Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

*** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** (895 Views)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Auto With A/c Buy Me 1.9 Million / 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Auto Tramsnition Buy Me 1.9 Million / 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Auto Transmision Buy Me 1.9 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by Benniewank(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2010
The subject car was stolen at gun point last night. Please anyone who has useful information should contact the nearest police station. Do not approach the driver, ARMED and DANGEROUS!

Vehicle Particulars
Chasis Number:  JTDBW923X01129960
Engine Number: 5109183
Plate Number:  Reg: Lagos - FC 247 LND
Description: White, Union Express branded, sedan Toyota Yaris.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by jemby: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
Just Have Faith,The car would be found,I would also want to use this medium to advise fellow Nairalanders to always install a tracker on their Cars,weather Official or Private Cars,It would really help in cases like this, @ Poster Put the Notice on Other sites like 1000carsales.com and nairalist.com, Goodluck
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by Benniewank(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2010
@Jemby
Thanks for your kind comment, sir. Would do just as you hav advised.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by blosomy(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2010
Sorry,
Mine was stolen some Seven Months ago and recovered same day. Have faith.
@ Jemby, Can you recommend a firm for car tracking.
Thank you.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by jemby: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
blosomy:

Sorry,
Mine was stolen some Seven Months ago and recovered same day. Have faith.
@ Jemby, Can you recommend a firm for car tracking.
Thank you.
Just ask around and you'll get a good one,but i can recommend some for you if you can't find one,I still have the 2007 camry @ zone 4,I can let it go for 2.650M, its lagos cleared and its very clean,So please if you can help me get a buyer,Hows ur brother?
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by blosomy(f): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
jemby:

Just ask around and you'll get a good one,but i can recommend some for you if you can't find one,I still have the 2007 camry @ zone 4,I can let it go for 2.650M, its lagos cleared and its very clean,So please if you can help me get a buyer,Hows your brother?
Thanks. He later got an Avalon 99 @ 1.1M.
To call you by Next Weekend, to be in town then.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by FARAMADE(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
What is the year of manufacture, do you have pictures that might help anyone identify the vehicle.

Benniewank:

The subject car was stolen at gun point last night. Please anyone who has useful information should contact the nearest police station. Do not approach the driver, ARMED and DANGEROUS!

Vehicle Particulars
Chasis Number: JTDBW923X0129960
Engine Number: 5109183
Plate Number: Reg: Lagos - FC 247 LND
Description: White, Union Express branded, sedan Toyota Yaris.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
So sorry to hear this, and wish you recover it sooner than later.
In the meantime, hope you have contacted your insurance?
Good luck
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by Benniewank(m): 2:58am On Feb 14, 2010
FARAMADE:

What is the year of manufacture, do you have pictures that might help anyone identify the vehicle.

@ FARAMADE
Unfortunately no. It's an official car. No pic of it on record, no tracking and no insurance; a huge oversight indeed.

Fhemmmy:

So sorry to hear this, and wish you recover it sooner than later.
In the meantime, hope you have contacted your insurance?
Good luck

Thanks a million, Oga Fhemmy. No insurance was taking, a costly lesson indeed. I hope this would encourage a lot of people to insure their cars now.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by ITGuru3: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2010
Sorry for the incidence. You may need to also report it to the Nigerian Police Auto Theft/Recovery Portal: http://74.55.133.250/reportlogin.php  . (I don't know how efficient it is as I have not used it before).

But you could have saved this act, recover your Vehicle by now and have Peace of Mind if you have our 3-in-1 Vechicle/Fleet Management System installed in that Vehicle.

Please Read our Post for details: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html

For other readers: A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

Our products is fast selling nationwide cos of it's difference from the rest. Our Track Database is Global and Accessible from anywhere 24/7/365 days. It is a do it yourself tracking. Users track their own vechicle for themselves and by themselves. NO THIRD PARTY TRACK FOR ME EXCEPT ON DEMAND

You may also request for a demo account to see how it works if you are in doubt.

AUTO DEALERS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES HAVE ALSO PARTNERED WITH US FOR PEACE OF MIND AND SECURITY OF THEIR CLIENTS VEHICLE.
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by ptconsults(m): 1:07am On Feb 15, 2010
the lord will surely restore all that the caterpillar and cancar worm have taken in ten folds
Re: *** Stolen Vehicle (yaris Sedan)*** by 190: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=20pt]Omo its a YARIS[/size]

(1) (Reply)

2003 Nissan Morano(xtreemly Neat Car In & Out)------2.3m / Any Japanise Cars Right From Japan 2 / 2009 Toyota Camry Le (preorder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.