Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Super Cup: Ronaldo Ready To Face United – Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Cup: Ronaldo Ready To Face United – Zidane (449 Views)

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / I Want To Play Against Nigeria In The World Cup --- Ronaldo / UEFA Super Cup: Ronaldo Escapes Serious Injury On Real Madrid Bus [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Cup: Ronaldo Ready To Face United – Zidane by SageSleek(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane on Monday said Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to face Manchester United in the European Super Cup.

Ronaldo was allowed to report for pre-season training later than his team mates after playing in the Confederations Cup with Portugal.

The 32-year-old also missed the Liga team’s tour of the United States but instead went on a promotional tour of Asia and returned to full training for the first time on Saturday.
Reacting to reports that the player might leave Real, Zidane said: “It depends on how he plays, it depends on what he’s done; the feeling between the coach and the player, and that’s it.”

“If the player is good to be with us, he’ll be with us, nothing else. And that’s always a decision I make as a coach, speaking to the player, of course. He, like I said earlier, physically, is in very good shape, and that’s what matters to the type of coach I am, and to the players, and to all Madrid.”

Ronaldo has not played for Real since the 4-1 win over Juventus in the Champions League final in Cardiff, after which reports emerged from Portugal that he wanted to leave the club after being accused of tax evasion by the Spanish authorities.

The Real forward, who denied any wrongdoing in a statement released by his agency Gestifute in July, has made no public statement following the original report in Portuguese newspaper Record, although Spanish media said he has decided to stay at Real.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/07/super-cup-ronaldo-ready-face-united-zidane/

(1) (Reply)

Super Cup: Manchester United Lost Honourably! / Sure Netherlands Weekend Predictions / 'i'm Not Looking For Sympathy', Says Antonio Conte Regarding Chelsea's Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.