Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) (860 Views)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by acecouture: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
For eight years now, have been dealing with acne on my face.I have used many acne creams but no change. Some months ago I stated having pimples on my neck,back and chest.

Pls if you can recommend any cream or drug to use because its really out of hands especially the neck area,its causing back spots
Thank you nairalanders
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
acecouture:
For eight years now, have been dealing with acne on my face.I have used many acne creams but no change. Some months ago I stated having pimples on my neck,back and chest.

Pls if you can recommend any cream or drug to use because its really out of hands especially the neck area,its causing back spots
Thank you nairalanders

Try out Skinneal..
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by Requiem18(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Use horse piss it works like a charm
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
acecouture:

Thank you nairalanders
Brother this isn't so much an issue for the creams and all that, it has to do with ur genetic make up.
You can also try lifestyle modification: carefully observe ur system , you would realise that there are some habits you engage in or some instances in which they come out more. Adjust ur routine and you would be better off
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by EagleScribes: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
acecouture:

Thank you nairalanders

You can deal with this issue internally and externally. Check my signature
Re: Annoying Pimples On My Body(neck,hand And Chest) by dorisdiva(f): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
This product will help resolve ur Skin issues Asap. leaving ur skin looking younger , firmer & radiant .
Contact 08170950225 ( Chioma )

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria / This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth / Artificial Ripening- How Mango,banana, Plantain can Cause Terminal Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.