salt to injury with her slurred speech.. With all the money she looks sad, unkempt and hollowed in appearance... I don't give a rat ass about whose side she is on.. Am just bothered about that embodiment of ugliness.. See looks like those old witches wey day break meet for junction.. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Buharison: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Apina:

Seems they transferred Lauretta's brain to u undecided
Ipob wailer spotted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ffk is a 50 year old small boy still living off of stolen wealth by both him and his father with nothing to show as personal achievement devoid of his father's influence. In ancient Igboland he wouldn't be allowed to talk where self-made men talk.

It is true that we patriotic Nigerians deserve to ask and know about our Presido but those who have displayed hatred for him have no moral justification to ask. They should go and commit suicide because we are greater in number than them.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Perfecter4real(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
FFK Or whatever he calls himself should just keep quiet already. the man trying so hard to be notice always ranting like a spoiled little girl, noise with no actions . seems the man enjoy the sound of his voice so much.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by MissRaine69(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Lauretta is a mad woman and she has no one to tell her.
Mad people have no insight even when they are told they are mad.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:
It's fayose that needs, lauretta is always saying the truth
your Pápa dissappear.. Daz why proper home training na deficit.. Na fulani adopt u.. Why u nor go dey reason like nomadic kunu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by princenigeria: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
that woman really need a brain transfer wht is wrong with that woman sef
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by LasGidiOwner: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
FFK ride on...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by thunder74(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
koralink:
Ffk should have his head examined. What aspect of the Constitution did Mr President breached by going to London on medical vacation? IFfk and his PDP lackies( Deji Adeyanju and Charlie Boy) should stop being mischievious in playing their opposition politics.Lauretta, during her interview with Channels television said only Mr President or his doctors (through his permission) can disclose the nature of his sickness.
This is an indisputable fact which Femi Fani-Kayode knows but pretends ( as a mischive-maker ) not to know. Mr President will not resign as he has not ran foul of any known provisions of Nigerian Constitution. The earlier Ffk gets this fact into his empty head, the better.
So he was only elected just to answer President Buhari? Even if he travels for the duration of his tenure?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by danieljr: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin; i stopped taking FFK serious since he blasted GEJ of not having any balls bwteen his legs and was stll made d campaign media director of GEJ after APC sent him packing. He should quit politics and join AY cribe, cos he is more of a comedian to me anyway.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by emmymdk: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:
It's fayose that needs, lauretta is always saying the truth

Sorry!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Buharison: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmymdk:

Sorry!
Enemy of state spotted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Seeker17(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Go Lauretta.. FFK is an apology
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by tonio2wo: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
I agree! That bìtch needs a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by stevo2ic(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
we need to know the health status of the president naaaaaaaaaaaaaa....anyway it time for the youth of this country to rise and take over the office come 2019,.......
one love......Biafra
one love......Nigeria...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by swedbase(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin God bless FFK, I feel the Jewish scientist should come and test him and fayose cause I doubt if they be Afonja . they behave more like Jews

Him and Fayose are the few sensible and reasonable yoruba alive today. The rest are cowards and Psychophants
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by leanalyst: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
God bless FFK. Honestly I was stunned yesterday when I was watching her spew rubbish upon rubbish from her mouth. How did we bring people like these into power. You can't just say things like that and make Nigerians look like goats that you can lead blindly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
That woman na airhead.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by koralink: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
thunder74:

So he was only elected just to answer President Buhari? Even if he travels for the duration of his tenure?
Any human being can fall sick anytime. Very soon Mr President will return to the country hale and hearty to resume his duties. Mischieve-makers should take heart.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by repogirl(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
This Lauretta woman is a real HAG in every sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by mamatwiny(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Its funny the way some speech stick to our head. Each time I see Lauretta what first comes to my mind is -used tampoon. Same way 'mere commissioner ' resonates in my brain when I see Osibanjo. Politicians and bad mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Maranzano(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Prof. Dora Akunyili of blessed memory found herself in a more difficult situation than Mrs Onochie some years ago but she chose the path of honour. No amount of death wish can kill anyone whose time has not come and no amount of lies can keep anyone whose life journey has been completed.Venezuelans knew what Hugo Chavez was going through before he answered his own call. The Argentine president did not hide her health status from her countrymen when she was diagnosed with cancer. It is insulting to say that Nigerians do not deserve to know the health status of their leader. In as much as the president is taken care of by the tax payers for now, not that he cannot take care of himself but that is what the constitution stipulates, the taxpayers will not be asking too much if they demand the health status of their president. The power of life and death is in the hands of God. I wish Mr president a speedy recovery.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by awuf2008: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
FFK fire on Jo.... Nigerians have every right to know the heal status of their leaders.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by michoim(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rather it is FFK that need an urgent brain surgery and transplant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by akinalex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin God bless FFK, I feel the Jewish scientist should come and test him and fayose cause I doubt if they be Afonja . they behave more like Jews

Just to buttress your point they are not Afonja because they behave like a Bastard jews

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation / Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.