Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions (26062 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Abudu2000(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
bonifieldstun:
goto badagry prison ur mate are der u suppose to be der with dem niccompu
your mates are in rhe grave also, idiotic irrational hoodlum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
bonifieldstun:
am an officer and I tell u that you are a bastard of the past present and future blood civilian BASTARD

If i were an officer , i would never react the way you did. I would see it as an opportunity to convince and assure him not all cops are bad. He might have had an unpleasant encounter with a corrupt police officer and picked up that wrong notion from there

The NP is the face of the govt . If the people are dissapointed in police, its the police duty to work harder at endearing the people to them.

Love is enough to get anything done
We only use Power when we want to harm others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Adebowale89(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what's your stand concerning biafra

dumb QST! carry your wahala go with your off point posts
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
No human rights protection in Nigeria. But I thought the guns carried by police are just "scarecrows" with one or two bullets just for frightening sake.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Omoluabi16(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
claremont:
I don't understand this agitation for the president to come back when there is already an effective acting president. The acting president has the same cabinet as the sick president. When people say nothing is working, the blame should be on those in the seat of power, not an ill president who is away in London. The only reason why most southerners blame Buhari for everything is simply because he is from the north.

Corruption, religion and tribalism are hydra-headed monsters that have prevented any progress in Nigeria, but illiterate and lazy buffoons will rather heap all the blame on a sick Buhari in London. These are the same barely-lettered people who flock Nairaland front pages with their daily Afonja and IPOB fights. Nonsense.
You can't have an acting president indefinitely. It is not done sir. prior to buhari's london trip, the country was in a bad shape anyway. There are no guarantees for his health. .to recuperate come back and then fix nigeria. It amounts to desperation when we insist on leaving buhari in office because he is buhari. The APC so far, has not delivered. we not only have a country in bad shape, but were more divisive than ever. We need something new in 19''. last time out, President yaradua finally succumbed to death. Nigeria is bigger than one man.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Omoluabi16(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

This is why I don't oppose Nnamdi KANU even despite the fact he abused Yoruba a lot. when you abused me, I always sit down & see if there's anything that I was doing wrong
Things is not right in this country.
well kanu is a lunatic. A rare breed.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
well kanu is a lunatic. A rare breed.
Well, I don't see him as a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:
You see? APC apologist will be nowhere to be found now!
Here's one of the reason why I dislike this crazy administration, Buhari, his cabal & all stupid senseless APC apologist!

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

cc sarrki, Mynd44, babacele, madridguy, agarawu23, NgeneUkwenu, omenka, drabeey, mrvitalis

What is tne aim of the protest?
Its not against our major problem like : corruption , poor education system , poor infracstructture...
The protest was convened by Deji Adeyanju , a Pdp stelwart

We know what tbey want to achieve
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by michoim(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
They are simply shooting the looters that have been deprive of their means of livelihood by Buhari anti corruption war.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by xandy84: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
APC and Buhari keep getting unpopular each passing day. A press conference from Mr president would have solve all this problem but he chose not to. More than half of those who voted for Buhari will think twice now because he represent not even the masses that he claimed to represent. PDP might not be an alternative but APC is giving average Nigerian no chance than to for PDP. Hunger knows no region, political parties and when average people on the street can't feed their families, locality to a political party goes thru the window. APC is fast going to an extinction but PDP is not even an alternative. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You can't have an acting president indefinitely. It is not done sir. prior to buhari's london trip, the country was in a bad shape anyway. There are no guarantees for his health. .to recuperate come back and then fix nigeria. It amounts to desperation when we insist on leaving buhari in office because he is buhari. The APC so far, has not delivered. we not only have a country in bad shape, but were more divisive than ever. We need something new in 19''. last time out, President yaradua finally succumbed to death. Nigeria is bigger than one man.

Ok. Which section of the constitution has Buhari violated by being sick for more than three months ?

What they are protesting is not constitutionally binding, its just a matter of personal principle and morality.
And Buhari has chosen a path.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

What is tne aim of the protest?
Its not against our major problem like : corruption , poor education system , poor infracstructture...
The protest was convened by Deji Adeyanju , a Pdp stelwart

We know what tbey want to achieve
you are wrong, the brain behind the protest is not only Deji Adeyanju but Charley Boy inclusive.
Its insane for us to fold our hands & watch these cabal run Nigeria aground. Can any civil servant be granted indefinite sick leave like Buhari? Do you realize that theres limit to what Osinbajo can do as acting president?
Is it a must for buhari to stay put on the throne when its 100% evident that he's not capable to lead this country?
Is presidency a do or due affairs?
Must we politicise everything?
irrespective of the messenger, what we first need to look at is the message

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
xandy84:
APC and Buhari keep getting unpopular each passing day. A press conference from Mr president would have solve all this problem but he chose not to. More than half of those who voted for Buhari will think twice now because he represent not even the masses that he claimed to represent. PDP might not be an alternative but APC is giving average Nigerian no chance than to for PDP. Hunger knows no region, political parties and when average people on the street can't feed their families, locality to a political party goes thru the window. APC is fast going to an extinction but PDP is not even an alternative. I weep for Nigeria

This was why i voted buhari in 2011and 2015

I can never vote for pdp

I wish the Independent candidate issue is resolved b4 2019 or i will just have to do "tin ni ni to nono"

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Sonoyom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by mywells: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Very shameless group of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Leonbonapart(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adebowale89:

dumb QST! carry your wahala go with your off point posts
that's how you kids will be quoting people upanda on nairaland without knowing their motives.
sense of reasoning you no get

Go back and read my first post and then answer my question.... failed child

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by greatermax77(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up if you call them when in trouble.
And the Nigerian Police will still lie to you that the Nigerian Police is your friend.

The truth is;
The Nigerian Police is cursed.
.... If you hate the king 's messenger but loves the king who. sent the messenger on errands, it means u need to check ur brain.
Nigeria backwardness is caused by our leaders not the police.
Somebody on top is giving them orders on what to do, or they will be fired. This the time u are to come out & protest to kick bad governance out, u are there hating police

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you are wrong, the brain behind the protest is not only Deji Adeyanju but Charley Boy inclusive.
Its insane for us to fold our hands & watch these cabal run Nigeria aground. Can any civil servant be granted indefinite sick leave like Buhari? Do you realize that theres limit to what Osinbajo can do as acting president?
Is it a must for buhari to stay put on the throne when its 100% evident that he's not capable to lead this country?
Is presidency a do or due affairs?
Must we politicise everything?
irrespective of the messenger, what we first need to look at is the message

Deji was on Tv last light . He said he is the Convener. i support Charlie boy's "Our mumu don do" But i can see through this campaign.
Buhari's absense or presense makes no diff to our economic or social well being.
What they are asking him to do is not constitutional. its just a matter of personal principle and morality .
And Buhari has taken a stand .

But what is actually affecting me is the performance of this govt towards corruption, education, health ,infracstructural developmnt.... That i will protest but not with a Pdp memeber.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Beyhiodie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up if you call them when in trouble.
And the Nigerian Police will still lie to you that the Nigerian Police is your friend.

The truth is;
The Nigerian Police is cursed.
hahaha this is too much now, we have innocent ones among them and by the way most don't do this kind of thing in their own will but follow orders ask LADOKITES
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by idom101: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
To me it is always better we learn the hard way, it will surprise you that in 2019 most of us will still be sweet mouth into deceit by this APC crook.

Learn!!!
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
My their Afonjas the unity beggers, tell me, is this a country? What is left for you here to the extent you can't demand your right

Remember Shia Muslims how they where killed like chickens. till today the matter Is swept under the carpet

Your own time they come.... the injustice is knocking at y'all doors

Cowards!!!

What nonsense statement is this?

Did yorubas support this act?

Are yorubas the only tribe in this country?

Are they stopping u from secceeding?

Is it a crime to vote for a party? Why dont u call out the north central, since they also gave their vote to buhari in the last election? Did anyone call u a coward for giving 90% of your votes to shagari?

Are you mad?
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by gsmphoneseller: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
We know that the Nigerian Fulani soldiers Shot people at The Ozobulu Catholic Church on Sunday.

How could police have concluded investigation before the attack at Catholic Church? Telling lies will never help this evil government of APC of lies with their Jihad army....
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by akinalex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
My their Afonjas the unity beggers, tell me, is this a country? What is left for you here to the extent you can't demand your right

Remember Shia Muslims how they where killed like chickens. till today the matter Is swept under the carpet

Your own time they come.... the injustice is knocking at y'all doors

Cowards!!!

You are a fool flatron, empty chest beater, Deji Adeyanju the convener of the protest I guess is a Biafra
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by AAinEqGuinea: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
eleojo23:
Primitive behavior..

The only world/behavior they'll ever care to know.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by superman(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
In afonjas yeye brain

They are jobless miscreants

Afonjas isn't time to give respect to IPOB

By the way welcome to the zoo

Zoo style

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Adebowale89(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
that's how you kids will be quoting people upanda on nairaland without knowing their motives.
sense of reasoning you no get

Go back and read my first post and then answer my question.... failed child

I think you're only dumb for your earlier post not knowing being dumb is your nature

how does your useless earlier post cohere with this thread. riot police fire protesters this happen in some countries but this is totally inhumane but what brought afonja to that submission

you better visit a psychologist
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by goldedprince: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
shoot them, cant they be patient?
what is the work of the vice president
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
bonifieldstun:
am an officer and I tell u that you are a bastard of the past present and future blood civilian BASTARD

E dey pain sha undecided
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
janellemonae:

What nonsense statement is this?

Did yorubas support this act?

Are yorubas the only tribe in this country?

Are they stopping u from secceeding?

Is it a crime to vote for a party? Why dont u call out the north central, since they also gave their vote to buhari in the last election? Did anyone call u a coward for giving 90% of your votes to shagari?

Are you mad?

Na ewedu/motor oil soup cause am sir!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by CodeXI: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian Police is already a mistake to the nation...............they dont understand the difference between peaceful protest or aggressive protest.SMH
EdwardVictorC:
POLICE SHOOT AT PROTESTERS IN ABUJA - MY REACTIONS!
While Nigerians were still mourning their deads who were victims of the anambra terror attack, the Nigerian authorities through the instrumentality of our deliquescent police force resumed another round of shooting this morning.

What is wrong with people demanding that, an incapacitated ghost president surface himself or resign, so that the country can move forward?
Is it no longer the democratic right of the people to protest and demand for accountability?
Does the people no longer have a say in the way and manner they should be governed?
Is the same government trying to save its face from embarrassment so stupid to know, the people face shame wherever they are seen today just because of the callously clueless manner the current leaders handle the business of governance?

This government have lost total value for the lives and properties of the people they swore to protect.

SHAME UNTO YOU LEADERS OF DOOM!!!
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Dheco(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Con_dom Is Ur Frnd While N P Is not Ur Frnd. Coz CD Wil Protect While N P Wil Not Protect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.